Louden Motorcar Services Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2007

11454 Reeder Rd

Dallas, TX 75229

Angie's List Super Service Award 2011, Award winning service for 36 years. ASE BLUE SEAL OF EXCELLENCE certified shop. Specialize in mechanical repairs for BMW, MINI, Mercedes Benz and Porsche automobiles only. Better Business Bureau Accredited Business for 3 decades. BOSCH Authorized Service Center. Master Certified technicians. www.loudenmotorcars.com. Member Automotive Service Association....

12/03/2016

Mike D.

John always takes care of my problems better than any other shop I used.

Description of Work
Repaired heater control valve and replaced heater hoses.

02/25/2016

Charlotte N.

Excellent advice before start. Excellent cost estimate. Excellent work performed. Excellent staff and follow up

Description of Work
Mercedes Benz repairs

02/23/2016

Kelly K.

It is always great with them. They are not cheap. They are relatively inexpensive compared to dealers.

Description of Work
We've used Louden Motorcar Services for auto service. I had them for both my car and my wife's car.

06/21/2015

Mimi S.

Louden's was the third repair shop we visited to figure out why our car battery was draining. From the start, Jon gave use excellent customer support and gain our confidence. He was thorough in his explanation and educated us every step of the way. His tests showed the radio was the problem. An expensive part to replace, Jon was patient as we researched the best solution.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of battery drainage while BMWx5 was off. Identified radio as the issue. Replaced radio.

06/02/2015

Kelly K.

I've used Louden for multiple BMW and Mercedes vehicles over the past 6 years, and have referred friends as well. They are always professional, responsive, and happy to explain any and all issues. While repairs on BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche are never cheap, Louden is reasonably priced compared to dealership work. I highly recommend Louden without any reservations.

Description of Work
Repaired issues from pothole tire blow-out, including 4 new run-flat tires, re-forming 2 wheels, replaced struts, control arm bushings, and wheel alignment. Also replaced radiator, hoses, and cap.

05/21/2015

Rana P.

Teresa made the arrangements super fast for the very reasonably priced rental car so I was on my way. Later in the day, Chuck contacted me with the bad news (see above). I don't like spending the $, but as long as my car is reliable and safe, you do what you gotta do. My car is no spring chicken, and I Iove BMW's so it's worth it. I have to mention this. On a different visit to Louden's, I accidentally left my hoodie in the rental car. After I called them about it, Jon mailed it to me at his own expense. I call that great customer service

Description of Work
Replaced the water pump and various belts, replaced thermostat, replaced turn signal socket, oil change

03/26/2015

Chris P.

Friendly and knowledgeable. I had just purchased a used 911 with a non functioning navigation system. I met Steve and told him of the problem and he told me to bring it in.Turns out someone had crammed a second cd in the single cd nav slot. Not only did they fix it in a jiffy but told me about other features on the car. Great service and I'll be back next time I need any work done!

Description of Work
Fixed navigation system.

01/18/2015

Elizabeth L.

Wonderful - will go back to them. On a retirement income so cost is important!

Description of Work
Headlight replaced - just need a bulb, not the whole unit replaced. Saved me approximately $150.00 by only doing what was necessary.

05/20/2014

Kristin S.

Wonderful. I bought a BMW just so they service my car. I hate going to dealership. We are always treated very well.

Description of Work
Fixed Air conditioner, 25,000 mile check up, Fixed tire.

05/19/2014

Lora T.

My husband took the car back to the shop they said we will check it over and give you a call. They gave us a loaner until they give us a return call.

Description of Work
When we first started using this service provider 15 years ago we thought they were pretty good. Over the years there has seem to be a gradual deterioration. We have a 1998 Mercedes 300 E Diesel. We took the car in and it was running fine. We took it in for an oil change and a filter change. On the way back home the fuel pump wasn't working and the air conditioner was not working.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections

Service for BMW; Mercedes; MINI and Porsche only, oil change, major engine work, brakes, air conditioning, wheel alignment, scheduled maintenance, computer diagnosis, air conditioning, electrical and driveability.

Restoration work, paint and body work, interior work