Big Tex Concrete Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

5717 Parker Rd

Houston, TX 77016

We do CONCRETE! It's pretty simple, If there is concrete involved, we can help! - Driveways, concrete slabs, patios, stamp concrete, pavers, flagstone, foundations, and commercial....

concrete repair (58)concrete driveways (37)Patios (6)foundation repair (4)stone & gravel (4)stamped concrete (1)drain pipe installation (1)

03/15/2021

Professional, helpful and responsive. Good company to work with.

Description of Work
Concrete patio and driveway

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

02/20/2018

Came out to look at my driveway and I got the impression they do more business than homeowners but he was very professional and friendly and I got a quote with an Angle’s discount. Price was extremely competitive. It looks great. Our neighbors had concrete poured in their backyard by a different company and the neighbors said their guys were complimenting our driveway work. They put all my landsca...

Description of Work
We had a fairly short double driveway that had separated, and tilted post Harvey, the left side had cracked and even had a shallow sinkhole. It was barely usable so we decided to replace it.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

08/25/2017

The work was done reasonably well and quickly and during the initial work the company was punctual and responsive. The problems have all occurred after the original work. Shortly after the work was completed and paid for I noticed a couple of hairline cracks in the concrete. What was more discouraging was I noticed that where the old sidewalk connected to the patio they had left the old concrete b...

Description of Work
Replace Driveway, front and back patios.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

Review for Big Tex Concrete Construction - 5717 Parker Rd, Houston, TX - 36245786

08/03/2017

Big Tex was very professional from the first time we met. Very easy to get in touch with. The work was absolutely beautiful. Before Big Tex complete my driveway and walkway's I never would have thought I would say concrete is beautiful. The finishing touches made the difference.

Description of Work
Big Tex replaced half of my driveway and both walkways to my home. It was a complete tear out and replace.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/15/2017

It is very misleading to have on your website" no job too big or too small" and not honor that. We contacted them regarding a concrete slab that was needed in our back yard and was told over the telephone that the job was too small and they were not willing to do it. Please don't advertise that if it cannot be honored.

Description of Work
8X8 concrete slab needed to be done

Category concrete repair

11/29/2016

They were too high. They were okay but they were just too high. They were on time.

Description of Work
I had them come out and look at a concrete job.

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/19/2016

11/07/2016

Henry and team did excellent work. Very competent and prompt and courteous. The work was done in about three days. New driveway was done to code, permit obtained by Henry, re-barred and poured 4 inch deep.

Description of Work
New driveway (widened), new front patio and back patio.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

03/22/2016

Excellent! Quality is perfect, went above and beyond expectations. Put PVC down for sprinklers before they poured concrete, worked with fence guys so they could set posts, put a temporary fence up for the dogs and left it until fence was finished. There was a water mishap and they were scooping it out with cups so they could finish. I would absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
New Driveway

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 02/18/2016

02/03/2016

Mr. Luna and his crew were very professional. They were here all week because we had a lot of concrete to replace. They arrived on-time everyday, worked when they were here, were here for city inspectors, and got the job done quickly. They also worked around our electrician who was installing a new electrical feed from the transformer to our electrical box under the driveway. Mr. Luna did everythi...

Description of Work
Replaced all concrete at our residence.

Work Completed On 01/05/2016

10/20/2015

I am very impressed with this company and their crew. The initial contact took a few times but that's because they are so busy. However, the results were worth the wait! I am very impressed with work they did and our driveway looks amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Big Tex installed our driveway, banding, and an approach on a new home construction.

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

Concrete construction. Driveways. Concrete slab. Patios. Stamped concrete. Pavers. Flagstone. Foundations.