EMB Construction, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2017

EMB Construction mission is to provide personal and creative design, outstanding service and quality craftsmanship to our clients. We are committed to delivering these services as promised, on time and within budget every time. EMB Construction strives to be our client’s only roofing and home improvement contractor for life....

A Service Provider's profile image

+156 more images

roofing (9)home remodeling (6)siding companies (6)gutter repair (6)concrete driveways (5)plumbers (4)electrician (2)tree service (8)interior painting (6)house painting (6)lawn & landscaping (5)

02/05/2022

Tim C.

Rudy and EMB did quality work. We have had several inches of rain and wind and the gutters have done there job. I would recommend EMB for roofing and gutter work. Plus I have had inside work done such as painting and the work was quality. I will be definitely calling EMB to help me with any projects I need done.

Description of Work
roof and gutters and inside work like painting and hanging tv.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

Alin F.

Great company! Rudy is a man of his word with reliable workers and fair prices! Strongly recommended.

Description of Work
walk in shower

Category gutter repair, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

Mohamed W.

It was a seemless process. Rudy was really professional. Kept me upto date as I was out of state. Quality of work was excellent

Description of Work
completed House Renovations

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

JD. B.

It went great. From start to finish was a little over 2 weeks. Good communication and very fair pricing. The final product is beautiful and the work is great.

Description of Work
tile floor

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

Marco Z.

Rudy and his company did an outstanding job at managing my kitchen renovation. Rudy always uses the best craftsmen to deliver the quality and time deadlines as set forth in the agreements. I also appreciate Rudy's attention to detail before, during, and after the project. I trust Rudy because he is honest and is committed to delivering a professional result. We are very happy with our new kitchen and we look forward to our next project with EMB construction.

Description of Work
kitchen renovation

Category electrician, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

12/19/2021

Cheryl W.

EMB Construction did an excellent job. The price was competitive with other bids I had gotten to paint my dining room, stairs and hall. The painting team was on time and worked quickly and efficiently. Their prep work was well done and the site cleanup was great. There were a few spots that needed touch up and they responded to my call immediately. Highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
Painting and wall repair work

Category concrete driveways, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

10/14/2021

Nora Z.

It went very well , I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Description of Work
Floor tile installation

Category concrete driveways, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/14/2021

Ken D.

Outstanding job and very professional. I recommended them to all my neighbors.

Description of Work
ROOFING job

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

12/13/2020

Javier C.

They did a wonderful job/ 100% recommended 👏 👌 👍

Description of Work
gutters and leafguard

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

12/05/2020

Oscar A.

Excellent Clear proposal, stick to budget and no surprises! Very honest!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Roofing, Painting - Interior, Landscaping, Electrical, Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category concrete driveways, electrician, landscaping, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, tree service, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

11/27/2020

Rosanne P.

The job was completed on time and and everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

11/17/2020

JD. B.

It went very smoothly and much better than I could have imagined. Rudy and his crew were very helpful and mindful of keeping the dust down and keeping us informed with what was going to be happening next as the project moved along and what items we needed pick out . Rudy helped us pick out tile and other bathroom features and was very receptive to the design ideas we had in our heads and was able to bring them to life. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

11/14/2020

Angel Realtor, B.

I have been using EMB construction for the past year for all the renovations needed on my listings, me and my clients were always really happy with the performance; Rudy is always on top of everything and making sure that everything is done correctly and on time. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Home Renovation

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

09/01/2020

Stephen W.

Customer Review for EMB Construction, LLC Buyer Beware – Bad Experience with Exterior Renovations Disorganized, Incompetent, Careless, Inefficient, Sloppy, Excuses $20k+ Home Exterior Project: Hardie Siding, Windows, Doors, and Paint. Rudy (owner) planed and provided a great quote for the project. But after we signed the contact things started to go very wrong. Start: 8/15/20 End: 11/6/20 Project expected timeframe: 3-5 Weeks | Actual timeframe: 12 weeks Rating: D or 2.5 out of 5 Stars (The biggest positive is the job was eventually finished and looks good) Summary: Poor materials planning, subpar craftsmanship, inexperienced sub-contractors with no English, unprofessional customer experience, job completion took many weeks more than estimated. 1. Incompetent Worker Crew: We went through 3 different crews during our job. By crew I mean about 1-3 Non-English speaking workers who did not care much about doing the job right. Crew #1 (2-3 workers) left after they could not figure out how to do the trim correctly by the roofline, they also knocked 2 holes in our master bathroom during demolition. Crew #2 (1-2 workers) left after not understanding how to make trim even around the doors and windows, they also did not sufficiently caulk so areas had to be repainted many times. Crew #3 “the fixer” (1 worker) came in to finish and redo most of the mistakes that Crew #1 and Crew #2 made. Mistakes included random/inconsistent trim design, non-even corners that would not line up, un-level/plum door that would not close. 2. Insufficient Project materials: As a customer, you would not think that it was your job to make sure your contractor had all the materials ready to complete the project, but this can lead to huge issues. Missing items included the required amounts of Hardie boards, wood boards, windows, and doors. The crew would get to areas where they need a specific board/window/door and have to stop for weeks at a time since it was missing. This led to random finished/unfinished areas of the project and not completing the project in the correct order. 3. Job not finished in a timely manner: The project had an estimated time of completion of 3-5 weeks Mon-Fri. We started the project on August 15th, and it was not completed until the beginning of November which was about 12 agonizing weeks. The main reason for the delay was poor planning and not having all the materials secured to complete the project. But many other issues contributed such as workers not showing up 5 days consistently as well as crew #1 and #2 quitting the job. The last crew that mainly consisted of 1 worker took a few weeks to finish due to not enough manpower, but at least he did a good job. I had to personally inspect the project and notate areas that needed to be corrected. 4. Unprofessional Client/Owner Communication: Throughout the project, I would try and give my feedback to EMB about the issues that were going on with the project. This included the workers leaving trash/tools/materials all over our back yard, wiping paint/caulk on our landscaping/deck, and the other problems with craftmanship mentioned above. At first, they were understanding and said they would clean up the areas and fix the holes knocked in the drywall. But as the crews began leaving and abandoning the project, the owner Rudy blamed me as the customer for their poor performance. He also yelled at me saying that he was thinking of getting a lawyer to review our contract. I felt completely confused and attacked because I thought I was getting a horrible experience for a $20k+ project.

Description of Work
$20k+ Home Exterior Project (Siding, Doors, Windows and Paint)

Category gutter repair, remodeling, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Review for EMB Construction, LLC  - Silverado Trace Dr, Houston, TX - 39008293

07/25/2020

Teresa G.

Great! They have a can do attitude, worked within my budget, and met timing. I appreciate their work!

Description of Work
Bathroom and Bedroom Remodeling

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

06/09/2020

Raafat A.

Very good .. definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

06/08/2020

Sams G.

Rudy and his team did and excellent job . He finish the job before time and my driveway looks very clean. The paint job was done perfect, We had some basil and mint plants on the ground by the siding , they took extra care not to damage the plants. Awesome job .

Description of Work
power wash and exterior paint

Category tree service, house painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

05/23/2020

Donnie M.

Excellent experience. The company was responsive, experienced, on time, and delivered. Far exceeded my family’s expectations. I give this company 10 stars out of 10 stars. Would definite use again

Description of Work
New Roof , New Gutter Installation and More.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

05/19/2020

Michael T.

The tree looks amazing. Rudy and Robert are the ones I worked with and had great service. They did such an amazing job and price that my neighbor hired them for a tree trimming all around their house. Thank you again and again great job guys

Description of Work
Tree Trimming on a big oak tree

Category tree service

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Review for EMB Construction, LLC  - Silverado Trace Dr, Houston, TX - 38577464

05/10/2020

Marlene R.

The work was perfect and the company was very professional and neat. They paid attention to detail and we are extremely happy with their work. Would definitely hire them again and have already recommended them to others!

Description of Work
Exterior Repairs and painting

Category remodeling, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

05/07/2020

Marco Z.

I was very pleased with the thorough work and craftsmanship with the roofing team. They discovered some damage to the wood underneath the shingles which they promptly replaced. The exterior renovations done on my home involved replacing the worn wood trim pieces with the more durable "HardiePlank" and painting the existing siding .I really appreciated the attention to detail that went into the preparation phase of this project. The pressure washing, caulking, ,sealing and wood replacement. The end results were outstanding and we feel like we have a brand new home. Thank you EMB construction for your professional service.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation & Exterior Renovations

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

05/04/2020

Shelly M.

They worked hard and got the job done quickly!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service