Foundation Dynamics Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2008

11255 Camp Bowie W, Suite 117

Fort Worth, TX 76008

Foundation Dynamics, Inc. is committed to our customers through every stage of assessment and installation. We are the First to have both Polyurethane and Pier Systems together with NO subcontractors. Abiding by the steadfast decision to provide quality solutions and repairs we assist homeowners, Realtors, real estate investors and property management companies in the DFW area with their foundation needs. With our personalized inspections and experienced crews, you can reset assured knowing that you have made a smart investment for your home. Call Today for your free homeowner assessment (817) 560-0240...

08/01/2017

Scott B.

I like the fact that they allowed me to just pay it out. They allowed a monthly payment installment agreement to pay. The did not charge me any interest on it. That was a real good thing. And also the fact that I had a couple of sinkholes from where they had to dig, they have come back out twice and filled them. They fixed, when they lifted, the broke some of my floor. They were nice enough with their own money to come out and seal it up with cement. It was a little bit higher but I had a lot of work involved. They said they would be there at 7:30 and they were there at 7:30

Description of Work
They did my foundation.

04/10/2017

Dean A.

Extremely well. Professional at all times and punctual.

Description of Work
Substantial pier work done as well as designed a drain.

12/28/2015

Todd K.

Work went very well. Kyle Price was very responsive and the work crew showed up promptly when they said they would and cleaned everything up when they were done.

Description of Work
Installed 5 steel cased piers and cleaned and cleared worksite

12/02/2015

Barbara J.

Good but within 12 months more cracks in walls and floor separation

Description of Work
foundation leveling

09/22/2015

John W.

Awesome work and very open to explaining everything and tips to help your foundation. Great work.

Description of Work
Foundation Inspection

04/23/2015

Suzette M.

I heard great things about this company from Realtors and then here on Angie's list. We are in the process of purchasing three homes all near each other. We had Foundation Dynamics (Chase) come out to evaluate all of them. Basically he saved our butts from buying a DOOZER of a mess on one of the houses. This assessment was FREE. The other two houses ck'd out great to good. Chase is SUPER thorough and I could easily tell he was just being honest and not trying to make money off of us. Because of this, they have me for life. SUPER prompt, responsive and honest. A+

Description of Work
Evaluation of Foundation and Drainage

04/20/2015

John J.

My first experience with foundation repair. Hey, I have only lived in Texas for 20 years and all in the same house. Unfortunately this repair required cutting holes into my kitchen floor. This kind of work is very messy and very expensive. I observed much of the work and they did a very nice job. They installed 11 piers to shore up the sinking area. In 6 of the holes the piers had to be doubled up due to unforeseen circumstances. I was not charged extra for this. I had several companies out to bid and two different engineer reports. FD was professional the whole way through. The supervisor on site kept me well informed the whole way through. They cleaned up well after the work was done. I give them an overall "A" The only complaint I had was that the surviving travertine tiles in my kitchen were pretty scratched up because of all the excavating and rocks. Cost me a lot more for tile repair than it should have. Maybe they could have covered the floor better. Maybe put down something heavier than just paper in the traffic areas. I don't know the answer to that, like I said this was my first time.

Description of Work
Installed piers to repair foundation

07/22/2014

Leah D.

We found Foundation Dynamics through the foundation engineer we hired to assess our issue. We have existing piers underneath the house installed by a couple different companies by previous owners. The piers to be adjusted were no longer under warranty and needed to be lowered. Foundation Dynamics was the only company who not only provided a lifetime warranty for their services (even on piers they don't install!) but also actually adjusted the piers, not just cut them loose from the house. As the work was being completed, the team lead was inside the house measuring and watching the walls for stress levels. We did have some cracks in the drywall (we were warned to expect this during the first 30 days), but noticed immediate results in the reduction of sloping floors. Following the completion of the work, the teams left the landscape better than they found it in some cases. Overall, this was an excellent experience and I would use this company again if I found myself in this situation. Everyone we talked with or encountered within the company were pleasant, knowledgeable and very professional. When they say you pay for what you get...it is true with Foundation Dynamics. It was worth a bit of extra money for quality work, immediate results, and a lifetime warranty on any future repairs.

Description of Work
Adjusted 19 piers along the perimeter of our house.

03/10/2014

Kelli M.

good. they were on time. answered all my questions and cleaned up after themselves. explain clearly all my responsibilities after completion.

Description of Work
raise foundation

12/05/2013

David W.

I have been looking for a company to do some mudjacking work on my driveway and came across Foundation Dynamics in a review here on Angie's List. I contacted them to get an estimate and made an appointment for Kyle to come out to my home. Kyle spent about 30-45 minutes taking measurements and provided me with an overview of the process, how long it would take to do the work and a cost breakdown. To schedule the work, half of the total amount was requested up-front and the other half would be paid upon completion of the work. The day the work was to be done, the two-man crew showed up on-time and asked me to take them to the area that needed to be repaired. Zach, the crew leader, mentioned that it would take 30-40 minutes to get everything set up before the could begin the concrete lifting process. Zach let me know once they were ready to get started and I saw how the process worked, a few small holes are drilled in the concrete and a polyurethane compound is injected into the holes, which fills any voids under the concrete and then expands, which lifts the concrete. The work on my driveway was completed in about 4-5 hours. Once the work was complete and the crew left (I had signed off on the work already), I noticed there were two drill holes that hadn't been filled. I contacted Zach and he had a team sent out the next day to fill the remaining holes. I also noticed that the concrete walkway next to my backyard gate had lifted a bit as well, preventing the gate from opening outward. Zach came out the next day to resolve the fence issue and everything looks and works great! I no longer have to worry about scraping the bottom of my car coming in and out of my garage as the driveway level is back to what it was when my house was first built. I would highly recommend Foundation Dynamics for any concrete leveling/mudjacking work you may need.

Description of Work
Concrete leveling (mudjacking) for a driveway that had settled about 5 inches below the garage threshold.

Category mudjacking

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

Offers by G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair on Angi
    Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.

Initial evaluations are always FREE! Uses third party professionals for engineering reports and plumbing tests. Cost determined by the job. Fully insured. All workers are employees. Third party financing available.

Offers by Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc. on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Slab Foundation Repair, Pier & Beam Foundation Repair, Polyurethane Concrete Lifting, Drainage Solutions & Repair, Retaining Wall Design And Installation, Lifetime Transferable Warranty On All Company Installed Piers, Insured, Texas Real Estate Commission, CE Education Provider #0715, TREC CE Instructor, Kyle Price, TREC ID #2750, TREC Course #30319, Foundation Repair and Drainage for Real Estate Professionals

Partial plan of repairs