Contractors For You

With Angi since August 2010

Additional address - 9467 Crimson Ct, Dallas, TX 75215....

We service major appliances in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Our service call fee is $80 plus what it takes to repair your appliance. We will fix only what needs to be fixed, quote you a price before we do the work, and use new parts. We are usually able to get to you the day you contact us or the following day. We guarantee our work.

Still Open; 20% OFF Service Calls; $150 OFF Replacements! Best Deal air conditioning and heating is one of the premier HVAC contractors in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. We strive to offer the best customer service in the industry…. From the first conversation to the completed service of your home's HVAC system, we are there every step of the way to ensure that you get the best quality equipment at the best possible price. Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover why Best Deal is the first choice for HVAC repair, replacement, and maintenance.

Our goal is to provide friendly customer service and high quality repairs. Competitive prices, fast to same day service. Very knowledgeable experienced technicians to get the job done right. We work on all brands and offer warranty on parts and service. Taking all precautions for COVID-19. Call us today!

08/11/2010

Everything is told in the first paragraph.

Description of Work
Had some Air conditioning work done. Air went out and this guy spent about 3 days changing out units till he found one that worked. I had a 2.5 ton condensing unit and ended up with a 3 ton one. Now my A coil inside is freezing up and my lines are freezing too. When I call i'm not getting an answer. Then I drove to where his address wa supposed to be and it was an empty lot.

Category appliance repair