Show Plumbing LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

17661 Telge Rd.

Cypress, TX 77429

Let us Show you the difference from start to finish with our team of professionals. With over 25 years of residential plumbing experience, our team will provide you with the highest level of service at fair and affordable rates. Before making any repairs our team of licensed professionals will provide upfront pricing, along with informing you as we walk you through various options to address your plumbing concerns. This allows you to make an educated decision for the repair that best fits your needs & budget. Experience our Show Stopping Services today!...

plumbers (78)water heaters (12)drain cleaning (11)drain pipe installation (4)sewer cleaning (3)home remodeling (2)water softeners (1)

05/26/2021

Super happy, prompt, professional, and good info. We wanted an estimate to assess the work needed, and for the $35 trip charge we got that. We'll worth the price. We were able to do the work ourselves, but the professionals assessment was super helpful. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various plumbing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2021

05/11/2021

Wanted to install a new plumbing valve in the utility room for a Water dispenser / ice maker / etc. Call back was quick and they were quick to schedule, fit me in the same day. Technicians were to the point, but took time to answer any questions. After a jaunt in the attic, they provided an estimate. Estimate was on the higher side, but their willingness to come out for a non-emergency job, celeri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drop PEX line from attic and install 1/4 inch valve access

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2021

05/05/2021

Oh my God awesome!!! Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some plumbing for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

04/22/2021

I believe that they are price gouging. Had a small project and received an estimate that was way too high and clearly not representative of the work needed to be performed. Nearly a $100/LF for 23 LF of plastic 1" gas line. Absolutely now way I would use or recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
23' of 1" plastic gas line w/regulator for gas grill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

03/04/2021

Perfect, they came out and fixed it very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairs to pipes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

02/21/2021

Preston arrived on time. Listened to my questions and offered options so we could make an informed decision that fit our budget. We ordered a new faucet. When it arrived Preston returned with the new faucet and installed it. It was a pleasure meeting a young man who was professional, knowledgeable, kind, and respectful. He wore booties over his shoes when coming into the house. Preston also wore h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

01/09/2021

The price was more reasonable than the other quotes I got. The plumber arrived on time and got right to work. He gave me options and actually listened to my responses. He performed the work efficiently and helped me cover the hole left from accessing the area where the pipe was leaking. I recommend Show Plumbing and while I hope not to use them again, I will definitely call should I have the need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing leak repair in exterior wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Photo for Show Plumbing LLC - 17661 Telge Rd., Cypress, TX - 39128155

12/23/2020

Show Plumbing exceeded my expectations beyond measure during the entire process of repairing my leaky kitchen faucet. I experienced first-hand Show Plumbing’s core values of honesty, trustworthiness, reliability and professionalism from 1) the initial phone contact and follow up call with Jessica responding to my Angie’s List request; 2) to my honest conversation with Jason regarding the estimated...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaky kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

12/01/2020

It was pretty good. But a little bit expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Service. Water is leaking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

11/23/2020

Things went extremely well from the office to the technicians. Great job.Thanks ,Willie and every one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

Show Plumbing is a full service plumbing company specializing in: General plumbing repair & installation, tankless or hybrid system design & installation, drain cleaning, jetter service, water heater repair & installation, sewer repair & replacement, repipe, bathroom & kitchen remodel, tunneling service & repair, commercial service & repair, leak detection & system testing, water softeners & filtration repair/installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check