Hard Rock Granite & Tile

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

9101 Sovereign Row

Dallas, TX 75247

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Super Service Award Winners!! We are a full service granite, marble, and quartz stone fabricator and installer directly catering to you, with no middlemen involved. We offer top-quality 16-gauge stainless steel sinks, along with a wide variety of other kitchen and bath sinks to choose from. We offer assistance in choosing the exact stone slabs for your project by meeting you at any of the top stone yard suppliers in DFW. We assist in the design and stone selection of your custom backsplash to compliment your new kitchen countertops. We are experts at shower and bath makeovers, along with flooring design, material and installation. We are able to supply your materials from all DFW distributors at discounted prices. We strive to provide quality workmanship at the best prices with quick results. Allow our years of expertise in residential jobs to assist you with your project needs. Some things never get old, and the beauty of stone countertops is one of them. At Hard Rock Granite and Tile, Inc., our company has been supplying and installing the highest quality marble, granite, and quartz countertops. We stand by a higher standard in our service -- if we don't believe in the standard of the stone, our craftsmen won't cut it. We also only offer clear, transparent, and thorough pricing so that there are no hidden fees for your project. Our biggest goal at the end of the day is leaving you with counters that you will love for years to come....

11/19/2021

Bill H.

Everything went smooth-installers were professional and courteous and cleaned up after the installation. Couldn’t be happier and my wife loves it!

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

We are very happy to work with you again.! Until next time....

04/01/2021

David M.

This is my second time to use Hard Rock Granite & Tile for a counter project and once again they did not disappoint. The first job was for my bathroom counters, and they were fantastic, fro recommendations on the material to use, to the sizes of the sinks to go with - just about every detail they thought of. My second project with them was for my kitchen and washroom counters. This was a larger project and I chose a sun fusion quartzite, which is beautiful material to use on counters. Their expertise for this project was even more apparent, as their team guided me through the template layout process as well as advice on the appropriate size sink to use. The team that did the install did an excellent job and the backsplash work was fantastic as well. Overall I am extremely pleased with the work done on both projects, and frankly if I had any counters left to update I would hire them a third time!

Description of Work
Kitchen and washroom counters

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

And this is the second time we enjoyed your business. Thank you for such a nice review. It means the world to us. Thom

12/16/2020

Jonny M.

Long story short – avoid Hard Rock Granite and Tile My experience with Hard Rock was not a very good one. When researching a company to do the countertop replacement, I collected a few bids and did a lot of review reading. Hard Rock had good reviews online and came at the higher end with their bid. One of the main reasons I chose them was due to the details of their process which seemed very hands on. I thought everything went well up until the instillation day. On one side of my kitchen we had to use 2 pieces of quarts with a seam. I was OK with a seam and made it clear that the two sides needed to be from the same slab. When they sent me over the slab layout pictures the two sides were going to be cut from the same slab and right next to each other. I approved the layout as it was on the quartz. When the pieces were installed, I noticed that the color was slightly different from one slab to the next, which to me, was noticeable because they were butting up to one another. Upon further research, looking at pictures I took of the slabs and viewing the pictures of the layout I approved, they had cut one side of the countertop from a different slab and never told me. I was very upset and was told the project manager would be there at some point during the install, but he didn’t show up. He called later after the install was done saying he would be by later, then called again and said he couldn’t make it that day and would have to come by the next day. I voiced my concern about the 2 different slabs and sent him pictures. The next day when the project manager arrived, I told him that I was very upset that two different slabs were used. He made a few excuses as to why they would need to cut the piece from a different slab, but couldn’t explain why I was not called or told. I felt as if they did not care about my project at all. At no point did the project manager give me a solution. He just took my check and said he would tell the owner of the company I was upset. After a few calls with the owner, they did offer to cut a new side of the countertop from the other slab so the slabs would match. I find this infuriating. WHY WAS THIS NOT DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE! Plumbing and tiling had already been done. This was not a viable solution with a tight timeline for the rest of the kitchen renovation. We did not take them up on their offer to replace the other side, but they did give me a very small discount after we threatened to stop payment on the check. I am very disappointed with Hard Rock and would not recommend them to anyone. They may look like a good choice up front, but there are better options in the DFW area.

Description of Work
Countertop Replacement

Category countertops

This review is unwarranted, shame on you. The story and sequence of events are exaggerated and twisted. When notified of your dissatisfaction, we offered to change it to your satisfaction and you declined. A notice to the office during the installation would have allowed the ‘viable solution’ that you referred to. At the completion of your installation, you signed everything as “satisfactory and no further action needed”. Your spouse called the office the following day after the counters were installed and just prior to the backsplash being installed, threatening the stop payment on the check and demanding a 25% additional discount. We suggested replacing the piece as a better solution. The offer to replace it was declined, still requesting monetary settlement. You refused the proper resolution, making it impossible for a satisfactory outcome. We mailed a check to you as an additional discount, as requested. Our goal is to always have satisfied customers, it was impossible in this instance.

11/15/2020

ELIZABETH B.

Hard Rock was nothing short of incredible. Not only did they have the best pricing but their customer service was outstanding! From the beginning, they set themselves apart by communicating very quickly and with great detail, even outside normal business hours. They were so easy to work with and their crew was very friendly with an obvious passion for what they do. They stayed on site until the job was done just perfect and they worked well alongside other contractors in the home. Would give them 10 stars if I could!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bar Counters

Category countertops

Thank you for such a kind review. You were also an incredible and responsible customer and you also made it such a pleasant experience for all of us as well! I'm so glad we were able to help you achieve the look you wanted and help you stay within your budget. You made an awesome choice and I'm hoping you will send us some pictures of your finished kitchen and bar areas when possible! We hope to hear from you again if we can help with any future countertop needs!

10/24/2020

Mark B.

I changed my kitchen counters, sink and faucet... the kitchen looks brand new. The work was done quickly and and there were no issues or hidden costs. I'm extremely happy with the work and would use this company again.

Description of Work
New kitchen counters and sink...

Category countertops

I'm so glad you are happy with your new quartz counters, it's always a truly enjoyable thing having a new kitchen facelift because it's something we use every day! Best wishes to you and thank you for taking the time time to write a review!

10/22/2020

David M.

My experience with working with Hard Rock was very professional. They responded quickly to all of my questions and did an excellent job on the quartz counters I purchased. I would certainly work with this company again on future countertop projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom countertops

Category countertops, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for this wonderful review. Thom

10/19/2020

Carol K.

Hardrock Granite did a wonderful job replacing kitchen countertop with new granite. They were responsive from the first contact all the way through completion of installation. We were provided with many options for granite selection and we were kept notified all throughout the process on next steps.

Description of Work
Granite Countertop Replacement

Category countertops, marble & granite

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to post this nice review. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you again. Thom

10/08/2020

Lindsay D.

We would highly recommend Hard Rock Granite and Tile! Larry was very professional, prompt and helped us make the perfect choice of quartzite for our home! We couldn’t be happier with each part of the process!!

Description of Work
Countertops throughout whole house

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you, we all enjoyed working with you and your husband too! We're so happy you had a pleasant experience and are enjoying your new countertops!

10/08/2020

Rob S.

Scheduling was easy. Paid half down. After work was completed and approved, final bill was paid

Description of Work
Granite countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thank you for taking time to post a review for us. After providing countertops for 18 new construction homes for your company, we always look forward to working with you again. We really appreciate your business and the relationship we have established.

10/07/2020

Peggy R.

It went very smoothly. The granite looked beautiful and we all love it The installers were very professional and got the job done in a timely manner. I would definitely call them again for other jobs

Description of Work
Replacing granite countertops in kitchen and bath

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We certainly look forward to working with you again in the future, it was a pleasure!

09/21/2020

Kevin M.

Thom not only did a great job updating my kitchen 4 years ago, he also earned the nickname "stone-man" because of the great education he gave me on all the different types of stone when we spent a half day together on granite row. So when I decided to do a major remodel on my master bath this spring, there was no question who I wanted to do it. Thom's shower guy, Josh & I came up with a design together and then he ripped out the old roman tub and gold-framed, phonebooth size shower and replaced it with a granite & marble walk in shower with room enough to walk into and out of the shower and turn on both shower heads without getting a drop of water on you. It is just huge and I don't miss the old Roman tub at all. Sue held my hand throughout the process, Josh's creativity added some things I hadn't thought of and in the end, Thom has has become a friend that I keep up with as well as the best "stoneman" in DFW. 10 stars!

Description of Work
Total mater bath remodel

Category marble & granite, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], People like you are one of the perks of my business. Not only a return client but a new friend.! We both enjoyed each others company shopping for stone and turned a task into fun. Since you're the STAR of the Car-Pro Show maybe you can get me a deal on one of your Pre-Owned Aston Martins? or something equivalent. lol Being second in the driver seat is fine with me.! Joking aside, I always look forward to the the next time we cross paths.

09/11/2020

Ellice L.

We're in the market to replace our laminate countertops and had no idea where to start. The commercial contractor renovating the offices where my husband works recommended a top notch granite/quartz showroom. In turn I asked that showroom for recommendations of fabricators. They forwarded several names but Hard Rock Granite was the first and only one I contacted due to on-line stellar reviews. Thom and Sue understood we were looking for a very rough estimate based on our measurements and drawing and what I received was a "care package" with an incredible amount of information on the differences between surfaces, pricing structures, and referrals to many other showrooms. I was quite impressed with their phone/text/and email follow through to our many questions. However, because of the odd square footage and design of our countertops, every quartz pattern we liked (all on the higher priced side) was just a tad too small for one slab to complete our job yet purchasing two slabs would end up with a lot of expensive waste. We tabled our project until we figure out if or how to best utilize the excess quartz. Although we are not moving forward, based on Thom and Sue's superb level of customer service and reasonable pricing I absolutely believe Hard Rock will do an outstanding job on any project.

Description of Work
Quartz countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for the kind review! Once you have made all your final decisions on coverage areas, etc. we will be happy to continue your project with you. It was a pleasure getting to know you & assisting with helping you understand the process & all the different options available for new quartz countertops for your kitchen. Looking forward to hearing from you again in the future when you are ready!

07/13/2020

Kevin T.

Sue and Thom (and their team) are fantastic! I researched a number of different companies before settling on Hard Rock and I am so glad I did. Spectacular communication and project management, super knowledgeable, efficient, professional, and clean install team, and the finished product is outstanding. We're so happy with our new counters! Hard Rock takes the extra time to educate you and make sure you feel comfortable the whole way through. And they also have access to incredible quality material at great prices!

Description of Work
Replace 3 bathroom countertops and sinks with new soapstone and undermount sinks.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for the super review! You were great to work with all the way through your project & we're so happy you love your new counters. We hope to hear from you again in the future!

05/29/2020

Samantha B.

kitchen counter and backsplash update

Description of Work
Larry provided us the best no-nonsense sales service with straight forward quotes, design help, and supervision of work. Sue provided great customer service and care. Counter and backsplash was completed in less than half the time (total 3 days install) quoted by others. Pricing was fantastic without middleman markup for granite. Highly recommended to family and friends.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for your review! We do our best to be efficient, timely & serve our customer's needs. Excellent customer service is very important to us. You also were a very responsible & easy customer to work for, and we can be of service to you again in the future! Customers who pay attention to details and are actively involved and responsive in the coordination of their project always have the most pleasant experience when replacing their countertops & backsplash. If you send any friends or family our way, we will be sure to take care of them with respect, consideration, and kindness..... and we will take time to send a "Thank You" to you for referring us!

03/17/2020

R M.

Excellent service. Very professional. Timely service.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. Your new countertops and backsplash made a beautiful upgrade to your kitchen. You were a pleasure to work with, we appreciate your business & hope to hear from you again if you need our services!

02/25/2020

Kristin J.

Hard Rock has done the Quartz counters in my laundry room and mud room. Then a year later we got granite countertops in our kitchen. We love it all!! Tom was very helpful, Sue is as nice as can be, the crews are very knowledgeable and nice.

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We love that our customers like us enough to call us again for their granite, marble, and quartz countertop needs! We love our repeat customers and referral customers and we know that excellent customer service is very important to a smooth process! Thank you for being such a responsible and loyal customer. You are so easy to work with and we really appreciate your business! It's nice to know that you trust us enough to refer any friends or relatives our way for their stone countertop needs. We hope to hear from you again someday!

02/18/2020

Ronnie P.

Our experience with Hardrock Granite and Tile was amazing. Tom and his staff made the selection process easy and enjoyable and the installation team did a fantastic job. We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
New countertops installed

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Dear [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to make this post. You were a delightful couple to work for and we hope to hear from you again. Thom

01/24/2020

Diana D.

Hard Rock Granite & Tile has done 5 counter tops for us over 9 years. Thom is the most knowledgeable sales person I ever spoke to regarding granite tops. He is professional, helpful, considerate of cost, quality of product as well as quality of workmanship. The person who came to measure was punctual and thorough. All of the work we have had done from this company has been to perfection. The installers were on time and did a stellar job and always clean up upon completion. We couldn't be more pleased. Sue in the office is helpful, friendly and efficient. I would not hesitate to and have recommended this company to others.

Description of Work
We had a new granite countertop installed in the Master Bath.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for such a thoughtful review regarding your new bath countertops and the service we provided in the past. It is always a pleasure to have a repeat customer. I enjoyed visiting with you and sharing a few laughs and thoughts together! I will always remember the few tips and insights you shared with me! We wish you well and I hope we have the opportunity to talk again someday!

10/24/2019

Christine M.

Here's the bottom line- these people are EXCELLENT to deal with from start to finish. I shopped around...got the run around from other granite places, or just didn't feel like they really wanted my business. When I first called Thom, I was AMAZED at the amount of time he spent with me over the phone- it was impressive. He followed up quickly via email with great information that explained the whole process. Within a few days, Josh was at my house to give me an estimate (he didn't measure and then leave...I got the estimate in hard copy while he was at the house). He gave us some options (e.g. if we cut down the pony wall, if we added another "desk" piece, etc.) which is what we needed. In fairly short order I found myself WITH JOSH looking at granite. Yes, he met me at the showroom and was able to help me whittle down my choices to settle on what I really wanted. I think it was Francisco who came to draw the template, and he was very very knowledgeable. When it came time for installation, Sue and Josh both kept in contact with me, and the installers were in and out pretty quickly. AND YOU CAN BARELY SEE MY SEAMS!! Josh came a few days later to do the back splash which just made my kitchen even more beautiful. Really...do NOT hesitate to call Hard Rock Granite and Tile. They will hook you (in a good way) from the very first phone call. We will definitely be calling them when it is time to remodel the master bath! (and sorry that my photos aren't the best...I was excitedly texting friends to celebrate my pretty kitchen, and I didn't wait for the outlet covers, final cleaning, etc.)

Description of Work
New granite counter tops, marble back splash

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for this wonderful review. We all enjoyed you as a customer and am glad you feel special because you are.! Thom

10/03/2019

Brett H.

Sue (owner), Larry (sales), and Francisco (foreman) simply could not have provided me with better service, quality and professionalism throughout this process. We were not the easiest clients to deal as our decisions changed often with but you wouldn’t have been able to know that from them. Ernesto and Javier were the installation crew and were always on time, polite, prepped their work areas and cleaned up after themselves & often other sub-contracters’ work. I cannot recommend them enough if you are looking for any type of custom stone work.

Description of Work
fabrication of kitchen countertops, fireplace hearth, and island with waterfall.

Category countertops, fireplaces, marble & granite, home remodeling

Dear [Member Name Removed], The entire crew enjoyed helping along the way. You have been very attentive throughout the process and a pleasure for us all to work with. We also appreciate you taking the time and effort to post this review. Thom McClinton

AFTON J.

Great to work with! Would definitely recommend. I was on a specific budget and timeline and they met all requirements. End product was beautiful and quality installation.

Description of Work
Countertops and backsplash

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

TODD M.

Hard Rock has done a total of eight counter tops/vanities/sinks in our residence (master bath, guest bath, kitchen, upstairs Jack-n-Jill). They have been professional and great to work with. We did experience one non-conformity, which was rectified almost immediately.

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and hope to hear from you again. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thom

HELEN C.

Perfect! Although a small job, quality materials were used with the workmanship performed in a professional, expedient manner. Very knowledgeable staff and skilled craftsmen. A++ service!!

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking your time to post this review. When it comes to one of our clients home, every job is important. We hope to hear from you again. Thom

TOMMY M.

Extremely smooth on time with their scheduled date. I’ve been using them for many years.

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

We always appreciate you and look forward to the next time, each time. Thom

Nathan V.

Great experience, quality product and installation

Description of Work
Countertops

Thank's [Member Name Removed], Glad to be of service. Thom

Hard Rock Imports

Hard Rock Imports offers high quality quartz countertops, marble countertops, and granite countertops design, fabrication, and installation in the Dallas and Plano Texas areas. We have over 40 years of combined experience in both natural stone countertops and engineered stone countertops materials like quartz. Our high quality craftsmanship includes our impressive mitered edges and near invisible seams. We service the greater Dallas and Plano areas with our fabrication facilities located in Dallas. Which gives us an edge over many suppliers in the market with better quality control and more competitive pricing. All of our installations are performed by Master Installers. This assures you of the highest level of craftsmanship to maximize the beauty of your home. Our customers range from individual homeowners, businesses, contractors, and multi-unit housing developments. Our focus is on offering quality countertops at the best value in the area. Backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Contact us today for a Free Estimate or to talk with a countertop expert.

Alba Wood Floors

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Zion Remodeling

We are passionately committed to provide the highest quality construction experience to every customer while practicing integrity before profit. The company's vision is to be the best American company with the highest quality services for your business or home needs; taking care of it like our own.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Granite, quartz, and marble counter-tops including on-site exact price quote, stone selection assistance, fabrication and installation, all types and styles of sinks, custom backslashes to compliment your counter-tops.

We do not fabricate, install, or provide service calls on stone that was not purchased through our company.