ENVIROLINK

With Angi since June 2010

06/14/2016

DIVA D.

Due to a miscommunication with contractor I needed a dumpster ASAP to start demo on a residential project. I tried several big name rental companies, It was a Thursday mid morning and the earliest I could get one delivered was Saturday. Luckily I saw EnviroLink listed. I called and spoke to Kevin Poe-owner directly. By 3pm I had a 30yard dumpster at the job site. The driver was courteous, professional and made sure to put the dumpster right where I wanted. By Saturday night I needed a new dumpster. Kevin picked up full dumpster Sunday AM and brought a new one Monday morning. You may find a slightly cheaper rate but you won't get 24 hour 7 days a week service. A+ service and quality.

Description of Work
Provided two 30yrd dumpsters for residential demolition job

Category garbage collection

03/26/2014

Wei C.

My house is 50 years old in a neighborhood where an expensive type of brick - Cedar Bayou - was very commonly used and is selling for $2 a piece. Before the hiring, I interviewed him, who boasted how good and how cheap he could do the job, and how well he knows the neighborhood. He said he ?collects? old bricks and might give me a good price if I allowed him to see the bricks. What a wonderful sales pitch, I gave him my address and asked him on the spot if my brick is Cedar Bayou. He said no it's a mixture of old Chicago and something else. I gave him the job only to know from my bricklayer that the brick is indeed Cedar Bayou. Even so I intended to honor the agreed price. However, not only did he not complete the job, he invoiced me more than what we agreed on. When I called him, he denied ever agreeing to part of the demo, and claimed that he told me my brick is Cedar Bayou. That was it, I am not going to deal with a person like that anymore.

Description of Work
I am remodeling my house and hired Kevin to do some interior demolition, put trash in my dumpster, and remove roughly 4,000 bricks from the walls. I found him on Yellow Page under the business name "Demolition Fast". He invoiced me under the business name "Envirolink, Inc." and also advertises under business names "Trash Hauling Fast", "Merchant Materials 7 Days", etc.

Category garbage collection