Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth

Texas Department of Licensing and Registration
12/14/2016

4909 Blue Mound Rd

Fort Worth, TX 76106

We wear proper PPE and can perform precautionary and reactionary COVID disinfection services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Whether it's in your home or place of business,Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth is "The Healthy Home Authority" when it comes to any of your cleaning and restoration needs. Steamatic's highly skilled and certified technicians specialize in residential and commercial air duct/ coil cleaning and carpet, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Other services include wood restoration, corrosion control and deodorization. Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth also specializes in fire, smoke and water damage restoration. No matter how big or tough the situation is, Steamatic is available 24/7 to help you recover. Steamatic works with every insurance carrier and offers Continuing Education Classes on a regular basis at their office and around the Metroplex....

4.3

dryer vent cleaning (1)air duct cleaning (1)water damage restoration (1)carpet cleaning (1)

01/14/2021

They are a outstanding company. The professional crew explained everything they were going to do. I am going to recommend this co.pant to my peers and HOA.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

08/17/2020

Excellent service and carpet cleaning at very affordable pricing.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/18/2019

07/26/2017

It took me about 3 weeks to finally get the work scheduled (In my experience they have an answering service and it took my 3-4 tries to finally get a date tied down as it wasn't until I could get through to them directly as they never returned requests for a call) Once I did I rescheduled my return flight from a business trip so I would be in for the scheduled appt, the morning of the afternoon ap...

Description of Work
I was getting my vents cleaned prior to my newborn being born.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

04/13/2015

They dealt with my insurance company in terms of the price. They were very professional. They knew what they were doing. They stayed in contact, came out and did the readings. They checked their equipment everyday that it was here. They insured that everything was okay. They were very good.

Description of Work
I have used the services if of Steamatic of Dallas. They dried the flooded areas out.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

Services Offered:Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning, Carpet/Rug/Upholstery Cleaning, Mold Testing, Water, Fire & Smoke Damage Residential & Commercial Air Duct / coil cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood cleaning, furniture cleaning, drapery cleaning, wood restoration, corrosion control, and deodorization. Residential and Commercial Emergency Services, fire damage restoration, smoke damage restoration, water damage restoration, disaster cleanup, and crime scene cleanup.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check