We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Dalworth Restoration

Founded 1976 • With Angi since February 2011

12750 S. Pipeline Rd. Ste 2A

Euless, TX 76040

Dalworth Restoration is a water damage restoration and fire damage restoration repair company. Our company always maintains industry standards and works closely with insurance companies to make sure those standards are met. Dalworth offers 24 Hr emergency response and services for commercial and

12/04/2020

margaret L.

I had to hire a follow up company to complete the job correctly.

Description of Work
restoration of water damage

Category water damage restoration

So sorry to receive the review that we did, our goal is to strive for 100% satisfaction and in most cases we achieve that. In order to move forward and complete the project necessary we would have needed authorization to do so, we could not get that from this project.

03/25/2020

Michael K.

Excellent, Dorian was the point of contact and did everything he committed to do. Work close with our insurance company and made sure everything was covered. Any changes they reviewed with me. I would hire these guys again. The roof looks great...

Description of Work
Water damage, roof issues and repairs

Category roofing, water damage restoration

Thanks so much for the kind review, if your ever in need of our services please give us a call!

08/08/2017

William F.

All good. Carpet wasn't even water stained.--looks good

Description of Work
Burst pipe-caused minor flooding in a couple of rooms. Carpet and pad pulled and dryers set up. Whole process over 3-4 days

Thanks for the A rating!

06/12/2017

Tony G.

Very well. Everyone was very nice and professional. No idea on price comparison but insurance paid it and they review pricing etc so must have been in line with norm

Description of Work
Drying of carpet, subfloor, ceiling from water leak

Category water damage restoration

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our company, we love hearing from our customers!

06/09/2017

Tony F.

Price is rated not knowing how they rate.

Description of Work
They helped dry out a flooded hallway and bathroom.

Category water damage restoration, cabinet refacing

Thanks for the A rating !

09/26/2016

Patsy S.

It went very well. I had gotten another estimate that was much higher than this Dalworth Restoration which was a fraction of the price. I was very pleased with everything that they did. They were very professional, very courteous, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
I had water damage in my hallway from the air conditioner drip pan. They put in two big fans and dehumidifiers. They left them there from Wednesday to Saturday morning.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks so much for the kind review!

11/05/2015

Pamela L.

The price was good; I thought it was fair. On the ceramic tile they did real well. On the carpet, it had kind of a perfume odor, which I did not like. They were on time. Their professionalism was good. I am not planning to use them in the future because I like another company better. To get a better grade from me they probably could not have used them chemicals they used and the carpet seemed like it got dirty quicker. Less chemicals would make the floor cleaner. The first time I used Dalworth I really liked the person that came and worked. The second time they came out it was a different group of people and they weren't quite a as professional.

Description of Work

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Sorry to hear about your experience with our cleaning division (which operates separately from our restoration division). I'll pass your concerns along to the necessary department manager.

05/24/2015

Ken T.

When I called I was told there was a $250.00 charge just to show up and estimate the work. Really? Then as long as you accept their price they take it off the final bill. (All heart). These people should lose this license if they hold one and cease to exist. A disgrace and I don't know how they can sleep at night.

Description of Work
This company is a predator taking advantage of the desperate in crisis after a flood. They quote outrageous prices and because of the desperation and timely need get away with it. They have a captive audience with nowhere to turn.

Category water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed] if you could provide us more information like a job # we'd be happy to take a look at the quote you were "provided". Based on the information you've given, we don't have anything in our system reflecting that we've provided you with a quote or were called to your property. Our pricing is based on industry standards and dictated by the insurance companies we do not create our own pricelist.

08/08/2014

jenny M.

Andy Rials was our Project manager. He and his team did a fantastic job. My Grandfather was a custom home builder so I grew up around all sorts of people who claimed to be professionals. If my Grandfather was still alive, I would insist he hire these guys for every job with picky clients. They matched the texture perfectly (it was done by hand). The paint matched exactly and the entire space looks like a new buildout. The mold remediation was the reason we hired them but we will call them for anything we need in the future.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, dry wall repair, painting and plastering

Category drywall, plastering, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

Andy is wonderful and we are so lucky to have him as a part of our team! We value our customers opinions, so thanks so much for the review!

07/28/2014

Sharon S.

Arrived on time, measured provided energy efficiency feedback and left an option for an attic insulation quote but provided a week later an option for their AIRKRETE product that started our initial conversation. Still need to review and see another quote for additional spaces, but great working with Mark.

