Air Force One Air Conditioning

Founded 1973 • With Angi since May 2004

10226 Plano Rd

Dallas, TX 75238

Air Force One Air Conditioning provides top-quality AC repair, installation, maintenance, and replacement services to residential and commercial clients throughout Dallas. Family owned and operated since 1992, their Dallas HVAC repair technicians can diagnose and fix any heating or cooling related issue with ease. With competitive pricing, 24/7 availability, and an uncompromising dedication to customer satisfaction, you can trust their team to provide the prompt and effective service you need, no matter how large or small the job may be. Contact them today to schedule a service....

06/05/2020

Blake T.

Josh and this posse of clowns is the biggest group of crooks out there!! I hired Air Force One Heating & Air to come out and do a system check of the HVAC system of a house I was in the process of buying. They made a service call and made some small adjustments and gave a clean bill of health. I noticed several days later during another house tour that the unit was making loud noises (one of the items I asked them to fix). I called and expressed to the owner, Josh, that I was unhappy the system was still making noises and to please look over the entire system again and told him "you have an open checkbook, make sure this system is good before I close on the sale." Again, he assured the system was in good condition and there was nothing to worry about. On move in day, the system failed. A service tech came out and it was recommended that I pay over $6,000 for a whole new system. The tech explained to me that he had warned his office of the system from his previous visit. I called Josh and was furious... Josh explained that "things happen" and that I needed a new HVAC system. I called in a favor to a friend of mine for his company to come look at the system and he had it blowing cold air in less than 15 minutes with some very minor adjustments. $100 vs $6000... I was told it appeared that I was being shown false readings (in an attempt to sell a new AC system) because he could not recreate the issues that were conveyed to my by Air Force One. I agree "things happen" but not after two service checks and a system failure on move in day. I will never call upon Air Force One ever again and I hope you do not either.

Description of Work
System Check

04/01/2020

David P.

Service person did not measure Freon on first visit ($89.00). The Breaker needed replacing. Hired electrician to install. Air still not cold. Called Air Force One again. Diagnosed Schrader valve leak. Said he could not put in Freon because there was a restriction in line (charged 380.00). Recommended getting new 2 Ton Compressor for over $6,000.00. Called another AC repair person. He said and showed me that the Schrader valve hand not been changed. He put in a new valve and gave me 8 lbs. of Freon. He charged me $300.00 for everything.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner had small leak

08/06/2018

Diana F.

On time, friendly, professional, cleaned up when finished

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioning system

07/23/2018

Ann N.

WENT FINE - SERVICE MEN WERE OBVIOUSLY KNOWLEDGEABLE

Description of Work
MITSUBISHI MR SLIM UNIT NEEDED TO HAVE ANNUAL CLEANING

01/26/2018

james W.

I had no problem with them. I just had a changed due to financial reasons.

Description of Work
They checked heating system in the winter and air conditioning in the summer. Provided maintenance when it's required.

10/03/2017

Larry V.

They are good, they are very good.

Description of Work
They installed a mini split air conditioning unit.

07/17/2017

Rick B.

I had no problems since. I'm on a yearly maintenance plan.

Description of Work
They put the unit in.

07/17/2017

Rick B.

I am on a maintenance plan with them. I would definitely use them again. They installed my unit and did a good job. They are very professional. It took them 30 minutes and they cleaned up after themselves. They made sure everything was working properly and I was satisfied with it. I have been using them for 18 years already. I like using them. They are pretty punctual and always there. If I have a problem, they come out and take care of it.

Description of Work
They did a maintenance check.

06/27/2017

Garry H.

Outstanding! I called AFO and spoke with Service Manager Josh, who listened to my concerns from my previous A/C company went out of his way to help me and he exceeded my expectations! AFO then dispatched Service Technician Greg Rodriguez to my home after I contacted the office and Greg explained that he was going to test my system to determine if in fact it had a leak, and then proceed as his diagnosis determined. Greg took time to explain both the pressure and vacuum tests he performed taking pictures of beginning, mid, and completion readings for each test. Upon completing the tests, Greg determined that my system had no leaks and that somehow the system was 7 pounds of Freon low. Greg added the required Freon after taking a photo of the specs plate on the A/C unit to determine exactly what was required of the system. Once completed, he came inside and checked the temperatures throughout the house and was satisfied that he had solved the issue. He then offered me a membership in their Presidential Club explaining the benefits as well as placed locking caps on the Freon lines to help prevent theft. Josh, Greg, and Air Force One did a great job for me and I will use them moving forward for all my A/C, heating needs.

Description of Work
A/C system not keeping up temperatures, and required a system diagnostic to determine if a coil leak was present as determined by another A/C company.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you found us and look forward to taking great care of your AC.

05/01/2017

JENNIFER G.

It took them less than an hour to do the work. They leave the area clean. The workers are nice.

Description of Work
They did annual maintenance.

04/29/2017

Emily T.

It was a special deal. They will come out again in the fall for the $287. They were professional and punctual. So far so good.

Description of Work
It was a spring service call for the A/C.

04/04/2017

NANCY L.

The technician came out on the scheduled date to perform an annual tuneup on my furnace and A/C. I told the technician that after he was finished, I had a handyman coming to do some odd jobs around the house. I had previously received a ring doorbell as a gift last Christmas that I was going to have the handyman install that same day. However, when the handyman arrived, I found that the ring doorbell was missing. I had it sitting in an open area next to my door. I immediately called AirForce and informed them that the item had been taken from my home. They said that they would check the technician's vehicle when he got back to the shop. When they called me back, they said they had done a search of the vehicle and had found nothing. Who knows what happened between the time he was at my house and the time he arrived back at the shop after taking care of multiple other appointments. I told the company I wanted my money back for the service and then I wanted nothing else to do with them. I have never had anyone steal anything from my home before and I am extremely disappointed and upset that my trust as a customer was broken.

Description of Work
Air conditioning and furnace tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Technician came straight from customer's home to the office with one stop at a sandwich place. Air Force One Air Conditioning did due diligence and searched both our employee and his vehicle for the customer's benefit and found no evidence of theft. We pride ourselves on trustworthiness and the trustworthiness of our technicians. If there was any evidence of theft corrective action up to and including termination would occur. We offered different options for resolution which the customer declined. We at Air Force One hope the customer finds her missing property and we can repair our long time relationship

01/30/2017

Lee L.

No problems. We saw the same serviceman and previously. He did a good job and acted professionally.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance of AC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. We are glad we were able to help and look forward to working with you again.

01/18/2017

Jon F.

Nothing was charged. It was under an annual contract - a support maintenance contract. They were very good.

Description of Work
Maintenance for my heating and air conditioning. Repairs.

01/02/2017

Scott S.

What stood out is their punctuality, their service, the fact that they would send out the same technician, so that he's at least familiar with your equipment, and just overall customer service.

Description of Work
The came out just to do a free check. They did some interior work, replacing some of the blowers and stuff.

11/28/2016

William N.

They are very good people. I like them. It was my first time to use them and then I called them back.

Description of Work
Air Force One came in and checked the heater and then they checked the air conditioner. They cleaned out the system and wanted to make sure everything is running well.

11/28/2016

William N.

I got them from Angie's List. That is a pretty good price. I have been using them for 4-5 years now. They are consistent.

Description of Work
I used Air Force One to put in a new heating and air conditioning system.

08/30/2016

LIANE T.

I called Air Force One after the fan motor was replaced and asked why I was having problems with the motor - it had been replaced three times in less than two years. After the second failure, we were told the house did not have enough duct work to support the units so we added duct work last year. Josh, the service manager spoke to Danny, the owner about the frequent problems we had with the fan motor. Danny sent Rick to run some tests and called Lennox the manufacturing company. Air Force One determined that the wrong size plenum had been installed by a different company who installed the HVAC units eight years ago. Air Force One installed the correct size plenum as well as a new circuit which controls the fan motor. The reason for the failing motor was pinpointed through Danny's persistence. I was very surprised when the service manager called several weeks ago to arrange for testing the systems. There was no additional charge for the testing and the replacement of the circuit was covered by a warranty I transferred from the previous homeowner. They went above and beyond what I expected in fixing my HVAC system. I cannot say enough good things about Air Force One. I found them through Angie's List four years ago and have been a loyal customer ever since.

Description of Work
Our AC unit tends to fail when we have friends over. We noticed shortly before a friend arrived for dinner that the temperature in the house was rising and called Air Force One. It was Saturday evening after hours and I left a message with the answering service. Within an hour, Rick, a technician with Air Force One called me back and arranged to check out the unit the next day. The line was clogged even though we pour chlorine in it on a regular basis. Rick said he thought the fan motor was having problems. Several weeks later the fan motor failed.

