Circle D Industries

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2009

1452 Hughes Road Suite 200

Grapevine, TX 76051

Owner & operated. Cost is determined by the job.(Time & Materials)....

02/04/2015

Angela B.

It went well. I received three bids. One contractor wanted a partial payment up front. Circle D's payment was due upon completion of the work. I brought the Angie's list coupon to Denver's(owner) attention after the work was completed and the 5% off amount was returned to me. The workers arrived at the time given and completed the job ahead of the estimated time. Denver and foreman returned after the concrete had set for removed of borders and inspection of the work. Denver also called to check if I was satisfied with the drainage after the first rain.

Description of Work
Corrected drainage problem in front of house, removed plants, installed gravel, and replaced concrete walkway

Category concrete repair,landscaping,plumbing,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

12/12/2014

Janice B.

Dallas and his staff were professional and courteous. Offered to help in any way if I had problems or needed help with the system. The entire installation was done as projected and at the price agreed on. Have not had any problems to dae with the system other than I needed to relocate and repair a sprinkler head. I will definitely continue to use his company.

Description of Work
Entire property irrigation system installation; repair of sprinkler heads.

12/12/2014

Steve R.

I was very pleased with the retaining wall. I had assumed that they would use the curved concrete blocks that one sees everywhere, but they offered to do the wall in sandstone blocks for the same price. The sandstone is much more attractive, and the wall looks great. I have had no problems with the wall since it was installed.

Description of Work
Nov 2011 was a spirinkler valve replacement. April 2010, when the company was known as Longhorn Services, was a retaining wall replacement on the side of my house.

12/05/2014

Darla F.

Circle D is a great company to do business with. They have always been honest and fair with their service and repairs and charges and seemed to have always done a great job.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken sprinkler head.

12/05/2014

Jan T.

Reasonable price.Top quality work. I have not had any problems with my system. Dallas calls promptly when I have called him. They showed up on time and finished on time. Very courteous and professional. Gave me his opinion and answered my questions with respect.

Description of Work
Installed new sprinkler system

12/02/2014

dickie C.

They're good people. Dallas runs a good business. I'd recommend him. Dallas' preparation, attention to detail, and making sure the customer is completely satisfied before he leaves makes Dallas better than other lawn irrigation companies!

Description of Work
He did some sprinkler repair. I've been working with him for 35 years.

12/02/2014

James G.

He's reasonable and dependable. His pricing was competitive.

Description of Work
They took care of our irrigation system, and we dealt with Dallas. They also did some landscape lighting for us. We worked with Dallas for 3 years, until we moved away. Most recently, he did repair work that the city had messed up during the installation of a new street.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

11/21/2014

Tiffany T.

They did a great job. Dallas is our go-to person and he's been great to deal with.

Description of Work
We've been working with them for 4 years. They put in a sprinkler system, they did some landscaping, installed grass for my pool area in the back yard, they put in a fence, and put rock on a retaining wall. Most recently, they fixed my fence.

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

11/21/2014

Andrew L.

It turned out well. It took them less than an hour to do the work with one tech.

Description of Work
They replaced some busted sprinkler heads.

11/12/2014

cynthia M.

Provider arrived as agreed and reviewed the system which had caused neighbors to contact me regarding spiraling water spigots due to damaged sprinkler heads. He kept me informed on each repair and explained how to minimize water loss. In addition, he reviewed the system settings with me and offered to help me if I have any problem operating it. He was friendly and had a good sense of humor. Professional and courteous!

Description of Work
Replaced three broken sprinkler heads and assessed coverage issues. Adjusted system to minimize water loss

Dallas Night Lights LLC

At Dallas night Lights we are full service decorative lighting service. We are expert designers in decorative lighting and can install on nearly any surface or property. All products are minimally invasive and we only use high efficient LED bulbs Our Landscape Lighting components, and installations come with a LIFETIME Warranty. We also have the ability to install a smart network that will allow all lighting components to be controlled from your phone or tablet. In addition we have color changing abilities for our lighting designs all controlled by the same app. Our services don't end there. We also offer interior decorative lighting, Holiday Lighting, and Permanent Holiday Lighting installations

Offers by Dallas Night Lights LLC on Angi
    Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

We are a full service outdoor lighting company. We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for homes, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also convert high voltage lights to LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost.

Offers by Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Arbors and Patios

Arbors and Patios is a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves in our custom designs and intricate attention to detail. Our team of experts is determined to providing the highest quality service as we know your home is one of your most prized assets. Arbors and Patios specializes not only in outdoor living design, but in interior remodeling as well. We serve both residential & commercial and operate in the entire Dallas/FT. Worth (Metroplex) area. We are insured and are members of the Greater Dallas Better Business Bureau, NARI association and are ICPI certified.

Offers by Arbors and Patios on Angi
    On new projects only. Excludes repairs
    Check, MasterCard, Visa

Sprinkler Installation, Drainage, Custom Stone, Outdoor Living, Lighting, and General Landscape Construction

On site estimates for repairs.