The Home Equity Network

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2016

Houston Texas Real Estate and Home Mortgage Solutions Residential and Commercial Lending Our pricing models are based on volume which means lower rates and lower closing cost in most cases. Whether it's a Houston mortgage or Texas mortgage, we have a team of real estate and mortgage experts to guide you through this major financial decision. -Competitive Pricing, Quick Approvals, Close On Time! 281-304-6353, www.HOMEQNET.com, info@HOMEQNET.com NMLS 310856...

Aurora Financial

Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

01/01/2021

Eddie is one of the most efficient, customer service friendly and gets me the fastest preapproval lenders I've worked with. My clients rave about his attention to detail and very knowledgeable!!! He's more than just a lender...he also educates and walks my clients through the loan process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quick PreApproval

12/31/2020

Edward has been amazing to work with, he is always available to answer questions and work together to resolve any issues that arise along the way. He is focused on helping each person find the best deal based on their qualifications and walks them through each stage of the process so nothing is ever overwhelming or stressful. I would definitely recommend him to my other clients!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a great lender for my clients

11/21/2020

When I started this journey, it was one filled with excitement and anticipation, yet fraught with a modicum of uncertainty, on my part. Surely purchasing a house with the seeming insurmountable mountains of paperwork, legalities, navigation of complex, intricate real estate dogma would exact massive tolls. I’m sure it would have, had I not had the expertise, patience and professional adroitness of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home purchase

07/14/2020

Eddie was always available to talk with, making this process much more seamless. Eddie communicates with expertise and speaks in laymen terms for easy understanding. He presented himself to be honest in all his transactions and conversations with me. Eddie walked me through each step of the home-buying process, and am grateful for the opportunity to be able to work with him!fI

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First-Time Home Buyer

07/10/2020

Im always searching for a really good Loan Officer and Ed was referred to me by another Realtor. I decided to try him. He worked professional and with urgency to get my clients into their home. The process was seamless and my buyers were really happy with his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loan on my clients home

Residential and Commercial Lending