Description of Work
So far still in quote stages of attic insulation as well as AIRKRETE product

Category insulation, water damage restoration

Glad to hear everything is on point so far! Thanks for the review!

06/30/2014

Jonathan G.

I didn’t like anything about them. The entire experience was very negative. The appointed manager was rude and condescending to my wife. He didn’t talk to me that way because I am a man and I pretty much let him know upfront that he couldn’t do that to me. He promised my wife over and over that they will have all the work done by Christmas and she had a family come in from England for a holiday and it was not complete. It was several days of work from being complete. The communication was extremely poor. There was entire week one time where they were supposed to show up to perform work and nobody showed up for an entire week. There were several others days where we were told we will have people first thing in the morning but nobody showed up. They did very poor work. What they did do was things that they were getting ready to finish up and if I tried not to stop them and ask questions about things then they would have closed the wall between the bathroom and the garage without actually putting the insulation in. We asked towards the end for the names and brands of all the paints that we have used, that way if we needed to touch up in the future we could find the paint and do the touch up. They lost the list or couldn’t remember it, their record keeping was poor. If you do something in a place you should keep a list of everything you have used that way in the future if you need to do anything or if there are any questions you can go back to it. They used about six different paints throughout the downstairs of the house. They repainted all the walls, they couldn’t provide us with a single brand or paint color for any of the walls. The painting job was very poor. They never cleaned up after themselves. They rarely cleaned up themselves and when they did clean up after themselves they used our equipments and my things were used repeatedly; there is paint splash on it. There are paint drops on counters, baseboards and wall trim. Doors weren’t hung properly, now there is an issue with them closing. There was a massive pile of garbage as far as carpet that was removed and toilet and the vanity that was removed from downstairs, they were left in the driveway and I had to call them repeatedly to take it up and they said that wasn’t a part of it and I said it says in the estimate about trash removal and haul away and that includes everything. It was so bad that I started getting phone calls from the billing department wanting to go ahead and settle up on the final payment and I said the work is not completed yet. I said there is a list of things that needed to be done and she said she will look into it. I would call the project manager and he wouldn’t get back to me for days and I would never get hold of his boss who I guess is the owner of the company and he would never return the call. There was no direct line to get to him and I had to leave messages that were never returned. Then they call about a month later wanting to settle up and I said nobody has got back to me and nobody has taken care of it. There was a toilet that they were supposed to replace and that wasn’t replaced and I had to go and purchase one and put it in myself and then told them and I said we need to discuss as far as this final bill and there is a lot that I had to do that you didn’t do and we need to take it off the bill and they started questioning me that they need to see the receipts and I was fine. I told them they promised my wife over and over that this is going to be done and my wife and I took off several days of work to be there when the guys were supposed to be working and breached the contract by just promising my wife that it will be done by Christmas and the amount of days that I took off and what I make per hour and what my wife makes per hour I asked them to take the $2700 that we still owe them and call it off because we are not getting it done and we never heard back from them again. I would never recommend them. If I find the project manager outside somewhere, he and I would have a verbal conversation that could become physical. I did not find them through Angie’s List.

Description of Work
I used Dalworth Restoration as we had a water leak and they came in to do a restoration after water back up from the sewer line and they did the flooring, drywall, baseboards, paint, bathroom work and the ceiling in the downstairs portion of the house.

Category basement waterproofing

06/25/2014

Laura J.

It turned out great. They're courteous, professional and show up when they say they're going to show up. They just do a really good job. Whichever thing I had them for, they did a great job.

Description of Work
I used someone that I had used in the past, which was Dalworth Carpet Cleaning. They cleaned my carpets. But before that I had a leak and it got my oriental rug wet. So they did a great job of drying it out and preserving and making sure that it would be fine.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks so much for the review.

06/12/2014

Matt H.

First, I rent a duplex out and don't live in the property I hired Dalworth to service. Dalworth's response to the flooding that occurred in my house to a burst hot water heater was great. They came quickly, and assisted with drying immediately. Many fans with a dehumidifier on each side were left to dry the place. Was told they would call me everyday to come check on them. Never heard from them, except when I would call-in to hear how the job is doing. The decision was made by me to demolish the wood floors because water was everywhere. I hired another contractor to replace the floors. Not sure why, but when Dalworth finished their demo job they left the house a mess. Dirt, dust, and wood debris was not properly cleaned, and yet they charged me a cleaning fee. I figured the floor install contractor would help cleanup, but they focused on their task & nothing more. When the floors where finished I contacted Dalworth to come back and tidy up what was left behind, and they did a good job. Unfortunately they charged me again, but this time it was $1,500.00. It was completely ridiculous. I believe Dalworth to be an opportunistic company that took advantage of my insurance company. Would not recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Dehumidify both sides of duplex and demolish wood floors

Category water damage restoration

Sorry to hear about your experience, we take all feedback seriously and will pass along to management.

04/08/2014

RICK B.

My tenant was complaining about recurring mold in the shower. I called Dalworth to check it out for me. Other companies would have charged me $125 to do this. As it turns out, they didn't find a leak or anything else major that may have caused the mold, but they did give me some valuable suggestions.

Description of Work
Checked mold in shower area.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

04/01/2014

Laura J.

They were wonderful. They did a great job with the oriental carpet. They have also done a great job just cleaning my regular carpets a well. It was a fair price.

Description of Work
I had some water damage in my bedroom. Dalworth Restoration cleaned my oriental carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, oriental rug cleaning

Thanks so much for your feedback!

02/04/2014

Travis W.

They are highly responsive and professional. They did a great job and I did not have to replace my carpets. I did feel like they were a bit pricey, but I'm not that familiar with restoration service pricing. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Water came into my bedroom from the soffit during the ice storm. Dalworth came out and dried the floors for me.

Category water damage restoration

We value all feedback from our customers, thanks for taking the time out to review our business!

01/03/2014

Christina S.

It was awesome. Everyone was professional, punctual and within budget. Our floors have flattened out, and when it pours down rain, I no longer worry about the house (or underneath it). The crawl space has even become a "short" basement where I store things. It is a wonderful feeling. I know it is expensive, but so is replacing all of your floors. I really enjoyed working with them, and they are on-call for me whenever there is an issue. Thank you, Dalworth!

Description of Work
We had a problem with standing water in the crawl space and as a result, our floors were cupping. They went in and dried out our crawl space and then put in a whole "system" under the house that prevents water and moisture from getting into the crawl space. All while having the crawl space stay at the proper humidity levels.

Category basement waterproofing

WOW! Thanks so much for the awesome review!

12/24/2013

Mary-Kay L.

As we all know, this can be very stressful and I can say it was a pleasure working with Bridgett, Ryan, Bo and Dewayne. They were very accommodating time wise and professionally, they were respectful of my wood floors and careful not to scratch up any furniture. I would definitely hire these people again!

Description of Work
Ice melted on the roof causing water damage to ceiling, and wall area. Affected ceiling,carpet, pad, baseboard, and sheetrock. Dalworth set up fans and humidifiers, cleaned the carpet and everything looks beautiful. They checked on the progress daily and did an excellent job.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Thanks so much for the kind review! At Dalworth customer satisfaction is most important to us, we have an amazing team that works so hard to make sure we are able to achieve this.

10/14/2013

Colleen W.

Dalworth was amazing. They bent over backwards to make sure that everything was exactly the way it needed to be in not cause future problems with her property and their health.

Description of Work
My daughter had a faucet flood her home. Dalworth came to my her house and they took up the flooring and cleaned up the water, dried the walls and cleaned the air.

Category water damage restoration

Our customers comments and feedback are so important to us, thanks for taking the time to review our business!

06/05/2013

Donna W.

The preparation that they did to the floor before they put the carpet down was really good. They gave us a guarantee for five years; if there are any spots on the carpet then they would personally come and clean them. Their pricing was good as well.

Description of Work
We used Dalworth Restoration for replacing our carpet upstairs.

Category carpet installation

Thanks so much for the review!

05/09/2013

SUSAN P.

Very responsive. Noticed water in laundry room early morning due to washing machine leak and was at our house the same day. Quickly assessed situation and gave estimate on the spot. Very professional and knowledgeable. Pleased with results of the service and would use them again.

Description of Work
Water in laundry room due to washing machine leak. Placed fans and dehumidifier in room to dry out room.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks so much for the review! We know this is a very stressful and unexpected event, so kind words are greatly appreciated!

03/11/2013

SHARON L.

I paid about $115 for each of the rugs and maybe $150 for the sofa and the chair was a bonus. I loved them. They were prompt and did a fine job. The people looked professional when they showed up to do the work. They understood that I had called Thomasville to get instructions on how to clean the upholstery and they followed those instructions, so I couldn’t have been happier. They did a good, good job. They were very flexible, I had to change the delivery date on the rugs couple of times, and they were accommodating.

