RWJJR Construction & Consulting Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2011

RWJJR Construction Services encompasses the entire array of construction services from assisting homeowners with technical aspects of their own home projects (like budgeting, supply and labor sourcing) as well as all aspects of the actual construction process. We assist homowners to complete tasks that requires skills and tools they may not have. We specialize on both residential and commercial renovation and build outs. With over 35 years in the construction industry, we bring solid construction knowledge and experience to every project. RWJJR Construction Services is family-owned and operated right here in Greenville, TX. Since our company opened its doors, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. We have tradesmen and specialist both on staff and in network to exceed your expectations. Every person on your project is a representative of our company and will represent us and treat you and your home as if you were a member of our family. Also serving Hopkins, Hunt, Jack, Lamar, Montague, Rains, Red River, Smith, Titus, Upshur, Van Zandt, Wichita, & Wood Counties....

CLG

CLG

N/A

Give us a call today for your Epoxy Flooring needs.

PK Construction

P.K. Construction is proud to be a family-owned and -operated home improvement company that homeowners throughout Odessa, Midland, and all of West Texas can count on for great products, impeccable installations, exceptional service, and sensible warranties. We make it our mission to be honest and upfront about every aspect of the work we perform, and we are dedicated to achieving your complete satisfaction.

James Imburgia Painting Contractor

The satisfaction of a quality paint job last long after the thrill of a cheap price fades away, 40 years experience, cell 214-533-4413. I am Jim Imburgia, I personally supervise all work done, one job at a time, I specialize in all phases of painting and related repairs. With over 40 years experience and product knowledge, I have a sharp focus on service, quality and value, only one easy phone call to make, and I will take it from there, please call me.

Offers by James Imburgia Painting Contractor on Angi

12/18/2018

RWJJR Construction & Consulting Services was a good company to work with. Bob came over and did a very comprehensive consultation, then offered his ideas of various ways the project could be approached, giving a couple of different cost options so I could choose what fit my budget. I appreciated that. My outdoor project was completed in November during a very rainy season, but they worked around t...

Description of Work
Replaced boards on older part of deck, cleaned and stained the newer part of the deck. Added handrails on steps.

Category contractors,decks,remodeling,woodworking,house painters

Thank you for your bussiness [Member Name Removed]. We certainly enjoyed working with you and proud to have been chosen to make your deck entry safer and more functional. Looking forward to phase 2 in the spring. Thank you. Bob

11/07/2016

Installation was fair. Caulking around the sink was so bad, that we requested it be redone. Washing machine (a front loader) was installed incorrectly (the clips that keep the tub from spinning during shipping were left in place). We were told to purchase end caps for the countertops that weren't required.

Description of Work
Remodeling of 2 bedroom stick-built house. Completely redo kitchen and bathroom. We did the demo, but the contractor did the installation of the old cabinets, dishwasher, built-in microwave, counter top, ceiling fan in livingroom, new interior doors, a light tube in the bathroom, new bathtub and new bathroom cabinets.

Category countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,skylights,home remodeling,interior painters

We are sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with the renovation. We did set your washing machine in place and likely left stabilizing clips and instructions inside the washer. My records indicate the design change made to box in washing machine negated the need for the 15 dollar end caps and they certainly could have been returned but we never heard about any issues until your review 3 year...

03/01/2016

Very responsive, professional and consistent.

Description of Work
Replace/repair doors and windows.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Thank you for your review and your business. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you all. Again we thank you for the oppertunity to assist you on your project. Bob

09/12/2015

It went sadly. RWJJR hired Jose Funes of Grace Remodeling (469) 667-4813 to do our roof. RWJJR screwed up the measurements and we had to wait an extra day for the products to come in. Robert W. Jaskiewicz, came on site the 1st day and the 3rd day. He told me many times what "a favor he was doing me" as far as cost. Our insurance was paying due to hail damage. He did not manage the crew nor did he ...

Description of Work
He came on site and looked at roof. Period. He gave us a quote to replace roof. He never set foot on the roof. He then hired a different contractor to do the work. Was not on site the 2nd or 3rd day of construction. Showed up on pay day. He did not understand that we needed an itemized bill to present to our insurance company to get reimbursed. I refused to pay the balance until I had what insurance required. He sat in our driveway for 45 minutes to type up the itemized receipt. The contractor would have been done on the second day but he shorted us some materials and we had to wait until the product came in.

Category remodeling,roofing

07/14/2015

They were absolutely the nicest people to interact with. Unfortunately they had extenuating circumstances which delayed their availability. Because I needed the service done quickly, we mutually agreed that I would find another service provider to perform the work

Description of Work
We were looking for a contractor to construct a metal building for us. We had already purchased the building, just needed someone to put the pieces together.

Category garage builders

We thank you for your review, It is certainly our loss anytime we cannot meet our customers schedule when bidding a project. We find it best to be honest and straight up front so the project timeline experience is accurate and real. Thank you again for interest in our services and look forward to next time. Bob

Commercial & Residential Building Construction & Renovation.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard