5 Star Movers

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

Delivery Service

5Star Movers is a professional, licensed, BBB accredited moving company that is based locally in Dallas, Texas. We offer both residential and commercial services, along with local and long distance moving. We carry insurance limits higher than the state's requirements, and for our commercial clients, we also carry general liability insurance. All of our movers are experienced and trained to make sure that every move is done with the utmost care and professionalism. Whether it's a studio or a commercial building, we have the man power to get any job done. We offer assitance in loads, unloads, full service moves and storage. Our movers can pack, unpack, disassemble and assemble furniture at no extra charge. We also offer cleaning services and free boxes, call us for more info. With over 15 years of experience and building this company from the ground up, we take pride in what we do and want every moving experience with 5Star to be the best one. Our pricing is very competitive, because we are local/family owned, therefore, we have no "overhead". We rely on customers word of mouth and local advertising to expand our business. We have been fortunate enough to receive our community's support that has helped us become as notable as the "big company" movers. So, if you need to move, want a great experience but are on a budget or simply don't want to get taken advantage of, call 5Star Movers for your next move....

Veterans Moving America, LLC

Veterans Moving America is a values-based moving company that only hires veterans. Since our formation in 2013, we have built a reputation for consistently providing excellent service to our clients, which our A+ rating with the BBB and multiple service awards can prove. Rest assured, if you want the job done right, trust it to the same men and women you trusted to defend your country and freedom. Veterans Moving America is fully insured and offers local moving services to anyone living within the DFW area as well as long-distance moving services to anyone in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Louisiana that is moving to or from the DFW area. We are also proud to offer professional packing services, labor-only services, and storage services to all of our clients. Getting an estimate is quick and easy. You can go to our website (www.VeteransMovingAmerica.com) or give us a call at 817-989-6362.

Offers by Veterans Moving America, LLC on Angi
Element Moving & Storage

We are Element Moving & Storage, the next generation of moving and storage. We are premier moving and storage company for the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. At Element we are committed to delivering outstanding service to you, your family and your business. We understand you work hard for your belongings, and assets and we are dedicated to move your life’s work with the greatest care and respect. Whether you are moving locally in the Dallas area, or cross country to Seattle or NYC, rest assured Element will deliver uncompromising service, safety and care for your life belongings.

Offers by Element Moving & Storage on Angi
King Moving Company, LLC

Whether you are moving within the Dallas metroplex or statewide, King Moving Company, LLC is at your service. Licensed and insured, we provide residential and commercial moving services and specialize in moving antiques and high-value items.

09/08/2017

I couldn't be happier with the entire process. I located an 8 foot 1" Brunswick pool table in Denton. I had never purchased a pool table before, and so I had a ton of questions. The sales manager, Andrea Soto, answered all of my questions over several phone calls as I would think of things that I forgotten to ask. She never lost her patience or friendly manner, though most people would have begun ...

Description of Work
Move a pool table and reassemble

07/10/2017

Very well. They showed up a little late, but kept in contact the entire time. The guys worked their tails off!

Description of Work
Moved from one area to another including items from storage.

05/18/2017

It went great the guys were awesome and took great care of my stuff would recommend them to all my family and friends

Description of Work
Needed my three bedroom apartment moved

04/27/2017

These are great movers. They were on time, polite, and competent. They also stayed past their scheduled time to help me assemble a bed at no additional cost.

Description of Work
Moved my 2 bedroom apartment to my new house.

02/12/2017

Great. Finished ahead of scheduled time. Movers were very courteous and made sure I was happy with everything before they left.

Description of Work
Unloading furniture from a Pod.

Category moving companies

Full service moves, loads, unloads ,packing, unpacking,disassembling,and assembling of furniture and move in/move out cleaning services.

no disassembling or assembling pool tables only

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal