Flower Mound Pool Care & Maintenance, LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a family owned and operated pool service business located in Flower Mound and in business since 2004. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality of the service performed. We are licensed by the State of Texas to perform electrical repairs as required by law as of March 2010. We

Service VehicleRepair Vehicle

pool cleaning (139)electrician (9)

09/26/2022

Danial B.

I thought fine until less than 3 days after the work they performed the equipment stopped running. When I reached out about it, I got the happy to come out for of course another service fee.

Description of Work
Replacement timer and on/off switch

Category electrician, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

05/17/2021

larry H.

was given a good over the phone only to have them increase its significantly when it comes time to sign the contract, classic bait and switch.... shop around you can do better than these people.

Description of Work
weekly pool service

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

04/17/2021

Harsh K.

Best experience working with a pool company; excellent work, done on time and on budget. Plus they took the time explain in detail how the new system functioned and walked me thru all the settings. Jackson Hope, the tech that did the work on my project did an excellent job in my view. Flower Mound Pool Care is the company I will call first for any pool work.

Description of Work
Replace Pool Pump, Filter, Heater, valves and replumb

Category electrician, pool cleaners, remodeling

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

09/15/2020

Mike C.

Fantastic! We are so pleased. From the beginning of the project to the end, we couldn't have asked for more. Al (project manager) was in constant contact with us. He laid out the steps, progression and timeline of exactly what was going to take place and that is exactly what transpired. All the workers on all phases of the remodel were very professional and had a relentless work ethic. It was truly amazing to watch the transformation take place. Al gave us great advice leading into the project and was constantly assuring us that the outcome was going to be incredible. Man was he right, it looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Total remodel, copping, tile, plaster.

Category electrician, remodeling

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

04/29/2020

Samantha S.

It went great and now have hired them for monthly maintenance of the pool too!!!

Description of Work
Drain the water n clean the Pool

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

Thank you for the feedback! We are excited to perform ongoing maintenance on the pool now that its back to blue!

10/30/2019

Jennifer M.

If I could have rated this company 0 stars, I would. After being a customer for several years, we were “fired” in an e-mail because of our “vicious” dogs. I find this absolutely ridiculous. We either kept our dogs in door or in a fenced in area on the side of the house. On the occasions that we forgot to put the dogs in the house or in their run, we never complained about the technician not providing us service and we paid for those visits. After being fired, we contacted another pool service company and I’m so glad that we did. Our pool had no salt or chlorine in the water and the filter cleaning services that they said they did, were either not done or done by an incompetent tech. On second thought, they do deserve the 1 star since their firing is lead us to find out about their incompetence.

Description of Work
Weekly pool cleaning, chemicals and semi annual filter cleaning

Category pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback. While customer service is our number one priority, we also have to consider the safety of our technicians. In the several years we worked together, there were no complaints about our service or quality of pool care. We sincerely regret things did not work out more favorably.

09/17/2019

Richard C.

Great job by Jakson very professional

Description of Work
Pool boster pump

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

12/04/2018

Cindy N.

We interviewed a couple different companies and selected Flower Mound Pool Care. Al is extremely knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the pool and did an excellent job at communicating throughout the entire process. The resurfacing team was quick and efficient. Al made sure all of our questions and items were resolved and closed. We were very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
We needed our pool resurfaced and several rocks reset on the spa.

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

08/13/2018

Scott F.

Diagnosis went well, was offered fix vs repair pricing, both were better than other providers. Install went good up to connecting correctly to the existing control system. This was misdiagnosed and resulted in their offer to replace the entire controller, at significant cost. After deferring that decision, I contacted the controller vendor and determined that the issue was that a part wasn’t installed. They came back within a few days to correct the installation.

Description of Work
Needed the pool heater replaced

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

06/05/2018

Tom F.

Okay. I messed up and was not there to explain what was going on and the tech found an issue that was relatively minor but definitely contributory to the issue but in the end not the real issue. I have since fixed it myself but they came when they said they would and they found an issue without my being there to guide them to what the real problem was. They're fine and the issue I have would most probably been fixed if I had been home when they showed up.

Description of Work
Had an air leak on the suction side of the pump that needed fixing

Work Completed On 04/28/2018

01/02/2018

Gina N.

Great everything was just like they said it would be

Description of Work
New tile and resurfacing

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

12/07/2017

Gale L.

