Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2016

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

8992 Preston Rd ste 110-752

Frisco, TX 75034

Inside and Out specializes in all your Roofing, Painting and Remodeling needs. We are fully Licensed and Insured for your protections and offer affordable monthly payment options for your convenience. ***FREE ROOFING INSPECTIONS*** **Insurance Claim Specials- Get credit toward upgrades and other services on all insurance claim projects.** Take advantage of our quick and friendly customers service and schedule an appointment for a free consultation today!...

roofing (33)house painting (12)gutter repair (7)interior painting (4)home remodeling (5)garage building (4)siding companies (3)flooring (2)fence company (2)decks & porches (2)Patios (1)

04/06/2021

It went well. Very professional. On time. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, new carpet. Minor exterior repair

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/26/2021

I have done so much painting in my life and wanted to hire this job done because I couldn't face the challenges from doing it myself. I can honestly say that Ben's company went over and beyond what I expected. He called immediately upon receiving my request, was punctual in our initial meeting and even helped me with color choices. He was never in a hurry. He gave me his full attention and I never...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Roofing, Painting - Exterior

Category roofing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

02/23/2021

Ben came out in the rain to successfully deal with a roof leak. Later, he replaced the roof. He worked well with the insurance company. I highly recommend Ben and Inside and Out Remodeling and Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing Repair and Replacement

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

11/14/2020

They were prompt --professional workers--good quality work--good value also.

Description of Work
Inside & Out. did some roof and ventilation repairs on my house. Also a full repaint of the interior of my house.

Category roofing,siding,garage builders,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/04/2020

Excellent service & prompt completion.

Description of Work
As repair roof shingles

Category roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience! It was an honor to be able to help you with your repair. If you need anything in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out. - Ben C., Owner

09/14/2020

Ben from Inside & out had been truly and consistently professional since day one of contact. Quality workmanship, courteous to deal with and timely completion. They installed a new gabled patio in my backyard and tied it into my home roof. I must say the product came out even better than I had envisioned. Excellent overall experience! I wish them the best!!

Description of Work
Installation of New Gabled Patio in my back yard

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Review for Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC - 8992 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX - 38874125

[Member Name Removed], we know time is your biggest commodity which is why we try our best to respect it. We're so glad that we were able to help you out with your patio, and I'm even happier you love it! Let me know if we can do anything else! -[Member Name Removed] C., Owner

06/28/2020

Ben with Inside and Out Remodeling was so easy to work with. He covered painting, gutters and new shutters at my home. He also installed grab bars in all of my showers/tubs. He and his crew were very professional, punctual, and made sure I was satisfied with their work every step of the way. I will use him again and can definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting brick exterior, new gutters and new shutters outside. Grab bars installed inside of home. Power washed metal roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for trusting me and my crew with your home. I'm so glad we were able to knock your expectations out of the park. If you need us again, please don't hesitate to reach out! -[Member Name Removed] C., Owner

06/23/2020

Very well. All projects finished in 3 days.

Description of Work
French drain installation, Exterior painting and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

11/05/2019

Everything turned out great! We were very happy with the results on everything they did. They were very professional & everything was done very fast. Ben did a great job keeping us informed on what they were going to do & the progress on every project. He provided us many options to choose from & the prices were very fair for the high quality work done.

Description of Work
Roofing, interior & exterior painting, flooring, remodeling.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

10/16/2018

Could not be more pleased with Inside Out. They took the time to ensure we were absolutely happy with the work and most importantly they paid attention to detail to ensure a very professionally looking result. I would use them again without hesitation and have already recommended them to several others. It’s great to utlize a company who takes the time they do to ensure customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

Roofing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring, Painting, Patios, Additions, Fences, Concrete Walkways, & Driveways.

Carpet. Pools.