Airborne Locksmith LLC

Founded 2005

Airborne Locksmith is a family owned and operated locksmith company serving the Greater Houston area for more than 20 years. We are proud to be Houston’s leading locksmith company offering a complete range of locksmith services for residential and commercial customers. 24/7 emergency locksmith service available including weekends and holidays. Our main goal is to provide honest, professional and reliable locksmith services at competitive rates. We are Houston’s leading provider of High Security Locks and Safes. From residential to commercial locksmith issues, we handle every single project with care and close attention to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Our high quality services include: Lock Repair, High Security Locks, Car Keys, Car Lockouts, Lock Re-keying, Keys Duplication, Bump Proof Locks, House Lockouts, Evictions, Access Control, Security Bars, Security Rooms, Safe Sale and Repair, Safe Opening....

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

+250 more images

Keypad Deadbolt With High Security Key

Keypad Deadbolt With High Security Key

locksmith202177494
We installed a Schlage Deadbolt keypad on a garage door and replaced the original key cylinder to a high security MUL-T-LOCK key cylinder that will protect against bumping or picking the lock and also protect from unauthorized key duplication.

locksmith (26)door installation (5)

05/23/2022

Sabra W.

Wonderful! Very nice, neat, and professional.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

12/02/2021

Paula F.

My locksmith technician, Kevin Obrien, was very knowledgeable and helpful and honest in helping me to get the best locks for my home. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

11/27/2021

MellieMel C.

Kevin, Was very respectful, patient, and knowledgeable. So quick to arrive and so good to do an amazing job. I feel safer with what Kevin installed at my place.

Description of Work
ReKey Front Door & Side Bar for sliding doors

Category locksmith, doors

Cost $440.11

Work Completed On 11/28/2021

10/27/2021

Vanessa F.

Quick response and quick service, would hire again!

Description of Work
Rekey House

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

10/03/2021

Laura P.

Kevin is an outstanding locksmith. He is prompt, professional, helpful, thorough, very experienced and knowledgeable. He replaced several locks and handles and installed a keypad. He reviewed all of the options and helped us choose the appropriate security measures for our needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing help with their home security.

Description of Work
Changed to high security locks, added keypad.

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the 5 stars review. I’m glad I was able to help you with securing your house and I very much appreciate your business. Please let me know if you need me in the future .

09/15/2021

Bobby H.

It went really well. Installation was quick, Kevin was informative about the installation, and payment was seamless.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/06/2021

Cathy S.

Thomas Lee did a fabulous job opening locked door and installing new door knob and new keys for existing locks.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Cost $199.69

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your business. Airborne Locksmith

05/25/2021

Thomas L.

Kevin came out to my home and replaced my old weathered locks. Not only did he educate me on all of my options, but once I picked out what I wanted he was able to start work immediately and finished everything in the same visit. I was amazed that he didn’t have to pick up parts or order something for me. A consummate professional, Kevin is very polite, clean, courteous and respectful. When I price checked I found that his prices were among the best in town, and I know that his service is the best in town, so there is not another locksmith I will use. I recommend Airborne locksmith to anybody who needs lock work done or even just a key cut!

Description of Work
Lock install on residence

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Review for Airborne Locksmith LLC - 2725 Chimney Rock Rd, Houston, TX - 39345029

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience. We appreciate your business. Airborne Locksmith

05/25/2021

Hannah R.

He was outstanding best ever! I would highly recommend his service - the best in the business!

Description of Work
locks changed and keyed

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Thank you for your business! Airborne Locksmith

03/13/2021

Jerry D.

I've been working with Kevin for several years, and especially since he opened up his own business, Airborne Locksmith. Kevin is simply the best in the business! Most recently, he replaced six swimming pool gate locks with new, self-closing and locking commercial locks, and nine fence gate locks and door handles. As always, he did a great job. He has always given us great professional and honest service! I highly recommend Airborne Locksmith!

Description of Work
Install lock and handle on nine outside gate doors

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Review for Airborne Locksmith LLC - 2725 Chimney Rock Rd, Houston, TX - 39246066

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review. It is always our pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business. Airborne Locksmith

02/12/2021

MICHAL H.

Great recommendations about products. I certainly learned a lot and did not over spend. Got just what I needed.

Description of Work
Needed my safe replaced

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear we were able to help you to resolve your issue. We appreciate your business. Airborne Locksmith

02/04/2021

Jeanene J.

Fabulous! Not only did Dave replace our door hardware, but he also educated us about security and how to increase it with a more secure lock. Dave (Airborne) was very quick to answer our request. The quality of his work was fabulous. He is a serious Iocksmith. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Replace front and back door hardware; re-key

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business. Airborne Locksmith

01/11/2021

Christian H.

