Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2009

18748 FM-455

Forestburg, TX 76239

Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc is a licensed and insured plumber in The Colony that does everything from plumbing repairs to sewer cleaning. Our experienced plumbers are dedicated to solving your plumbing problems in a timely and always affordable manner. For over 25 years, we have been providing installations, repairs, new construction, remodeling, and more. You'll appreciate our expertise along with customer satisfaction....

06/26/2017

Margaret I.

We have used Jar-Dab several times. This job did take about two - 1/2 days - late one evening, early the next morning. No problem as we needed to purchase new faucets. The second day Justin brought his helper and work went real fast. Justin and helper are very competent young men. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
One of bathroom faucets leaking, needing to be replaced as well as supply lines to sink, etc. Therefore, had to purchase two new matching faucets, and Justin replaced both. Had running toilet in master bath and Justin replaced some parts and fixed. He also worked on our hall bathroom and replaced flapper in toilet and made some additional adjustments. Oh, also fixed shower head in hall bathroom.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your recommendation! We appreciate your business!

07/10/2014

Margaret I.

WOW. They came after hours and at the last minute to repair a broken PVC pipe broken up into the wall under the bathroom counter. We have used this company in the past and really depend on them. They are very proud of their work and a very pleasant and polite. We can not thank them enough for all their hard work.

Description of Work
Replaced PVC piping under bathroom counter.

10/21/2013

Margaret I.

Went great. Justin has wonderful work ethics and well as Jerry, the young man that was with him. They worked as a good team. I call on Thursday because we smelled a gas leak but because of my schedule they did not get here until Friday. We turned the gas off to the stove top. They fixed the gas leak quickly and professionally, and had ato replace a part. While they were here they also replaced the whole kitchen faucet. The old faucet was only two months old but had a defective part. We did return the old faucet and received a full refund

Description of Work
Fixed gas leak for stove top and faucet leak on kitchen sink.

01/29/2013

Rosemary L.

We called JAR-DAB while in the midst of cleaning up from an under-slab leak. They quickly came out the same day, located the leak, and rerouted the water supply to avoid cutting through the slab. They did a wonderful job. We'll not hesitate for a second to call them again for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Repair under-slab leak.

10/15/2012

DANA R.

Services were performed in a timely fashion and the crew was kind and polite. I give them an A there. The only reason I did not provide a higher rating was due to the fact that upon completing the water heater installation (which my husband said looked great) there was very little attempt made to return the areas that were worked in back to their original state. For example, one of the carbon monoxide alarms was not installed straight and we had to sweep up the floor after they were installed in addition to having to clean the floor where the work was performed and remove a wet towel that was left on our wood floor. I gave the crew a mat to put down under the ladder so our floors would not be damaged which they did. I would think this would be a standard practice.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replaced.

04/11/2012

WALTER Z.

Justin and Don seem to be very nice people. Make sure you get it in writing what they are going to charge. I accepted Justin's statement that they would charge by the hour - $95.00/hr. But obviously that is not what they charged me. April 20, 2012 update - JAR DAB owner, Don Brackeen has contacted me by sending a letter of apology for the over charge and and refunded $242.00. This was obviously an honest mistake and shows the good-faith effort of JAR DAB to correct a mistake. I think that is the mark of a a reputable and consciencious business owner.

Description of Work
Set a new camode, replaced two lavatory faucets, replace four shut-off valves, repair downstair comode and adjusted lavatory drain plug.I was to furnish all parts so price was based upon an hourly basis of $95.00 per hour. Justin worked about 1.5 hours (1:30 to 2.50pm); The folllowing day, Father, Don worked about 1.5 hours (10:00am to 11:20am). Basically 3.0 hours - charged $700.00. Appointment set for 8:00am and did not show up until 1:30pm.

Category plumbing

I called Member on April 15 & 16 and left a message for him to call me in regards to this issue. We value our customers and if there is any kind of a problem, we want to do what we can to resolve the problem. Member never returned my calls. In response to his complaint, I do apologize for the time mix-up. There was a communication error between Justin and myself, so we do accept responsibility for that and apologize. However, Member stated in his complaint that he provided all the parts. In fact, he did not provide everything needed for the job. We had to supply the following items and they were added into the price. Two 1/2 x 3/4 branch outlet tees Seven 1/2 x 3/8 stops Three toilet supply lines 1 set of johnny bolts 1 wax ring Two 1/5 tail pieces 1 ball cock 1 ball cock flapper Customers are very important to us and we strive to do a good job at a fair price. However, if there is a problem, it is hard to resolve the issue without being able to discuss the problem with the customer.

09/10/2011

Rosemary L.

We found ourselves in a leak predicament and knew repairing it was above our pay grade. After playing phone tag with other plumbing companies for hours and hours with the water turned off, we went to Angie's and found JAR-DAB (the initials of the co-founders of the company) who had excellent reviews. This company actually answered my phone call and came out just a couple of hours later. They found the source of the leak, rerouted the water supply vs cutting through our slab. That would've been a nightmare. Been there, done that. The plumbers (Justin and Anthony) were absolutely terrific. They patiently answered all of our questions, completed the job, and the areas in which they worked were left clean as a whistle. They even replaced some valve cutoffs with modern ones. Our house is 17 years ago. JAR-DAB is our new go-to plumbing company and we're so happy that we found them. Thank you Angie for guiding us.

Description of Work
Leak under slab coming up into the house. Required an attic rerouting of the water supply to avoid cutting through our slab.

08/23/2011

Faith E.

Great. They showed me where the leak was when they found it and explained what needed to be done. The area didn't even look like work had been done when they left. I have had no problems since.

Description of Work
There was a water leak by the meter by the street. They had to dig around the meter and replace section of pipe that was leaking and replace connector fitting.

04/08/2011

Kay F.

They are really nice. I was struggling with the down spout of one of my gutters. They took it apart and cleaned it and did not even charge me for it.

Description of Work
They did all kinds of plumbing work, including a leak in a wall. Most recently, I have had a garage disposal installed.

05/24/2010

Dale R.

The service was on time, took approximately 3 hours to complete (including a change in a plumbing connection that the city inspector required) and was charged the amount quoted on the estimate. I have used these plumbers several times before this date to install a new toilet and repair a bath tub drain. They are always on time, quick to make repairs and on target with the price estimate.

Description of Work
Replaced gas hot water heater.

A#1 Air

We provide repairs, service, and installation for all air conditioning, heating, electrical, plumbing, and roofing needs for homeowners (and businesses) across all of Dallas, Fort Worth. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all services. We never charge overtime or emergency fees, operate 24/7, and offer same day services. We've won several awards, from Consumers' Choice, to Best of DFW Air Conditioning, to Best Pick from EBSCO Research, to Angie's List Super Service

Sprinkler Systems, Septic Systems

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc.

How is Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. overall rated?

Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. provide

Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc.?

No, Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. offer?

Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. offers the following services: The Colony Plumber, Plumbing Repairs, Plumbing Fixtures, Sewer Cleaning, Drain Cleaning, Leak Repairs, Gas Line Repairs, Water Heaters, Gas Water Heaters, Electric Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Toilets, Sinks, Showers

Are there any services Jar-Dab Plumbing, Inc. does not offer?

Sprinkler Systems, Septic Systems