Great pool service at a reasonable price. Very responsive and helpful.

Description of Work
Monthly pool service

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

10/27/2017

Carolyn C.

They do a fantastic job keeping our pool clean. I love that they send me a picture each week after it is cleaned.

Description of Work
Weekly pool cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

10/23/2017

Kimberly C.

They are a very good service provider.

Description of Work
Weekly pool maintenance.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/19/2017

Judith D.

After they cleaned the filter this time it didn't turn off when it should have. I investigated and found the control panel was left on "service" which is a minor thing and I wouldn't mention it except that's why I was checking the pool equipment. But while I was there near the pump I discovered that the pressure was not what it should be. Immediately after a filter cleaning or backwash, the gauge should read 12. This time it is reading 6. This pressure level of 6 is never normal for my pool. When I called about the problem, I was told it couldn't be a result of their work and that there would be an additional charge for them to come and check it out. I believe it is directly related to them guestimating the amount of DE by just pouring some from the box into the skimmer and getting the amount wrong. Also they didn't clean out the pump basket which should be a standard part of filter cleaning. My biggest concern is the pressure and that I now need to have someone else come out and fix it since I have tried everything I know to do and nothing has helped. Additionally, I paid by credit card 3 days ago and they promised a receipt by email - no receipt has been received. Overall, I am disappointed by the lack of attention to detail and the failure to catch the pressure problem while they were here.

Description of Work
I have had this company clean my DE filter 3 times. The first time went well. So I called them again. The second time, I had asked for additional work besides the filter cleaning. He forgot to do the additional work and had to come back. When I needed a filter cleaning this fall I called them again thinking the previous problem was a one-time thing.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

Thank you for the critical feedback. When you called about the low filter pressure, we offered to dispatch a technician and warranty the issue if related. We simply wanted you to know that if the problem was unrelated then the service call would be subject to additional charges. Our offer was declined. The amount of DE added was correct. A low filter pressure reading is not indicative of incorrect application of DE. The pool was circulating and operating optimally when we left the house. We always warranty issues related to our work.

10/12/2017

Cindy B.

Everything is working well and the plumber was very professional and on time.

Description of Work
Pool pump replaced.

09/25/2017

Elsa A.

Dependable and open to address any concerns

Description of Work
weekly pool maintenance

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

09/10/2017

Fred W.

Technician arrived on time and had the board replaced in a matter of minutes. I called them two days later because it appeared the board and salt cell were not functioning, but it turned out the salt level in the pool was too low. After adding salt, board and cell are doing great. I was impressed by their ability and friendliness and would recommend them for your pool needs.

Description of Work
Had salt water system PCB board replaced so salt cell would function.

Cost $460.06

Work Completed On 09/28/2016

08/31/2017

Karen G.

Al came out and explained everything to me on Monday and came back on Tuesday as promised to complete the work. We will definitely use them again. He sent us b4 and after pics (we were both at work when he completed the work), explained what was done. We received the invoice via email and it was not a penny more than the estimate they provided.

Description of Work
Cleaning our pool filter, replacing a backwash valve and replacing our Polaris pump.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

08/26/2017

Vanessa S.

Kurt is always super fast to respond and Bryan did a great job with all my electrical issues.

Description of Work
In the last 30 days, I've had capacitors on both pump and a pump motor replaced.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/21/2017

Alphonsus D.

They were on time as agreed. Pool filter delayed because it rained like crazy but called ahead and set new time without my asking. Great professionals.

Description of Work
First hired to clean my pool filter. The tech did a great job. I had no idea what it entailed. Turns out my filter didn't need cleaning badly and he was honest that it was in good shape. I later hired them to replace my spa blower.

Work Completed On 06/16/2017

07/18/2017

HEATHER S.

Every contact I have with this company impresses me more and more. I constantly tell my husband how happy I am to have found and hired Flower Mound Pool Care. I just received an email covering my latest service that included a photo of the pool at the time. Their service people are very professional, and are quick to catch potential problems well ahead of time. I am eternally grateful to hired them and recommend them highly to anyone that needs a knowledgeable and efficient pool service company.

Description of Work
I needed a new pool maintenance company after the last one I used grew steadily worse and worse. I found Flower Mound Pool on Angie's List along with one other company and had them both in to provide me with an estimate.