I just moved to a new house and we were looking to purchase a new safe. I was looking online for a reliable locksmith and came across Airborne. I went to their shop, and they had a great selection of safes with reasonable pricing. Kevin was able to deliver the safe the same day and he bolted it down with ease. One thing that I would like to note is that he was wearing a mask and I felt very comfortable with that. The overall experience was very fast and easy. Kevin was very polite and extremely knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Installed New Safe

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], we are happy to hear about your experience and appreciate you taking time to write us this review. We are sure you will be happy with your new safe. Please contact us again if you need anything else. Thank you. Airborne Locksmith

01/09/2021

JUDY M.

Our back door would not unlock from the inside. After looking at the reviews on Angie's List I choose Airborne. We arranged an afternoon appointment for the next day. It just so happened the house painters came the next day and were taping over the doors. We asked if Airborne could come out before the back door was painted. Kevin arrived 30 minutes later replaced both front an back door locks with no tap high security locks and even fixed the door sticking problem. We were very happy the the prompt service and professionalism of the technician. We would definitely use Airborne again.

Description of Work
Replace front and back entry door locks

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our company. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Thank you. Airborne Locksmith LLC

12/26/2020

Pamela S.

Kevin was very prompt in responding to my inquiry, his price was fair and he was very knowledgeable about the equipment I had purchased - and provide several options for how to increase the security of my front door without breaking the bank. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Had a new keypad installed and deadbolts and hardware replaced on 3 exterior doors.

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that Kevin was able to assist you with your needs and help you to secure hour home. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything else. We appreciate your business. Airborne Locksmith LLC

10/25/2020

Mary T.

Great! Kevin arrived earlier than he expected. He assessed the situation and offered me options quickly. In addition to taking care of today’s issue, Kevin made other suggestions for security improvements that I’ll be contacting him about in November. Kevin shared a wealth of general information about questions and concerns I asked. He’s very knowledgeable and efficient. He’s respectful, honest, and detail oriented. He even vacuumed up the dust his work created. I highly recommend Kevin and Airborne Locksmith!!

Description of Work
New lock on cabinet

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and for your kind words. We strive to provide the best service possible to all our customers and we are very happy that Kevin was able to meet and exceed your expectations. Looking forward to working with you in near future. We appreciate your trust in our services. Airborne Locksmith

10/21/2020

Leo J.

He did a fantastic job. Arrived on time with a mask and made recommendations. Our house is much safer now

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We strive to provide the best service possible to all our customers. Safety of our customers is one of our priorities. We are sure you will love your new locks. Please call us again if you need any help. We appreciate your business. Airborne Locksmith

10/07/2020

Ivana G.

Over the past four years the owner of Airborne Locksmith LLC, Kevin, and his team have been taking care of the safety of my home and my rental properties. Kevin was always available to accommodate my busy schedule, whenever I needed to have high security locks installed or to find solution for a long distance control over the guests’ access to my short term rentals. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, perfectionist when it comes to his work, offers competitive prices and is overall pleasant to do the business with. Recently, I accompanied my friend, who was looking for the home safe, to his store, which is located at the intersection of Westheimer and Chimney Rock Rds. It is a small shop with a good vibe, renovated in a trendy style, which makes a safe shopping immediately more pleasant experience. Most importantly, the staff was knowledgeable and helpful, and my friend ended up with a great deal and the same day delivery, a deal far better than the offers she got in other locksmith stores in the area. The bottom line is until Kevin and Airborne Locksmith is in the business, I am their faithful customer and I recommend him to my family and friends.

Description of Work
High security locks installation

Category locksmith, doors

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. Thank you for your trust. We are happy to assist you again in the future. Airborne Locksmith LLC

09/30/2020

Jessica B.

I want to let you know how pleased we are with the service we receive from Airborne locksmith. We have used you guys several times and never been disappointed. Your locksmiths always arrive at the scheduled time and immediately go about their business in a professional and timely manner. I have no reason to use another company as Airborne Locksmith has never disappointed. Thanks for the excellent customer service, not only from your locksmiths, but from the manager.

Description of Work
Automatic locks on doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We always take care of our customers and customers' satisfaction is our first priority. That's why so many customers call us again when they are looking for locksmith. Thank you for your trust. We are happy to assist you in future. Airborne Locksmith

09/09/2020

Michelle P.

Genuinely the best experience that I had with a contractor. Kevin pointed out in a non-salesy, matter of fact way security issues that I had with my deadbolts. He also discovered that the spring in my front door knob was actually broken, which would have been a disaster if I was no longer able to twist the knob to get in. He was prompt, and had great communication. And was clearly very experienced and knowledgeable. I'll definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Replacement door knob, replacement door keys, installation of security latches

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Feel free to reach out again whenever you need our services.

08/15/2020

Marianne M.

They are excellent, very good work and make sure everything was done correctly.

Description of Work
They put locks on 7 of my doors.

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Dear Marrianne, Thank you for choosing Airborne Locksmith. We appreciate you taking time to write us your feedback and sharing your experience using our locksmith service. With much appreciation, Customer Services at Airborne Locksmith LLC

08/13/2020

Amir T.

It was very good and they were always excellent.

Description of Work
They changed some different lines of locks on our commercial and residential property.

Work Completed On 07/30/2020