Penta Star Roofing

Houston, TX 77022

Roofing Project

Roofing Project

Roofing

Penta Star Roofing has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

roofing (15)siding companies (1)

08/10/2021

Excellent work. Staff friendly and professional

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

08/07/2021

Excellent job, excellent clean up, fair price and took the time to explain the details and process and also got a solar attic fan which I wanted as well. They came recommended to me and I will highly recommend as well.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

07/24/2021

I call Penta Start Roofing because I had a roof problem they came did a inspection they show me the problem,we decide to go with a new roof they gave a good price,they sat down with me an explain everything of the project.I recommend Penta Start Roofing to everyone

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

06/10/2021

Great customer service and very professional service and will strongly recommend

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/03/2021

I am property manager and I have used Penta Star Roofing for the last 10 years and they have done 20+ roofing jobs for me. They use the best materials for shingles, moisture barrier, vent jack, and fasteners. That is really important for roof to last a lifetime. This is the best roofing company I’ve used over the years because they provide good quality materials and workmanship and their price is ...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

04/03/2021

Bernie and his team did an excellent job on installing the new roofs. Penta Star Roofing is one of the best roofing contractors that I have ever used.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/30/2021

Grate job they were quick all mi roof one day thanks for cleaning mi yard

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/13/2021

Bernie and his crew were excellent and on time with there work performance. I would highly recommend him to anyone who need his services

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

02/04/2021

I was impressed with the pricing, and how quickly they were able to complete my new roof. I had only one issue and they came out immediately and resolved the problem. I have used this company twice for a new roof install. Quality of shingles was excellent and owner has help me with a problem I had that was not related to my roof; man I am appreciative of the extra help with my rafter in my garage....

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

02/02/2021

I called Bernie and he was out the next morning, he gave me a new roof in sugar land, my moms roof, I recently purchased a home in Katy with a beautiful covered patio. I had a terrible leak when it would rain. I had called Bernie and he came the next day and had a game plan EXTREMELY affordable prices and got it fixed. Bernie added flashing and replaced the hardy wood plank I didn’t even know was ...

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,siding