08/05/2016

Molly B.

Our Air Force One Air Conditioning technician did an excellent job of quickly and accurately diagnosing our A/C problem. Very professional and knowledgable about my A/C system. State of the art digital diagnostic tools allowed our tech to accurately assess how well my A/C system was cooling after the repair. Cost of repair seemed customary. I'd give Air Force One Air Conditioning an A+. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Upstairs A/C unit started blowing hot air and needed repair.

07/09/2016

Robert R.

I have lived in Dallas since 1962, have lived in several locations and had my share of HVAC issues. Typically, the units all failed in the hottest part of the year and were usually connected with the outdoor compressor and assorted internal parts. The timing of this event fit the usual. After doing everything I knew to do (which is quite a bit), I called AF One. I have used them for several years and am on contract with them. They were booked with emergency services for two days before they could even look at the unit to determine what all it needed. This was extremely disheartening as we are both senior citizens with a young long haired dog. But, without going into all the details, they pulled off a miracle and had the unit back in service in FOUR HOURS including close to two hours in 125+ attic temps. By bedtime, the temp was back to normal. THE 2002 model Rheem fancy doddle furnace had a high-end dead fan and controller.

Description of Work
Dead air conditioner.

05/20/2016

Mark S.

They were okay. I didn't really care for them that much but it was okay. He seemed to upsell me or something.

Description of Work
I used them last year for a check-up.

03/04/2016

LESLIE J.

The service was excellent (pre-season). On time, professional. I needed to have the unit cleaned which cost me more but happy no other problems were found.

Description of Work
A/C check for coming season

12/30/2015

Jane H.

Prompt and punctual service. Technician was friendly and provided an accurate diagnostic of the problem with my furnace.

Description of Work
Provided troubleshooting for malfunctioning gas furnace.

08/31/2015

Christi A.

The representative checked the unit and saw that it was not running. Ran diagnostics and ended up resetting the unit and our other one to reset the entire system. He took less than 30 minutes and only charged the service visit fee of $89, which we were thrilled about. Great responsiveness and great service! Would definitely recommend and will use again if needed.

Description of Work
Examined the system - outside A/C unit was not running after a power surge in the house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your patronage. We were happy we could get you up and running again in such short order.

08/26/2015

James K.

I called Air Force One, initially at 11PM and got the after hours service. I was told that someone would receive my message the next morning at 8 and would call me I waited until 11:AM the next morning for a call, and did not receive a call. I then called AFO(Air Force One) and was told that they could get someone out there tomorrow. I was miffed. I called some other outfit. They came over. Told me that my unit was garbage and gave me options for replacing it from 3200 to 16000 dollars. I was bowled over. They also left the unit in in pieces. I then called AFO again and they had some one out the next morning. I said that a motor needed to be fixed and it would cost $527.68. I resisted the urge to hug my new best friend and okayed the work to be done. I will call AFO only from now on and if I have to wait, I will wait. They could have tried to sale me a unit, but instead they fixed my problem. When I replace both units next year, I will be using AFO.

Description of Work
Fixed my Upstair A/C Unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We were glad to be of service. Thank you for your continued patronage and we will be happy to continue giving you the best service for the best price when you decide to replace your units.

Purified Air Pros

Air Ducts and Dryer Vent Cleaning. We use up to date State of the Art equipment. We are local and owner operated with over 10 years experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. We also offer 20% Discount Veteran and First Responders.

Organic Home Service

We are a home service company that services Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is residential and commercial air duct cleaning and we additionally also provide dryer vent cleaning, chimney cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more. Our goal is to make sure you have the best indoor quality air that is free from dirt and debris.

Offers by Organic Home Service on Angi
    Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning focuses on quality and customer service through state-of-the-art technology and experienced professionals. Our technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable on industry standards. They are sure to follow NADCA specifications to ensure your home's air ducts are free of common indoor air contaminants.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Heating Repair & Installation, Heater Maintenance, AC Repair & Installation, AC Maintenance, Central Air Conditioning, Heat Pump Repair & Installation, Air Duct Replacement, Air Filtration

Air duct cleaning. Window unit repair. Floor or wall furnace repair. Gas leak repair.