Description of Work
I used Dalworth Restoration for upholstery cleaning on the sofa, one chair, they also took the area rugs out, and the wall out, to clean.

Category upholstery cleaning

Thanks for the review!

09/04/2012

KIM P.

They did a fine job, came when they said they would.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpet in a rental property.

Category house cleaning

04/16/2012

BARBARA H.

Dalworth was very prompt in arriving - long before the plumber even though this happened on a Sunday. He immediately checked out the situation and gave me a quote on what needed to be done. After agreeing he immediately went to work on removing the water from the floors. Then the fans and humidifier were set up in the living room, laundry, entryway closet and in the garage. They came every day for the next 4 days to check to make sure everything was drying properly and to move the fans if necessary. It was very helpful that they gave a 2 hr. window when they would be here so someone did not have to sit and wait the entire day. They were very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Water leak under slab that flooded the laundry room, entryway, entryway closet and a portion of the living room. Water was removed from all surfaces - linoleum and carpet. Fans were used to dry the walls, floor, and carpeting. Also, a humidifier was also set up in the living room.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

03/18/2012

Jeff H.

Dalworth was super busy due to the 4 inches of rain the area received the day before we called them. They sent someone out asap - which was not as soon as we hoped BUT it was in a reasonable time frame. They gave my wife a game plan and made sure everyone agreed with it and proceeded. They were quick and professional. The only hiccup was getting the carpet guys back out in a reasonable time frame - they gave my wife a particular time that they would be out to do the job and she made clear to them that if they were later than what they told her that there would be problems. They ended up being later than the time they told her and that put her behind ---- but really it was no huge deal. It seemed a little expensive but I guess you get what you pay for and the service was pretty good overall. I would definitely call them back if I needed the service again.

Description of Work
Pulled carpet and pad in master bedroom to dry the floor Brought fans in to dry walls and floor Brought dehumidifier to remove water from the air laid new pad and stretched carpet after work was done

Category water damage restoration

Thanks [name removed] for the review, its greatly appreciated!!!

StazOn Roofing Inc

StazOn Roofing is a premier, all-encompassing, roofing company in Texas. We serve Dallas, Fort Worth and other Texas communities. We offer professional craftsmanship in numerous aspects of roofing including composition, thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO), wall panels, tile roofing, metal roofing and custom sheet metal accessories. Our decades of expertise have been showcased in the residential, multi-family and commercial markets. We are dedicated to providing superior experience, quality and reliability. GAF Master Elite Contractor, GAF Master Commercial Roofing Contractor, GAF Certified Green Roofer, StazOn is part of the NRCA, NTRCA, RCAT, A+ BBB member, and part of Invest Grade Roofing (MRA)

Offers Coupon

SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands & S. Garland

We are a premier provider of emergency disaster response, reconstruction and general contracting services. If you have an emergency, call our 24/7 hotline at 214-343-3973 for an immediate response. If you would like to explore renovation or remodeling projects, please send us a message on Anji or call us during normal business hours. For over 40 years, SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands and South Garland has served our community as an independently owned and operated SERVPRO franchise. Our owners, Robert Conley and John Dorff, both live near White Rock Lake with our families, and we are committed to helping our neighbors recover, restore, rebuild and grow. Robert, John, and our entire leadership team are dedicated to full transparency, complete integrity and excellent communication throughout every phase of every project. We set clear expectations for everyone involved, which enables us to deliver our projects on time and on budget, with outstanding results. Although we are known as a leader in the disaster response and reconstruction industry, many people are surprised to learn that SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas offers full-service general contracting services for everything from a simple bathroom renovation to a complete redesign, remodeling and renovation of residential and commercial properties. It makes perfect sense to us! We simply apply our unique project management skills, along with our construction capabilities, to help our customers bring their dreams to reality, without the headaches associated with traditional contractors. We have excellent crews and service providers who are eager to work on our projects, and we have the purchasing power to offer very competitive pricing.

2022 Super Service Award

Tru Blu Pool Renovations

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 30 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a “Tru” renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    RCO1004
    Texas
    Texas: General
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check

water damage restoration, flood damage restoration, structural drying, restoration services, water extraction, water cleanup services, fire damage restoration, fire damage cleanup, fire damage cleaning, mold remediation, flooding cleanup,

mold testing