Scrubs Home Cleaning

With Angi since October 2006

Family owned.Welcome to Scrubs Home Cleaning! Scrubs Home Cleaning is a family owned home cleaning service that has been serving Frisco, McKinney, LIttle Elm, Oak Point, Prosper, and surrounding communities since 2005! Our attention to detail and our exceptional customer service is what keeps us as the best cleaning service in the Frisco, Texas area! Our goal is to provide consistent quality and efficient whole home cleaning from the bathroom to the bedroom. Call today for a free estimate!...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee TEST TEST TEST

Mirhanda's Cleaning Service

Mirhanda's Cleaning Service is locally owned and operated out of the Carrollton area. We offer general home-cleaning services and I know what it takes to get your home back in shape. We are a top to bottom cleaning-service, and we strive to give our customers the best cleaning service possible. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

Raquel's Cleaning Service Inc

We are a family owned and operated business. Our Mission is to provide high quality, consistent service that meets our customers' needs. We have received the Super Service Award from Angie's List every year since joining in 2005. We are happy to give you free estimates by phone or email. Let us help you so that you have time for the important things in life. Cleanings may be scheduled weekly, every other week, monthly, per call or one time. We furnish all equipment and supplies. Please include the following in EMAIL inquiries: • Address OR city plus major intersection • Phone number(s) • Square footage • # bedrooms and bathrooms • # people living in your home • # pets living in your home and what kinds • Is this a vacant cleaning or a post construction cleaning? • Are you interested in scheduling regular maintenance weekly, every other week or monthly cleanings after the initial cleaning? Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you.

03/19/2019

Donna R.

Beware ! Just don’t. You’ve been warned. AFTER 13 YEARS was passed off to this company (SCRUBS), by her sister company Detailed Home Cleaning. Shortly after finding items missing from my master bath and speaking to the new owner I FIRED SCRUBS Home Cleaning Frisco location.

Description of Work
Cleaned home......not much more than that to add.

04/04/2014

Brandy A.

I actually got a referral for them from somebody in my church. The pricing is done by the jobs. For what they do and what I pay, I'm very happy. They're very good.

Description of Work
I use Scrubs Home Cleaning for home cleaning. They come every two weeks.

03/30/2014

Rebecca K.

Excellent. Amazing how quick and thorough. At first I was skeptical about how fast they cleaned (6 girls), but the house was clean. Fast and professional. Responsive and owner is available and does her best to accomodate. Their schedule is so full, however, that it is very hard to switch up dates if you need to. But, that's not really their issue. Got to stick to the dates you agree to.

Description of Work
House cleaning services

02/10/2014

Shannon T.

Linda and her team at Scrubs Home Cleaning were awesome from beginning to end. I dealt with Linda in scheduling an appointment for her team to come and do a deep clean of my home in preparation for listing it on the market. She answered all of my questions and fully explained the process. She was so sweet to deal with. I was not home when the actual cleaning team came in but when I went to my house after they were finished, I was very happy to see the results. The house sparkled and smelled amazing! They did an AWESOME job on every aspect (baseboards, bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, floors, etc). I would most definitely use Scrubs again! I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of my home to prepare for listing on the market.

02/01/2011

A L D.

I quit using them about six months ago. They were really fast but not in a good way. They were usually in and out in 30 minutes so it was rushed and not very detailed. They were okay but I found someone better. They wanted to start charging me $90 a week and I don’t think they are worth that.

Description of Work
Scrubs Home Cleaning did my housecleaning on a weekly basis.

01/27/2011

Alicis M.

I called and was able to get an appointment right away. The entire crew came out to clean my home. The results of the cleaning were o.k. The best way to describe the cleaning is a quick brush cleaning. They did not pay attention to details and I found myself cleaning and wiping down after they left. Before they left my home I had to call them back into the home because they completely missed a room (they came back in to address). After they left I found a broken slate on my blind. One of the ladies broke a slate on my blind without telling me they broke a piece on my blind. I called and complained about the cleaning and my broken blind. The representative offered to come over and clean the house again. I turned them down and was not impressed with her response (especially since her crew damaged something in my home). I wiould hire them again for another move-out cleaning, but I would never hire this compnay on a regular basis. If you hire them just make sure you check behind them very good and have them address issues before payment.

Description of Work
Cleaned empty 3,600 sq ft. empty home upon move-out.

06/15/2009

Alicis M.

Called company the same week the home need cleaning. They scheduled me for a Saturday cleaning. My husband was present during the cleaning process. I left their payment on the counter. My husband told me that 5 ladies came to the home and cleaned in 50 minutes.

Description of Work
Cleaned empty home to prepare for a move -in

01/16/2008

Kelly G.

The cost is a flat fee regardless of the time they spend. As a result they fly through the house and leave stuff not put back as others state and in the bedroom, they did not take the stuff off the top of the dresser to dust, just dusted the very front, as well as on top of the TV's and shelves. The kitchen and bathrooms are fair but mats in the tubs were no replaced. I'm OK with putting some stuff back, but makes me upset to have to go behind to dust. They normally stay for one hour, but the last time they were here they were out the door in 26 minutes! They leave a comment card, but no info on where to send it or return it. I will be looking for another service.

Description of Work
Hired to do reoccurring general cleaning every three weeks. I needed someone to come in and do the details and I generally clean up before they come. I needed dusting, vacuuming, baseboards, bathrooms, etc.

11/08/2007

JESSICA S.

Our experience has been just okay. There are 4 ladies that clean our house (the same 4 each week). The team leader speaks limited English, and the other 3 do not speak English. Their cleaning is all right--not too thorough, however. They miss spots in the kitchen and mirrors, and I feel like they are rushing to get through, because they don't put stuff back where it belongs. (It takes me about 10 minutes to go through our house and put everything back where it goes.) In addition, they have damaged a few items. The owner was very good about reimbursing us for those, but the hassle of going through that was a little much. Now that I work from home, I have asked them to call before they come so I can put our two dogs up. There have been multiple times where they forget to call, and just recently they entered the home while I was in the shower (they forgot to call then too). I'm probably going to switch to another cleaning service after all of those frustrations.

Description of Work
Once a week, we have them clean our house (about 2,100 sqft).

10/11/2006

JAN G.

Met with Maria Martinez, the owner, who gave estimate. Agreed on first service date. Team of 4 ladies [one English speaker leader] who performed entire housecleaning, baseboards, fans, change sheets, vacuum, dust, mop, bathrooms you know, the stuff you need done! Very pleased with professionalism, the ladies all wear Scrubs uniforms and were very pleasant. They now come every other week. Its the same team each time and I totally trust them. A good experience.

Description of Work
Complete house cleaning service minus windows, except for patio door.

Home Cleaning Services