American Blinds

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2010

Framing
Buying Services
Artwork/Murals

American Blinds is an online e-commerce business selling custom window blinds, shades and shutters....

Brendas Cleaning

We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. Also We care a lot for seniors we love going an extra mile for them like . -Laundry - house cleaning - pet care for seniors such as dogs, cats etc . - walking them - daily food - routine vet exams, etc Another service - area rug/ shampoo cleaning - cleaning clutter - kitchen organization,game rooms , closets , etc - move out/move in help packaging, unpacking Call us for more information we’re more then happy to help you.

Yohana's Housecleaning

Landscaping & Painting Guzman

Landscaping and Hardscaping is our specialty. We can breathe new life into your outdoor living area. we treat every new new project as our own. Contact us today so we can start planning your new landscape!

09/25/2012

Everything went great. We have bought many products from them in the past and are very competitive in pricing. I will use them again, as well.

Description of Work
I had used them to buy wood blinds for 9 rooms at my old home.

03/07/2011

Their service has been very good and I had no problems. They have been very helpful. I haven?t got the blinds yet, they have to make them. The guy came out to my house, showed me blinds and things. He was on time and was very professional.

Description of Work
I used American Blinds Wallpaper & More last week.

04/21/2010

When they arrived one blind was damaged and I called them and they sent me out a new one, with no questions asked. They have really good service.

Description of Work
Custom made wood blinds.

12/07/2009

We have yet to recieve all of the blinds because they are on back order.

Description of Work
We purchased blinds from American Blind & Wallpaper Factory Inc.

Category blind cleaning

03/14/2009

GREAT! I actually called a few times before ordering. I was skeptical because the price was so much better than a store. I checked online first to make sure they carried the paper I wanted. There was even a picture of it to confirm I was looking at and ordering the right paper. When I called to order, they checked the factory to make sure there were rolls in the same lot#. Shipping was free and th...

Description of Work
I ordered 10 double rolls of wallpaper. When I called to order, they checked with the company to make sure they had that number in the same lot. I actually called a couple times before actually ordering.

Category wallpaper

Custom window coverings including blinds, shades, and shutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal