Texas Master Plumber

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

602 Tanglewood Dr

Friendswood, TX 77546

At Texas Master Plumber we offer the very best residential plumbing service in Houston. If you are looking for a residential plumber, look no further. We understand that you need a residential plumber who will offer fast plumbing services and affordable plumbing too! Texas Master Plumber is a qualified residential plumber serving Houston Texas. No job too big or too small for Texas Master Plumber. We inspect your plumbing problem, evaluate the best course of action to make the repairs necessary, recommend solutions that will enhance your existing plumbing and provide the very best customer service in the business. We guarantee our services, and we are on time every time. We have the experience you need in a qualified residential plumber and we value our customers....

04/30/2020

Tina W.

The staff was very friendly and my appointment was scheduled in a very timely manner. The service was amazing and the plumbers were very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone with plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Replacing Hot Water Heater

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

04/29/2019

CINDY J.

Contractor provided estimate, communicated clearly, showed up as scheduled, delivered and installed product quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
REPLACED A HOT WATER HEATER

Category water heater repair

That’s fantastic. We appreciate your support. Please let us know if we can help again.

04/01/2019

Fred D.

As with our previous experience with this outstanding company, this was an overall excellent experience from beginning to end. It was very easy to make an appointment for the exact day and time that we wanted. Prior to the plumber's arrival, the company called to let me know that he was on his way to our home and when he would arrive. He was right on time and presented himself in a very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner throughout his time in our home. I told him what we needed done and he diagnosed precisely what he would need to do to resolve our toilet problem and to install our shower fixture. He gave me a cost estimate which I determined to be very fair (especially as there was no automatic service call fee and as the company offers a 10% discount to seniors), so I authorized the work. He worked very quickly, efficiently, and professionally with no mess whatsoever. In no time, the jobs were completed and he was gone. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and relatives and would utilize their services again.

Description of Work
I needed a toilet repaired and a handheld shower-head installed in our master bathroom.

Category plumbing

Thank you for using our service ms again. We appreciate your support. Please let us know if we can help again.

01/17/2019

DAVID T.

Texas Master Plumbers (TMP) did a good job installing my new kitchen sink and accessories. They were prompt, courteous, and diligent and did the work at a fair price. The plumber did have to hardwire the garbage disposal and he didn't charge extra for it. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
Install new kitchen sink, garbage disposal, faucet; haul away old

Category plumbing

Thank you for the positive feedback. I will relay this information to the technician that did the work for you. Please let us know if we can help you again.

12/09/2018

Janet L.

He took out the coupler that was stopped up and it ran fine! I wasn’t charged for his expertise in quickly troubleshooting the line.

Description of Work
Hot water line plugged up low/no water pressure

Category plumbing

Thank you for thinking about us for your plumbing repair. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

11/14/2018

Nik W.

I called yesterday and made an appointment for a service call this morning. After sitting at home all morning I called again and was told they had no record of me in their system. She implied that I must have called some other company. Not possible, the phone number I called today was the same as the one I called yesterday (my cell phone remembers this).

Description of Work
leaky fawcet

Category plumbing

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with scheduling. Though, we don't feel this rating is justified. We researched the information you gave us and the service was not scheduled because you decided not to scheduled the appointment. You told the CSR that you were going to speak with your wife and call us back. We could have made it out the same day you called us back, but you hung up on the CSR before she could offer you our same day service. We strive to offer quality service at a competitive price and we offer same day/next day service to minimize the wait time on your repairs. Thank you for your input. We hope you reconsider and give us another chance to show you how reliable our services really are.

11/12/2018

Sharon S.

Cody efficiently removed and replaced 3 toilets in our house and then removed the vanity in the hall bath. He was very courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Am very pleased with the results. Will hire them again!

Description of Work
Replaced 3 toilets & removed 1 vanity

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words. We will let the technician know you were pleased with the service. Please let us know if we can help again.

11/01/2018

Jordan D.

This may seem long, but I feel the details are helpful in explaining why our experience with Texas Master Plumber was positive. Short summary: I recommend this company for plumbing. We recently bought a house and found out quickly that there was a plumbing issue stemming from the master bath. A nearby plumbing company came to resolve and clear out the line to the street. Using a camera, they determined there was a belly in the pipe, it did not have the proper slope and that it was 3" rather than the more typical 4". The first plumber quoted us $4,800 to replace 40ft of the 3" pvc drain line with 4" pvc pipe. We hesitated and since we had another bathroom, decided to hold off and get another quote. I called Texas Master Plumber and spoke with Ronny. He scheduled a plumber for the next day to inspect the situation and give a quote for the same work quoted by the previous plumber. The next day Alton, the plumber, arrived a few minutes early and we discussed the problem. He did not recommend replacing only the 40ft section because it might not solve the problem entirely. He recommended replacing the entire 90 ft line, with 4" pipe to ensure it had the proper slope all the way to the street line. Also, if they replaced just a section then the work would have a much shorter warranty than installing a whole new pipe to the street. Replacing the entire line came with a 5-year warranty against breaks and roots. The quote for replacing the 40 ft was $2,500 and replacing the 90ft line was $4500. This was $300 less than the original plumber who only wanted to replace a short section. After a few days I called to accept the quote and work was scheduled to begin the next day. The job took 3 days to complete the work with inspection included. Our experience with Texas Master Plumber was good all around. Ronny and Michele were very helpful in scheduling and following up with the work. Alton, the original plumber who gave the quote was knowledgable, straight forward and I believe honest in his opinion of the situation. The digging crew did a good job of keeping the yard in good shape. I would definitely recommend this company. They were easy to work with and schedule, reliable, a great value and an overall positive experience.

Description of Work
Drain pipe replacement (90ft)

10/27/2018

Jacqueline F.

Alton at Master Plumbers was AWESOME! Our toilet was clogged and we were afraid that they would quote us an enormous price, since it was my Dad's only restroom -- not! Alton went to the backyard, tried to unclog it there IN THE RAIN, and came back another day and unclogged it from the roof! Before he came back, my disabled Dad insisted we get another opinion and when I called the second company, John Moore, they asked what year my Dad's house was built before they knew my Dad's name or address-- I knew then they would take us to the cleaners and they quoted us $12,000 == 15 minutes after the guy came out saying we needed all new piping. Texas Master Plumbers called me back today and I quickly said, yes, come out and it was all done by 4pm today. Also, Alton even drove to my job to get the check because he finished quicker than i thought and i couldn't leave work to give it him! I will definitely let them come back for my home next!

Description of Work
Water line clogged and toilet backed up

10/03/2018

Andrea D.

Went very well. However, the young man who did the plumbing work said he tested the flushing mechanism when he was done, but when I checked it, the tank was empty and had no water in it. The arm with the float valve was stuck on top of the overflow pipe and wouldn't let the arm be lowered, so the tank could be re-filled. I attempted to fix it, but that didn't work. On the plus side, Texas Master Plumber immediately (within an hour) sent another plumber and he installed a new flushing mechanism inside the tank for free. Then it worked as it's supposed to. I was very happy to get it fixed properly and so promptly. Good follow-up service.

Description of Work
Removed and re-seated a toilet. Also replaced its tank-to-bowl seals.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate your business and understanding. We will always stand behind our work and get back to you as quickly as possible when things don't work out the first time. Please let us know if we can help again.

09/06/2018

Ty B.

The faucet had leaked and ruined the cabinet flooring beneath it. They came out the same day. Replaced the faucet with a new one I had purchased from Lowe's and helped us get everything fixed and squared away. Before they ever start, you receive a quote and stay with that price - no hidden fees. This is the only plumbing service I use since I found them about 8 years ago. They are always prompt, professional, and easy to work with on my problem. They also will make recommendations to save me money.

Description of Work
Leaking kitchen faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you, Sir. We appreciate your business and the kind words. We'll always be ready when you call.

08/11/2018

M. G.

Had a small leak in a wall pipe. Contacted Texas Master, and they got the details of the problem over the phone and we set an appointment for the following day (between 9-11). They called around 8 am the following morning to tell me the plumber was on the way. So far, so good. The plumber (Cody) showed up. He was very polite, but had no clue. Every single question I had, he would have to call his boss to get an answer - called his boss about 5 times during his visit. He cut the drywall to expose the pipe, and then told me that someone else would have to come later (between 1 -3) to fix the problem, and he quoted me (after calling his boss of course) $490. I was surprised that he was not prepared to fix a simple problem, and I had to wait a few more hours for someone else to come and handle it. Despite, the steep price and the wait time, I agreed. While waiting, I called another plumber, who showed up within 30 minutes, fixed the problem on the spot, and charged me only $160! Texas Master called at 2:30 pm to tell me they are sending another plumber out, and of course I told them not to do so as the problem has already been fixed for a fraction of their price. Would never use Texas Master again. Very expensive and unskilled.

Description of Work
Needed to replace/repair a small leaking pipe.

Category plumbing

We are sorry to hear about the problems that occurred at your home. This is not indicative of the way we operate our business. There seemed to be a communication error when the call was booked and the job description wasn't as detailed as it should have been to get the proper technician to your home the first time. We should have removed the technician from the job site immediately, once we realized there was a mix up, and sent the proper tech to give the correct estimate for the repairs. This is a rare occurrence. We apologize and will work harder to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback.

08/07/2018

Barbara C.

Very well. I called from work and they said they could be there in the late afternoon, and would call 30 min. ahead of arrival. They called earlier than expected and showed up on time. Although the faucet was not a simple unscrew and replace, the work was done quickly and for less than the initial quoted amount. I have called them several times for various plumbing issues and have always been happy with how the work turned out.

Description of Work
Faucet on front patio was leaking.

Category plumbing

Thank you for using our service. We appreciate the business. Please let us know if we can help again.

07/29/2018

Juliet M.

They had the best bid, and performed the work as promised and in schedule. I have used these guys before with good experiences.

Description of Work
Replace tankless water heater

Category water heater repair

Thanks for the positive feedback. Please let us know if we can help again.

07/02/2018

Mrs. C.

My plumber was more than nice. He was reassuring that things would be taken cate of. He said it was a "family-owned businrss" and to remember them should anorher problem a rise. Unfortunately, it did. Two weeks laterr, the toilet would, again, not flush. The same plumber visited my home and cleared problems impeding the logical confluence of matters. Without the steadiness and assurance shown by Corey, I think I may have found myself down the gutter. May God bless him, Mrs. Carter (Priced a bit too high.)

Description of Work
My toilwt would not flush a ndthe shower was unduly slow in d raining.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Awesome. We'll relay the message to the tech. Please let us know if we can help you again.

06/13/2018

LLOYD B.

Worked great, he came in and did the work fast and cleanup afterwards.

Description of Work
Stopage on Kitchen and bathroom drain

Category plumbing

That's awesome. Please let us know if we can help you again.

05/30/2018

Rachelle B.

Ronnie determined that a new heater would not fit into the closet of the old heater because the new heaters are now 2 inches wider than the one I have. Instead of replacing the old heater, he was able to tie the 2 bathrooms served by the old heater into an existing tankless heater located in my attic. He determined that the flow capacity of the tankless heater was large enough to handle the 2 extra bathrooms. This was a very creative solution to a sticky problem, and it saved me the cost of buying a new heater. He also removed and disposed of the old heater for me. As a bonus, I now have an extra closet for storage, where the old heater used to be.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a 20-yr. old hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thanks for the kind remarks. It's always my pleasure when you call. I am humbled and appreciate your business. I'll be ready if you need me again.

04/29/2018

Cheryl M.

The master plumber provided options and made recommendations most suitable for my needs. The work was done quickly and there have been no other issues since the pipes were replaced. I have since called on Texas Master Plumbers for other repairs with prompt and excellent service. I have found a reliable company that I can depend on for plumbing repair and I highly recommend them for their expertise and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Replace galvanized pipes

Category plumbing

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Glad to know you're satisfied with the work that's beed performed. Please let us know if you have any other plumbing problems. You can always count on us to get it done as quickly as possible.

04/18/2018

Kenneth A.

The plumber showed up when he said he would. He had run out of some parts to fix it the way he wanted to due to the fact it was an extremely busy time (after the major freeze in February) he offered to go back to shop and get more parts I told him it was okay as long as he could fix it It didn't have to look pretty even though it looked better than before he fixed it. He also gave me a discount

Description of Work
Repair a cracked pipe on main line to house

Category plumbing

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad we could get your fixed up. Please call us again if needed.

03/28/2018

ANTHONY R.

After calling several plumbing service providers about replacing a busted downstream ball valve for my backflow preventer piping on my sprinkler system, I finally spoke to Ronnie – owner, Texas Master Plumber (TMP) – about a call out for repairs. Unlike the people I spoke to earlier, Ronnie stated he did not charge for service calls. Other plumbers charged between $50 to $175 to simply come out and evaluate the problem and solution. Alton was waiting for me when I arrived at my home from work. Alton took a few minutes to assess the problem and mentioned it should take him about 30 minutes to replace all the backflow preventer piping not just the cracked downstream valve. Alton was wrong. He completed the replacement in about 20 minutes. Alton – at no additional charge – installed a brace clamp to secure the piping to my brick exterior. Alton also educated me on the proper procedure to make certain during freeze situations this situation would be repeated. About 3 weeks after this service call, I called Ronnie again to arrange repairs for my aunt’s toilet. I surmised her toilet was not flushing due to a faulty flush valve. My aunt had 2 plumbers come out previously that did not solve the problem, but offered to further investigate the problem for more money. TMP employee Cory solved the problem in a little over an hour. Texas Master Plumber is a no BS and professional organization. Hey, they must make a profit to survive. But I do not believe overcharging and sub par workmanship is a common and accepted practice in this company. I hope to have the same positive interactions with this company in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced Sprinkler Valves and Clogged Toilet

Category plumbing

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. I couldn't have said it better myself. We're always ready to help. Answers to your question are free, just like the estimate.

02/27/2018

Fred D.

It was an excellent experience. After trying for 1.5 hours to stop my toilet from leaking after performing a flush valve replacement on my own, I went to Angieslist.com and searched for a plumber. I liked the reviews I read and called Texas Master Plumber. The representative was very professional and efficient and indicated that he could have a plumber at home later that day. 2 hours later I received a call that the plumber was on his way and his name was Cody. Cody arrived at my home approximately 2.5 hours after my original call for service, which was fantastic. Cody was very professional, efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and made me feel very at ease and well taken care of. I thought the charge for the service I received was quite reasonable.I would certainly use their service again and recommend them to friends who needed their service.

Description of Work
I tried to perform toilet repair on my own, but discovered that I needed professional assistance to complete the "project".

Category plumbing

That's great to hear, [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for giving us the chance to help you out. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do in the future.

02/07/2018

Jennifer A.

Called around noon and asked if they could provide service the same day. The plumber arrived 2-3 hours later and it took less than 30 minutes to snake the line and flush out the drain. I really appreciate that they called to let me know when the plumber was on his way, and that they were able to respond on short notice. The plumber was professional and friendly. This is the first time I've used their services and I'm happy with my experience.

Description of Work
Clogged drains. Water backing up into shower when toilet was flushed. Outside sewer access pipe was full.

Category plumbing

Thank you for using our service. We appreciate your feedback and hope you call us again if you need anything else.

01/08/2018

Judith B.

Arrived when scheduled, were up front regarding cost, repaired problem quickly. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Minor plumbing repairs on bathroom sink.

Category plumbing

Glad to hear you were happy with the service. Please let us know if we can help you again.

12/26/2017

Vimal B.

The Company sent a plumber to check free of cost. he fixed minor leak and didnt charge any thing. was courteous and responsive. would try them again

Description of Work
had water leak from softner tubes underneath kitchen sink.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please let us know if we can help you again.

12/01/2017

Dean E.

Bizarre to say the least. Plumber not helpful. Wants ME to find the issue. Um, why did I call you. Say they are paperless and I will get a receipt via email. I email a few days later to get a copy via email, and they say I have to call? Really call to get a paperless receipt, ironic, no?????

Description of Work
Water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Wow! "Bizarre" to say the least! There is no way to respond to these insane allegations. "No good deed goes unpunished." We believe we've done everything within our power to try and make you happy. It seems nothing is possible. Hope you find peace in your lifetime. Please stop calling our office and harassing the employees.

All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi
    Universal Landscape Services

I am proud of our roster of long-term clients and equally proud of our personnel who work diligently to ensure customer satisfaction. Our teams work together and can accomplish any landscaping challenge. We can design a custom package of services that meet your residential or commercial requirements, and we are fully insured. My professional experience spans over 30 years. I am a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in horticulture. And I am licensed by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Happy Gardening Texas! Alvin Prentice, Jr., Owner & President Call us for a free, no obligation estimate at (713) 991-3622.

Fischer Irrigation

For an expert contractor with 30 years of experience in sprinkler system design and installation, choose Fischer Irrigation. You'll get quality sprinkler and drainage systems from a locally owned company with Hunter's Gold Preferred Contractor status.

M-36151
    Texas
    Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
    04/30/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Water Leaks, Shower Pan, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Repair, Sewer Replacement, Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Installation, Appliance Installs, Garbage Disposals, Faucets Repair, Faucet Replacement, Toilet Install, Toilet Repair, Hydro-Jetting Drain Lines, Water Service Repair, Water Service Installation, Pipe Replacement, Water Softener, Water Filtration, Back Flow Certification, Boiler Repair/Install, Gas Leaks, Valves, Lavatories, and more.

New Construction