Irving Trend Builders/Trend Security Screens

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

1000 Post and Paddock Ln

Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Remodeling/Additions/Security Screens

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Southlake Kitchen Remodel

Southlake Kitchen Remodel

home remodeling
Kitchen and bar area

Irving Trend Builders, Inc. is veteran-owned and operated. We have been remodeling in the Metroplex since 1977. We design almost all of our remodeling projects. There may be a minimal plan fee upfront, but if you contract with us, the fee will be applied to the contract amount, however, we always provide FREE Estimates. Irving Trend Builders is comprised of our construction (Trend Builders) side and security screen (Trend Security Screens) businesses. Trend Builders is the name of our construction and remodeling business. We are a design/build firm; meaning we architecturally design our projects using the latest Computer-Aided Design and build the projects we design. Residentially, our primary focus is remodeling all aspects of homes (inside and out), first and second-floor additions. Commercially, Trend Builders does ADA work (especially for bathrooms) for non-profit businesses like the Salvation Army and Achieve (Citizens Development Center). Our commercial projects focus on remodeling office space, kitchens, and bathrooms. Trend Security Screens (TSS) is an authorized distributor and installer for TAPCO Security Screens which is historically a manufacturer of hurricane screens but has branched out to the security screens for homes and businesses. Security Screens are similar to burglar bars in how they protect your home and/or business but that is where the similarity stops. The advantages of having security screens over burglar bars are endless and include protecting window glass from breakage, protect against insects, screens double as solar screens by blocking damaging UV rays, each screen can be made to open for egress during a fire, and finally, our security screens are appealing and do not detract from your home or business looks or value. As of July 2021, we offer financing through Acorn. Please visit our website (https://securityscreensdfw.com/payment-options/) for more information....

home remodeling (8)woodworking (5)siding companies (4)countertop installation (2)hurricane shutters (1)window security film (1)flooring (5)interior painting (4)architect (4)drywall (4)marble & granite (3)electrician (3)

02/01/2022

Debra G.

They were really professional in my remodel I would definitely recommend them Deb G

Description of Work
Kitchen granite counter tops and tile backsplash

Category woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

Thank you for the review!

11/03/2020

De C.

I LOVE the Tapco Security Screens that Irving Trend Builders installed on my home! They're not only beautiful and add another level of security, but provide energy efficient savings, which seems to be an added benefit. It was a costly project to do, with so many windows, but well worth the money, for the peace of mind it has given my family. Gary provided a competitive quote and a great guarantee on their workmanship! I LOVE the new Hardy siding and professional painting on the entire exterior of my home. I also really LOVE Robbie and Alex! They worked on my home, as if it were their own, with excellence. I enjoyed getting to know and trust Gary, Carol, David, Robbie and Alex. Even though there was a not so fun experience with UPS, ( Out of the control of Irving Trend Builders/Trend Security Screens), Gary made sure I was completely happy with the entire job! I trust them and you will too!

Description of Work
Whole house Tapco Security Screens were installed and Hardy Siding, along with professional outdoor exterior painting.

Category remodeling,siding,architect,house painters,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

From everyone at Trend Builders\Trend Security Screens, we thank you for allowing up to work on your home.

10/15/2019

Susan R.

Gary, Robbie and Alex did a great job. They were easy to work with, timely, and performed quality work. We will hire them again.

Description of Work
Garage drywall repair, paint and garage doors replaced.

Category drywall,electrician,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Trend Builders

10/01/2019

ERIC O.

It was great. Easy to work with. They were helpful in making decisions of smaller aspects of renovation. Easy to get a hold of. All the onsite workers were very professional and did exactly what we asked.

Description of Work
They did a large renovation of our house.

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

Thank you for the great review. Gary

10/01/2019

MYRA B.

They did a great job and very responsible, and we highly recommend to anyone who would need any remodeling done on their house.

Description of Work
House Remodeling Project and an addition

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

Thank you for the great review. Trend Builders

08/09/2019

Dimitri B.

We ordered our screens on May 28th, and still as of this writing have nothing. We have had zero communication on THEIR end. We have done all the calling and inquiring. I honestly feel like our money has been stolen. I can't even imagine what would have happened if we just forgot about them. I'm talking thousands of dollars up front for no communication. I mean at least a text, email, phone call, voicemail, SOMETHING. All we get is excuses and apologies. I'm sure if the job ever gets done, (sometime this year hopefully) I bet they would be quick to want the rest of money. Maybe I should take the same amount of time to pay them back the rest. Seems fair, but unlikely. Maybe I'm just the one customer that got a terrible experience. Bottom line: That contract we signed never had a date on expected work, so just make sure you get it in writing if you don't want to be waiting like we are. For the sake of clarity, I want to emphasize the problem I have is the business end of the deal. Since the business and logistics end of the company has been so sketchy, I am questioning everything up until the jobs done. I'm not a business major, but I believe that there are multiple facets of a business that have to reflect consistency and peace of mind. Communication and logistics are even more important than the actual quality of work, because up until the job gets done that is all you have as a client to hang onto. To be honest, quality shouldn't even matter if your installation team is experienced. That part should be transparent to the client end.

Description of Work
Security Screens

Category remodeling,security windows

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

We apologize that it took so long to get the screens from the manufacturer, but now that they are installed we hope you are happy.

07/14/2019

Roger H.

All work was great. In both houses. I lived in both of them at least 10 years after the work was completed and there was never a problem due to the work.

Description of Work
Major interior work in 2 houses, combining rooms to make an open concept. This included removal of walls and adding structural support beams to the attic. Complete makeover of two master bathrooms.

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2010

We appreciate the review [Member Name Removed].

10/06/2017

Cindy Q.

All of the work was completed higher than my expectations!

Description of Work
We had two phases of work that needed to be done. The first was our upstairs bathrooms remodel along with an additional media room which was added. Our second phase was a complete kitchen remodel downstairs. Trend Builders knowledge of building and expertise in CAD made for a seamless remodel experience. All of the sub contractors were extremely reputable and trustworthy. I had no problem giving my front door code to the people here working regularly when I was at work. I am getting ready to begin phase three of my renovation and would not consider another contractor to do this work.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to phase III. Trend Builders

08/13/2016

Gavin R.

I have used them for past projects and they are great and not a single complaint. I will continue to use them in the future. Their work is just perfect and they do exactly what they say. They redid my french doors, fascia, and other projects as well.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Work Completed On 08/04/2016

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the great review.

10/02/2014

Daniel J.

The contractor worked with us submitting various designs until we had one that fit our budget and final goal. During the remodel process, we wanted additional things done. These were additionally priced. He worked with us to get them all done. He used sub-contractors that he used before and recommended all of them. We felt that some of them were a little sloppy although their work was adequate, particularly the dry wall mud and texture sub-contractor. Ultimately the sloppiness was cleaned up by them. During the process, neighboring carpet was permanently stained. The contractor replaced this with a comparable carpet at no cost. All other punch list items were addressed and were fixed or replaced. Both the owner Gary and his son David are hands-on and very easy to work with. We recommended Trend Builders for your remodeling job.

Description of Work
A complete remodel of the kitchen and entry way. This included relocation of water and drain lines, relocation of doorway, removal of wall, new lighting installation, and new appliances installation.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2014

We appreciate the review.

Residential & Commercial Remodeling Contractor and Residential/Commercial Security Screens.

Architectural planning for projects where we are the contractors Residential and commercial remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check