Art Hous

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

3.3

Art Hous was designed to inspire design solutions. We sell retail and wholesale to the trade. Stop by and see what our professional team can do for you....

50 Shades of Hue

50 Shades of Hue

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did a remodel including tearing out walls. I bought all my finishes from art Haus including shelving units. The price of the job doubled. Electrician and stair guys were not paid. The wrong tile was installed. I had redo everything with another contractor. It took 5 months to have my stairs installed that I paid for in the beginning. I was totally taken advantage of in the process. I would NEVER use Matt from Art Haus. The whole experience was a nightmare and I'm still dealing with issues that are coming up.

CATEGORY electrician

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided tile, granite and other flooring.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,marble & granite

01/08/2014

CATEGORY electrician

Porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics, natural stones, metallic tiles, brick pavers, decorative stone, flagstone, dry stack stone, hardwood, luxury squares and planks, laminate, cork, bamboo, specialty wall tiles, gym mats, carpet, area rugs, commercial flooring, outdoor flooring, VCT, furniture, lighting, candlesticks, moulding, mirrors, glassware, sinks, faucets, hardware, tubs, toilets, cabinets, and more. We also offer planning and design services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal