Bee Safe Bee Removal

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2008

3419 Westminster Ave

Dallas, TX 75205

Bee Safe Bee Removal is a company of Beekeepers and Bee Removal specialists serving all of Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston. We specialize in live Honey Bee removal and relocation along with Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket, Bumble Bee, Cicada Killer and Carpenter Bee removal. We offer warranties and always repair what we open up. We are licensed and insured. Ask for an Angie's List discount today!...

pest control (142)animal removal (17)holiday decorating (1)

10/28/2020

We had a number of wasps nests hanging from the second story of our home. We called this company, gave them a description of our need and sent them a few photos. They quoted a reasonable price and sent someone out the next day. The technician was prompt and polite. He sprayed and removed most of the nests, but left a few. We called the technician to tell him about the missed nests, he was very pro...

Description of Work
Wasp removal

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your positive review and for trusting us with your business. We look forward to service you in the future. Bee Safe Bee Removal's priority is customer satisfaction. We strive to be as efficient as possible so we can resolve our clients' bee issue.

06/20/2020

Great crew. I had never had to have bees removed before and was worried they would end up in my house or my attic and the site would be a mess when they had finished. I did not have to worry. They answered all of my questions. Told me exactly what they were doing and why. They handled my vinyl siding like it was their own. It was a huge plus for me that they could vacuum the honey bees from the hi...

Description of Work
Removal of bee hive from behind my vinyl siding

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your business and your positive feedback. We have a great team of bee keepers who truly care about our customers. Bee Safe Bee Removal prides itself on excellent customer service which is why we have a one year warranty on all the jobs we do.

08/20/2019

Our experience was wonderful. Our call was answered by a very nice young lady who said John, the bee keeper, would call us back in one hour, which he did. He said he would call us between 9 and 10 am the next morning right before he would be at our house, which he did. John is an expert bee keeper, so professional with a great personality. He explained all about the formation of the bee hive (whic...

Description of Work
Bee hive removal from a backyard tree

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

11/26/2018

They removed the bees and bee hive.

Description of Work
Remove Bee Hive

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

10/25/2018

Very well, they responded quickly and did the extermination.

Description of Work
Bee extermination from tree (very large hive(s)) (the hive was so large and oddly placed that removal was not an option).

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

07/16/2018

Excellent work. They guarantee their work, and make any repairs, if needed. I can't really give a rating to the price because there aren't many options to choose from for this service. I needed the work done before I had my roof replaced. I did not want the honey bees exterminated, so the cost included safe removal of the bees and hive, and relocating for an area beekeeper to pick up. Their websit...

Description of Work
Bee and hive removal and relocation

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback! At Bee Safe Bee Removal, we believe quality services performed in a proficient manner. Our team members at Bee Safe Bee Removal are trained to provide efficient bee and wasp removal at competitive pricing. We believe in saving the bees, one hive at a time. During removals, we relocate the honeybees back to our own apiary or to a local beekeeper.

05/08/2018

Very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Bees removal / protection

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the compliment. Keep us in mind for other services including wasp control. FYI we also serve Grapevine, Kellar and Colleyville areas.

05/03/2018

Victor and Carlos were very friendly, professional and efficient. They were able to remove the honeycombs without causing any cosmetic imperfections to our home. We would highly recommend this service if have a honey bee infestation and wish to remove them responsibly.

Description of Work
Honey Bee Removal

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

Review for Bee Safe Bee Removal - 3419 Westminster Ave, Dallas, TX - 37032366

04/12/2018

2 times an appointment time was agreed upon and both times no one called or showed up. One of those was supposed to be at 4:00 PM today. VERY disappointing, unprofessional and NOT what I expect from an Angie's List award winning service provider.

Description of Work
Bee removal

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

02/04/2018

Prompt service and did a great job.

Description of Work
Had 100 lbs of honeycomb and bees removed from inside soffit and chimney.

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

Live Honey Bee Removal, Wasp Control, Yellow Jacket Control, Bee Control, Bumble Bee Control, Carpenter Bee Control, & Cicada Killer Control.

Pest Control, Termite Control, Wildlife Removal