AJ Locksmith and Security

Texas Private Security Bureau
10/31/2021

12880 Hillcrest Rd Ste J230

Dallas, TX 75230

Emergency, commercial, auto and residential locksmith service

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Keypad Deadbolt Installed Electronic

Keypad Deadbolt Installed Electronic

locksmith202075231
Fresh newly installed electronic keypad deadbolt on a house door

AJ Locksmith offers 24-hour locksmith service, is a Local Locksmith company, Licensed & Insured. We provide professional and affordable locksmith services such as emergency car lockouts, unlocking home doors, residential re-key and lock change, automobile emergency unlocking assistance, commercial lock and key solutions. We have the best knowledge and experience needed to assist you with all your locksmith needs!...

locksmith (82)

12/18/2020

Technician arrived on time. He was very efficient in tackling all the locks that needed to be changed out. We did a final walk through and tested every lock. Only thing I would suggest is that dispatcher of technicians be clear when the setup appointments. I got a little confused on who I actually setup appt with since I requested multiple quotes for the work. We finally got to the bottom of it.

Description of Work
Change locks in new house

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you for the kind words and constructive feedback. We appreciate your business!

10/01/2020

They were very friendly on time and knowledge.

Description of Work
They changed a few locks for me.

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words!! We appreciate your business.

06/28/2020

I was very impressed with the work and customer service provided. They were prompt and took care of everything I needed. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Lock rekey

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your business.

04/22/2020

I was very impressed by his honesty and how quickly he finished my job. Instead of just taking my word that I needed new door knobs, he checked each door knob to see if he could fix it first. He replaced all 3 knobs in 30 minutes which I thought was very fast. He was very polite and professional during the entire process. I will use AJ Locksmith again and recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Replace door knobs on 3 external door knobs.

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you very much for choosing us! We appreciate your business.

03/31/2020

On time service. Reasonable estimate. Excellent work. Will hire again. Only issue was that a detailed invoice was not provided due to payment given through Clover.

Description of Work
Front entry door lock replacement

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Thank you very much for the kind review.

01/14/2020

Joey arrived on time, performed work as requested and . explained/answered my questions. I will definitely reach out for any future locksmith issues.

Description of Work
rekey several locks

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Thank you very much for the kind review! We appreciate your business.

01/03/2020

Joey did great. Called me back about an hour after I requested through Angie’s List. He offered to come by same-day, but scheduled for him for service a few days later. On day of appointment, he called me 2 hours before appointment to inform me that he was running behind and offered to reschedule or call me 30 minutes prior to arrival (same day as original appointment). I opted for the latter. He ...

Description of Work
Locks re-keyed and locks added

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Thank you for choosing AJ Locksmith! We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future.

12/31/2019

Rekey 6 locks. On-time. fast service. friendly. Will call again for any locksmith job.

Description of Work
Rekey house locks

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

12/11/2019

Joey was great. He came to my house the same day I called, and arrived on time. He said I didn't need to change my hardware; I just needed the lock re-keyed, which saved me time and money. Very professional and did a good (and fast) job.

Description of Work
Lock re-keyed

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you very much for choosing AJ Locksmith! We appreciate your business.

11/14/2019

Fantastic. Would highly recommend them to do the job. Joey was awesome and very knowledgable.I would give him 10 stars out of 5!

Description of Work
Unlock Vehicle

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Thank you very much for choosing AJ Locksmith! We appreciate your business.

24 Hour Locksmith in Dallas and the surrounding areas. We offer residential, commercial & auto Locksmith Service.

Safes & Vaults, Home Alarm Systems, Car Keys Made, Ignition Replaced.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check