The Home Equity Network

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2016

Manager

Houston, TX 77095

Houston Texas Real Estate and Home Mortgage Solutions Residential and Commercial Lending Our pricing models are based on volume which means lower rates and lower closing cost in most cases. Whether it's a Houston mortgage or Texas mortgage, we have a team of real estate and mortgage experts to guide you through this major financial decision. -Competitive Pricing, Quick Approvals, Close On Time! 281-304-6353, www.HOMEQNET.com, info@HOMEQNET.com NMLS 310856...

01/05/2022

Kerry C.

I worked with Edward Foy, he is a true professional. I contacted a few lenders and he responded first and with the best rates. He is easy to contact and responds to questions quickly. I stayed with him from my first pre-approval to closing. I would definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Home mortgage

01/01/2021

Sparkle M.

Eddie is one of the most efficient, customer service friendly and gets me the fastest preapproval lenders I've worked with. My clients rave about his attention to detail and very knowledgeable!!! He's more than just a lender...he also educates and walks my clients through the loan process.

Description of Work
Quick PreApproval

12/31/2020

Fiona A.

Edward has been amazing to work with, he is always available to answer questions and work together to resolve any issues that arise along the way. He is focused on helping each person find the best deal based on their qualifications and walks them through each stage of the process so nothing is ever overwhelming or stressful. I would definitely recommend him to my other clients!!

Description of Work
Needed a great lender for my clients

11/21/2020

Patrick C.

When I started this journey, it was one filled with excitement and anticipation, yet fraught with a modicum of uncertainty, on my part. Surely purchasing a house with the seeming insurmountable mountains of paperwork, legalities, navigation of complex, intricate real estate dogma would exact massive tolls. I’m sure it would have, had I not had the expertise, patience and professional adroitness of Ed Foy. Ed extracted every conceivable resource, every parcel of information necessary to make this dream a reality. He never relented and was in communication with me multiple times a day, everyday. He uprooted every option, gave me all the critical information I needed, he took the time to explain specifics many times over, and cautioned me when necessary. All the while helping me retain optimism. Ed’s professionalism, expertise, knowledge and patience were invaluable in making this experience an unforgettable, resounding success. Without hesitation I would call on Ed Foy for my next real estate venture. A +

Description of Work
Home purchase

07/14/2020

Ashley H.

Eddie was always available to talk with, making this process much more seamless. Eddie communicates with expertise and speaks in laymen terms for easy understanding. He presented himself to be honest in all his transactions and conversations with me. Eddie walked me through each step of the home-buying process, and am grateful for the opportunity to be able to work with him!fI

Description of Work
First-Time Home Buyer

07/10/2020

Shayla K.

Im always searching for a really good Loan Officer and Ed was referred to me by another Realtor. I decided to try him. He worked professional and with urgency to get my clients into their home. The process was seamless and my buyers were really happy with his services.

Description of Work
Loan on my clients home

09/20/2019

Josephine B.

Edward was certainly a pleasure to work with in the purchase of my clients new home. He is very proactive in his communication style. He kept us informed of worse case and base case scenarios as we navigated a transaction in which we faced many unforeseen challenges. Fortunately we made it to closing and were able to be funded in the midst of a terrible tropical storm. I will continue to refer clients to him and look forward to working with him in the future.

Description of Work
Mortgage for buyer client

07/25/2019

LaShonda R.

It was a real pleasure working with Edward! If you have any first time home buyers please send them his way because I can assure you that he will take care of them to the best of his ability. Also, for my new agents who are getting into the business, it’s always good to have a lender that you can call and bounce questions off of. What I admired most about Edward and his team is the awesome follow up, the constant communication, and the knowledge he exemplifies with his clients! It’s meritorious!!

Description of Work
Mortgage Loan

01/24/2019

Lina C.

My husband and I worked with Mr. Edward Foy to help with financing our home and his wife Mrs. Jerelynn Foy helped us find the perfect home. This dynamic duo was extraordinarily helpful!! They are genuine people, and you can tell they truly care about the people they work with, and aren't only out to make a sale! Mr. Foy was always there to answer any questions! He was very knowledgeable, thorough and dedicated throughout the entire process, and made us feel at ease! He was also very professional yet personable and down-to-earth. We HIGHLY recommend Mr. Edward Foy with The Home Equity Network for your mortgage/financing needs and his wife Mrs. Jerelynn Foy for your Real Estate needs! Extremely impressed with the Foy's! Will be recommending them to our friends and family! Feel very blessed to have worked with Mr. and Mrs. Foy! Thank you for everything!!!

Description of Work
Financed New Home with Mr. Edward Foy from The Home Equity Network!

09/20/2018

Emanuel D.

Mr. Foy was great to work with. We are first time home buyers and were very grateful for his guidance. He walked us through the process step by step. He was readily available. He has been forthcoming and dependable. We would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
FHA Home Loan

06/08/2018

abdelaxys S.

Excellent job, I would strongly recommend HEN services. We had more than one stone on the road but Edward worked with me to get the loan done. I'm happy with his job in general.

Description of Work
To get a loan

09/27/2017

Jorge B.

Eddie has been a pleasure to work with in multiple transactions we have done together! Always on time and gets my clients the best rates possible. A man of his word, Eddie will go out of his way to insure a smooth and seamless transaction while maintaining efficiency and ethical professionalism. I would highly recommend Eddie Foy to all my clients and colleagues in the Real Estate industry.

Description of Work
Mortgage for my real estate clients

09/01/2017

Lee G.

Edward Foy has become a blessing in my life. At first, I thought he was not for real because the deals he got for me were too good to be true. After my first refinance of my Home Equity Loan, with the guidance of Ed, I saved more then $400/ month on my monthly payment on the line of credit. After a year or two had past, I unfortunately was too nice to a friend and co-signed on a lease for a vehicle. Needless to say, he defaulted on the loan and a huge balance remained. I called Ed immediately for help and financial advice. We decided to combine all my debts on credit cards and the defaulted lease and convert my Home Equity into a Mortgage. IT WORKED! If there is a will or a way - Edward Foy will find it for you and be upfront and honest on his advice. His advice enabled my credit score to go up more then 100 points! Hands down - Ed’s the best! (Oh and I will be calling him again with yet another challenge in my financial life.)

Description of Work
Refinance to take care of Debts on Credit Cards and a bad cosign on a Car Lease.

08/20/2017

Irina B.

We worked with Edward Foy in the purchase and lending of our new home. He was very professional, personable, experienced, and knowledgeable throughout the process. He made sure to answer any of our questions and address any concerns, guiding us in each step/hurdle along the way, and doing so with a very positive and efficient manner! Overall, we were very impressed and happy with our experience and would definitely recommend Edward to any future home-buyer. He really takes the stress out of buying a home for the first time and was always reachable (day or night) for any help during this often tedious process.

Description of Work
We worked with Edward Foy in the purchase and lending of our new home.

08/09/2017

Queen J.

I am so grateful to have worked with Mr. Edward Foy! He saved us a lot of money, and offered a much better deal compared to other offers. Not only did he save us money, he was very knowledgeable, honest, and always available to answer all of our questions. He also made the process quick and easy! Thanks so much, Eddie!

Description of Work
1st-time Home Buyers!!

07/12/2017

Valerie S.

If you work with Edward, you will not be disappointed. He is exceptionally knowledgeable. He is very dedicated to his clients and works hard to give them the best options. He is always available to answer questions and very quick to respond. He will work with you from start to finish, ensuring that the process goes smoothly. Edward will always make sure you understand everything and is very patient in answering your questions. Edward is one of the best lenders around. I wouldn't choose anyone else.

Description of Work
Home mortgage loan

06/10/2017

Michael M.

This was the first time that I used Edward and it was only because my buyers insisted on using him. I am very skeptical of mortgage brokers because the majority of them don't do what they promise and very rarely follow up. As you can tell by my 5 star rating, this is NOT the case with Edward. I have thanked my buyers multiple times for introducing me to Edward and I will definitely be using him in the future. And this is the first time that I have had a closing where the LENDER showed up to closing!!! GREAT JOB EDWARD!

Description of Work
Mortgage for my buyers

04/29/2017

MONICA W.

Great experience I had with Edward made my process go real smooth when getting a home equity loan by far the best hands down!!!

Description of Work
Home equity loan

02/20/2017

Samra A.

As a first time home buyer, I was pretty clueless to the process of obtaining a mortgage. Edward was right there every step of the way! He patiently answered all my questions and kept in constant communication through the entire process. He was very prompt in answering emails, calls, and texts. I didn’t think a 30-day close would be possible, but he got it done and we actually had the clear to close in 3 weeks! I would HIGHLY recommend Edward for all your lending needs. He was A-mazing!

Description of Work
Mortgage Lender

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi