National Property Inspections

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2010

We are committed to providing a thorough, unbiased and professional property inspection for each of our clients. Our dedication to the property inspection profession gives our clients peace of mind, whether it be during the buying process or for ongoing maintenance decisions. We can serve as a tool to help protect your investment. We provide commercial and residential inspection services. TREC Professional Inspector #8266. TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) MCE instructor. ICC (International Code Counsel) member and a member of InterNachi ( International Association Of Certified Home Inspectors). InterNachi Certified Commercial Inspector. Our job is to provide you with good information so that you can make an informed decision regarding your purchase....

DFW ProSpecs

DFW ProSpecs is located inTexas and serves the entire Dallas-Fort Worth area. Counties served include Dallas, Tarrant, Parker, Collin, Rockwell, Denton and Johnson Counties. We have been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions. Our home inspections typically range from 2-3 hours long depending on the size of the house and you are invited to follow along with your inspector as they perform their inspection. We take great pride in every inspection we perform. When the inspection is over, your inspector will prepare a detailed inspection report regarding the property.

Total Mechanical Service

Specializing in all phases of new construction and remodeling for your home, business, kitchen, bathroom, basement, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle, in addition to checks and cash. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gold Pro Home Inspections

We are a Licensed Home Inspection company located in the DFW area and are open to do business within the Metroplex and surrounding areas! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Gold Pro offers full home inspections for all residential real estate transactions. All services offered/inspected: Roof, Foundation, Structure, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Pools/Spas, Septic Systems and Irrigation Systems.

10/10/2017

Sean was very polite, informative, and responsive. Recommended to have a structural engineer evaluate the property even though the homeowners provided a letter from a foundation company saying everything was OK with the foundation. The structural engineer found otherwise and I'm glad we took the extra steps based on Sean's recommendation. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Home and Pool Inspection for a new home purchase.

03/20/2017

Sean did a wonderful job. He was punctual, efficient and very detail oriented. We received a full report with photos that helped us communicate with our roofing company.

Description of Work
Sean inspected our new roof after it was installed.

02/08/2017

The inspection lasted about 1 hour with both guys working. Great job!

Description of Work
Sean and Wes were a pleasure to deal with. The home inspection we requested was performed in a very professional method. They kept us informed throughout the process about what they were doing, what they found and what the were going to do. The inspection report was delivered as promised and was very professionally completed. We recommend these guys highly.

12/19/2016

It was a general home inspection. They just came and tested all the major systems in the house. I don't think they were able to climb on the roof because it was January and was slick or something. The inspector was respectful.

Description of Work
I used National Property Inspections for a home inspection.

01/30/2016

I have used a few inspectors over the years and found they either increase the price way to high over time, move or retire. I ventured out to find a new inspector for my newly built house. I did my research here and on the net to vett out inspections and make sure I was getting a reliable one. Sean checked all the boxes after I talked to him. I have had many issues with my build, so seeing sean to...

Description of Work
Inspect my new house for my 1 year warranty

Category home inspection

Home & Commercial Building Inspections, New Construction Inspections, & Pool & Spa Inspections.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa