Daffan Mechanical

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2009

Daffan Mechanical provides air conditioning (A/C) repair & contractor services in Weatherford, Aledo, Granbury and Glen Rose, Texas (TX). Our expert technicians are well trained and experienced in A/C repair and air conditioning installation. If you need emergency air conditioning repair after normal business hours, we offer heating and air conditioning services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to restore your air conditioning....

A/C Kives Heating & Air Conditioning

A/C Kives Heating & Air Conditioning is you premier company for HVAC Service both Residential and Commercial. Complete Diagnostics and Service work including New Unit Installs and repairs. We have over 17 years of HVAC experience and we have access to parts and products from the leading brand names in the HVAC industry. We provide personalized service to fit your specific needs, schedule, and budget. When you need a reliable HVAC contractor for your residential or commercial heating and cooling needs, trust A/C Kives Heating & Air Conditioning for all your repair and installation projects. Call us today for a FREE install estimate! Senior Citizens receive a free service call ($89 value).

Blessed Electric & Air

Offices in DFW and Austin for Electrical and HVAC Services! When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Blessed Electric and Air. We have the most highly trained, industry certified technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. All of our electricians and A/C techs possess years of on the job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your electrical, A/C or heating job will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be. No need to stress, call Blessed!!! Additional email: jeff.robertson6009@gmail.com.

Offers by Blessed Electric & Air on Angi
Xtreme Air Services

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

01/17/2020

Tammira P.

It was excellent, an outstanding service always, very reliable and honest.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating and air conditioning unit for me.

09/08/2017

Jeffrey F.

Thanks a lot guys, keep up the great work, you've got a life time customer!

Description of Work
The a/c wasn't coming on, so I called to set up an appointment and within an hour of me calling someone was already at my house, within 20 minutes of being there he had already figured out the issue and had a solution figured out, the issue was the contact points were broken off so no power was getting to the a/c motor. He had it fixed and up and running with an hour of being there and we signed up for the maintenance plan.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wow! That's quite the compliment. Thank you for your business!

07/05/2017

Sharon V.

They came within 3 hours of our call. We were extremely pleased with their service as usual.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning would not turn on.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the pat on the back. We're so glad we could get to you quickly in this heat. Have a wonderful summer.

06/13/2017

Adrian S.

We had a 6 month warranty every time. I told them we had the warranty when we moved and they sent me $99 back. They would come out every time there was a major change in seasons. If we were going to go to heat or if we were going to go to air conditioning they would come out and check everything out. They were very good. I think they were a locally owned company.

Description of Work
It was for fall maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our service. Although we're sorry to see you go we wish you much happiness in your new home and hope the move went smoothly. Thank you for your business.

11/02/2016

Willa Joan L.

We have an contract with them, and they come twice an year. We pay less with the annual contract. Very happy with the,. They call before they will come, always an person, never an machine. On time every time. They are excellent. The people are very sweet, there is an short guy that comes, and he is very sweet, and courteous.

Description of Work
AC replacement, and now routine maintenance for the AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words and your loyalty patronage. We promise to continue to earn your loyalty,

09/22/2016

Phil R.

Excellent! I cannot recommend them highly enough. I called at around 2 pm and they had a technician at my house by 4:30. Issue turned out to be frozen coils due to lack of air flow. Defrosted coils and was done in about an hour. Very reasonable as well.

Description of Work
Emergency Call

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We're so glad we could get to you quickly. Call us anytime!

06/30/2016

jerod M.

They are good. They've got a good reputation here but they are very pricey. They do a good job and they are very friendly but I just thought it's really high. They have very good quality.

Description of Work
They provided me a quote to fix my AC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide a competitive price in our marketplace. We'll continue to strive for that "A" from you. Thank you for your business.

07/03/2015

Pam F.

I needed a good reliable air condition company here in Granbury that was local as I own two personal homes & two rentals. I called & explained problem that the air conditioning had stopped working the night before in a home that has a tenant. Lady on phone informed me they did not want any more rental business. I was shocked as I do own 4 properties here & several in Benbrook. Have never had a professional providing services refused to do business on rental property. Nor do u have any claims from any professionals for any services against me. They need to post in their site, no more landlords welcome.

Description of Work
Provide Service on a air conditioning unit that was not blowing cold air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We apologize for not being able to help you with your rental properties. Unfortunately, we have had enough instances over the last several years involving discrepancies between tenants and owners that we had to stop servicing those situations. We hate to inconvenience everyone for the actions of a few, but finally just had to make that decision to extricate ourselves from the middle. We do not want to imply in any way that this policy is in place specifically for you, nor were you singled out. It has become an across the board policy for Daffan Mechanical. We truly respect and appreciate your feedback. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you were able to find a resolution in a timely manner. Regards, Tom Peregrino Owner, Daffan Mechanical

05/22/2015

Henri R.

I use them about every xix months. When I call them they are there usually that day or the next day. If I have a problem they are there that day.

Description of Work
I use Daffan Mechanical for heating and air conditioning service. The last time they were here they serviced our air conditioner before we moved.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your continued membership in the Daffan Maintenance Club and for letting us know what you think of our services. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to our next visit with you.

11/18/2014

Charlotte T.

I have been using for almost four years. They do good work. Their technicians are pleasant and seem to know what they are doing. My experience with them has been fine.

Description of Work
They maintain our heating and cooling system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Air Conditioning, Heating, Insulation, Indoor Air Quality, Solar Panel Air Conditioning Systems, Geothermal Systems, Skytube Skylights, Solar & Power Attic Ventilation, Daffan Maintenance Club, & HVAC System Sales & Service.

Air Duct Cleaning, Plumbing, & Electrical Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing