Custom Tailored Tech, Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2014

We accept remote payment
McKinney New Move In

McKinney New Move In

home theater installation202075071
Mounted 3 tv's, ran power behind all of them, fireplace was a challenge to get power. Network installed. We sold mounts, surge protected in wall outlets, network equipment.

We start by listening. Compassion and Patience are the foundation of every client relationship; we listen to the issues that brought you to us. By offering IT Services, Networking, Audio Video and Security Services, we are truly a one stop shop for your home or business technology needs. For our small business clients we offer Consulting and Project Management, including Web Design, Marketing and HR services. We have tailored to our client’s overall techno-health for more than 14 years now, and my wife Tori and I have specialized in full service solutions for families and seniors, work at homers, and small to medium businesses. We work swiftly, and want to talk about what technology could be doing for you. Let us win you hours back in your week with the right tools, or help your company become more efficient and profitable!...

computer repair (47)home theater installation (15)home automation (10)home security systems (2)

02/27/2021

Great job now I can stay home and still go to the movies . Great job guys five stars to custom tailèrd tec

Description of Work
Home theater surround sound internet

Category home theater design,internet service

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

12/09/2020

Zach and his crew were very professional and did a terrific job. I was a consultant and they provide proposals that gave us a voice on what we wanted. I am sure we chose the correct proposal. Zach and his team heard us and spoke a language theat my husband and I understood (not tech language). I would hire them again. Very courteous and welcoming.. We bought other services because of them! They we...

Description of Work
PC, networking services, A/V, cellular and P2P internet support, outdoor cable work

Category home theater design,computer repair,computer training,internet service,computer sales,home automation

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

You get a client like this once in a decade or less if you're lucky. Generous, communicative, appreciative. This is a class act client, and we look forward to having them in our lives ad infinitum. We receive more than we give, truly wonderful people.

11/27/2020

Simply amazing can’t say enough about these guys. Top notch pros

Description of Work
Living Room Audio/Video Makeover including new 75" TV and 10" in celing speakers discounted by 60% off. Brand new subwoofer, and Control4 remote to finish it off.

Category home theater design

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

Thank you sir! Had a great time working with you.

08/17/2020

100% Phenomenal! Great team, great work. Will be using them again and would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
3 TV's mounted and network installed

Category computer repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

New to the area transplants from the coast, it was our pleasure welcoming you home. We hope all of your recreational needs to get through Covid times are met, reach out for the next project anytime! Thank you for your business!

08/15/2020

AWESOME! Zach and his entire team were great! As a matter of fact, I just text him to get a quote for another job. They are your guys, don’t hesitate!

Description of Work
Tv installations, outlets installed, network installation

Category home theater design,computer repair,internet service

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

08/13/2020

Painless and professional. Followed up with me literally within 10 minutes of requesting a bid. Will be hiring again for any future work we may need.

Description of Work
Tv mount, network drops, power outlet added

Category home theater design,computer repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Thank you for your business, it was our pleasure! See you soon!

06/05/2020

Zach did a great job and got my home office set up professionally like I had at work!

Description of Work
Computer Repair & Services, Home Automation, Stereo & Home Theater Systems

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Thank you sir, my pleasure!

05/21/2020

The staff was on-time, very friendly, knowledgeable and professional from start to finish. The suggestions they provided made a lot of sense and didn't cost me a lot of extra money either. I'm very happy with Custom Tailored Tech! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Network improvement

Category computer repair,internet service,home automation

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words. See you next time!

05/06/2020

Zach and his team were prompt, reliable, honest, and trustworthy. They could have easily quoted me an expensive option but pointed out the cheapest option that completely solved my problem. These guys are great. Thank you!

Description of Work
One network drop

Category computer repair,internet service

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words, and great attitude and communication. You made solving your problem easy- looking forward to serve again!

04/10/2020

Excellent thoughtful work. Zach listened to needs, recommended solutions, and more than met expectations. He is a delight to work with and I could not recommend him more highly.

Description of Work
Computer and monitors upgraded, data migrated

Category computer repair

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

A stellar lady, direct, decisive. Truly a pleasure to serve her, and her referral. Looking forward to a long relationship. Thank you for your business and trust.

Clients turn to us for answers on anything tech: With so many options that change constantly, which equipment is right for me? Will you teach me how to use it? How do I know my phone is backed up and photos syncing? Will you manage all the technology in the home and office: phone systems, home automation, audio/video, security/camera systems?

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal