Dalworth Restoration

Texas
Texas: General

12750 S. Pipeline Rd. Ste 2A

Euless, TX 76040

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Dalworth Restoration is a water damage restoration and fire damage restoration repair company. Our company always maintains industry standards and works closely with insurance companies to make sure those standards are met. Dalworth offers 24 Hr emergency response and services for commercial and residential properties throughout Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding areas. Our high level of customer service and knowledge for the restoration industry sets us apart from our competition. For a free estimate give us a call! After certain hours there is a mandatory service call charge of $165. This charge is waived for Angie’s List members....

4.2

water damage restoration (32)carpet cleaning (5)upholstery cleaning (2)oriental rug cleaning (1)floor cleaning (1)interior painting (1)roofing (1)plastering (1)insulation (1)house cleaning (1)drywall (1)carpet installation (1)

12/04/2020

margaret L.

I had to hire a follow up company to complete the job correctly.

Description of Work
restoration of water damage

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

So sorry to receive the review that we did, our goal is to strive for 100% satisfaction and in most cases we achieve that. In order to move forward and complete the project necessary we would have needed authorization to do so, we could not get that from this project.

03/25/2020

Michael K.

Excellent, Dorian was the point of contact and did everything he committed to do. Work close with our insurance company and made sure everything was covered. Any changes they reviewed with me. I would hire these guys again. The roof looks great...

Description of Work
Water damage, roof issues and repairs

Category roofing,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Thanks so much for the kind review, if your ever in need of our services please give us a call!

08/08/2017

William F.

All good. Carpet wasn't even water stained.--looks good

Description of Work
Burst pipe-caused minor flooding in a couple of rooms. Carpet and pad pulled and dryers set up. Whole process over 3-4 days

Work Completed On 06/04/2017

Thanks for the A rating!

06/12/2017

Tony G.

Very well. Everyone was very nice and professional. No idea on price comparison but insurance paid it and they review pricing etc so must have been in line with norm

Description of Work
Drying of carpet, subfloor, ceiling from water leak

Work Completed On 05/07/2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our company, we love hearing from our customers!

06/09/2017

Tony F.

Price is rated not knowing how they rate.

Description of Work
They helped dry out a flooded hallway and bathroom.

Category water damage restoration,cabinet refacing

Cost $1,334.2

Work Completed On 01/13/2017

Thanks for the A rating !

09/26/2016

Patsy S.

It went very well. I had gotten another estimate that was much higher than this Dalworth Restoration which was a fraction of the price. I was very pleased with everything that they did. They were very professional, very courteous, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
I had water damage in my hallway from the air conditioner drip pan. They put in two big fans and dehumidifiers. They left them there from Wednesday to Saturday morning.

Cost $697.9

Work Completed On 09/21/2016

Thanks so much for the kind review!

11/05/2015

Pamela L.

The price was good; I thought it was fair. On the ceramic tile they did real well. On the carpet, it had kind of a perfume odor, which I did not like. They were on time. Their professionalism was good. I am not planning to use them in the future because I like another company better. To get a better grade from me they probably could not have used them chemicals they used and the carpet seemed like it got dirty quicker. Less chemicals would make the floor cleaner. The first time I used Dalworth I really liked the person that came and worked. The second time they came out it was a different group of people and they weren't quite a as professional.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2008

Sorry to hear about your experience with our cleaning division (which operates separately from our restoration division). I'll pass your concerns along to the necessary department manager.

05/24/2015

Ken T.

When I called I was told there was a $250.00 charge just to show up and estimate the work. Really? Then as long as you accept their price they take it off the final bill. (All heart). These people should lose this license if they hold one and cease to exist. A disgrace and I don't know how they can sleep at night.

Description of Work
This company is a predator taking advantage of the desperate in crisis after a flood. They quote outrageous prices and because of the desperation and timely need get away with it. They have a captive audience with nowhere to turn.

Work Completed On 05/24/2015

[Member Name Removed] if you could provide us more information like a job # we'd be happy to take a look at the quote you were "provided". Based on the information you've given, we don't have anything in our system reflecting that we've provided you with a quote or were called to your property. Our pricing is based on industry standards and dictated by the insurance companies we do not create our own pricelist.

08/08/2014

jenny M.

Andy Rials was our Project manager. He and his team did a fantastic job. My Grandfather was a custom home builder so I grew up around all sorts of people who claimed to be professionals. If my Grandfather was still alive, I would insist he hire these guys for every job with picky clients. They matched the texture perfectly (it was done by hand). The paint matched exactly and the entire space looks like a new buildout. The mold remediation was the reason we hired them but we will call them for anything we need in the future.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, dry wall repair, painting and plastering

Category drywall,plastering,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/30/2014

Andy is wonderful and we are so lucky to have him as a part of our team! We value our customers opinions, so thanks so much for the review!

07/28/2014

Sharon S.

Arrived on time, measured provided energy efficiency feedback and left an option for an attic insulation quote but provided a week later an option for their AIRKRETE product that started our initial conversation. Still need to review and see another quote for additional spaces, but great working with Mark.

Description of Work
So far still in quote stages of attic insulation as well as AIRKRETE product

Category insulation,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 07/28/2014

Glad to hear everything is on point so far! Thanks for the review!

water damage restoration, flood damage restoration, structural drying, restoration services, water extraction, water cleanup services, fire damage restoration, fire damage cleanup, fire damage cleaning, mold remediation, flooding cleanup,

mold testing