Show Plumbing LLC

Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other
08/31/2022

17661 Telge Rd.

Cypress, TX 77429

Let us Show you the difference from start to finish with our team of professionals. With over 25 years of residential plumbing experience, our team will provide you with the highest level of service at fair and affordable rates. Before making any repairs our team of licensed professionals will provide upfront pricing, along with informing you as we walk you through various options to address your plumbing concerns. This allows you to make an educated decision for the repair that best fits your needs & budget. Experience our Show Stopping Services today!...

plumbers (80)water heaters (12)drain cleaning (11)drain pipe installation (4)sewer cleaning (3)water softeners (1)home remodeling (2)

03/05/2022

Mike W.

It went amazing from start to finish. We searched for a professional on Angi after we were ghosted by another “professional.” We received a phone call from Show Plumbing first thing in the morning. (I submitted requests after 9 pm.) The lady was super friendly and attentive as she collected information about our plumbing needs. They were able to send someone out the same day and Willie, our plumber, was amazing! He was transparent about the prices and the work exceeded our expectations. Show Plumbing has literally acquired a new, repeat customer.

Description of Work
Plumbing for Farmhouse Sink/Install Kitchen Faucet

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

12/14/2021

Yunyun W.

Show plumbing has really good and professional team, they are always on time and always always double check with your schedule. The job was well done and efficient. The technician is very honest and advised me not to “waste” money on additional tiny things I would like to add to the work. They are very good with my dog too… lol I would also like to say thanks to the receptionist Jessica, she is so sweet and very professional. She always check customer’s schedule and assign the team to work with your schedule. They do understand how important is the time. Very good team and very good people.

Description of Work
toilet repair, leaking pipes, garbage disposal

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

05/26/2021

Gaston O.

Super happy, prompt, professional, and good info. We wanted an estimate to assess the work needed, and for the $35 trip charge we got that. We'll worth the price. We were able to do the work ourselves, but the professionals assessment was super helpful. Would recommend.

Description of Work
various plumbing repairs

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

05/11/2021

Jason B.

Wanted to install a new plumbing valve in the utility room for a Water dispenser / ice maker / etc. Call back was quick and they were quick to schedule, fit me in the same day. Technicians were to the point, but took time to answer any questions. After a jaunt in the attic, they provided an estimate. Estimate was on the higher side, but their willingness to come out for a non-emergency job, celerity, can-do attitude, and courtesy with c-19 precautions convinced me to go with them. After returning to get parts from the local supply store, they took proper precautions for shutoff of water and completed the job quickly (a few hours). Plumbers handled my son's interest and inquiries well, and were patient while I dealt with answering my son's questions. Tested the resulting line before leaving, Cleaned up as reasonably as they could with a shop vac (fiberglass insulation from the attic/walls had strewn; I still had to come back with a full sweep afterwards with air filter and vacuum later, but for the immediate; it was nice enough), and gave me a card for future contact. The only oddity during the whole endeavor was that the technician's ladder was acting up, and showed somewhat of a safety risk when straddling to reach the ceiling corner. The second technician spotted the first; so it turned out okay, and they said it was new behavior, so I think they will be getting a new ladder when possible, but it was odd. This company is quick, respectful, direct, helpful, courteous, and followed procedure. They came to my aid when my usual plumbing company had yet to call me back with an estimate.

Description of Work
Drop PEX line from attic and install 1/4 inch valve access

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/05/2021

Ann F.

Oh my God awesome!!! Highly recommended

Description of Work
They did some plumbing for me.

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

04/22/2021

Bob S.

I believe that they are price gouging. Had a small project and received an estimate that was way too high and clearly not representative of the work needed to be performed. Nearly a $100/LF for 23 LF of plastic 1" gas line. Absolutely now way I would use or recommend this company.

Description of Work
23' of 1" plastic gas line w/regulator for gas grill.

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

03/04/2021

Carl A.

Perfect, they came out and fixed it very quick.

Description of Work
repairs to pipes.

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/21/2021

Pamela S.

Preston arrived on time. Listened to my questions and offered options so we could make an informed decision that fit our budget. We ordered a new faucet. When it arrived Preston returned with the new faucet and installed it. It was a pleasure meeting a young man who was professional, knowledgeable, kind, and respectful. He wore booties over his shoes when coming into the house. Preston also wore his mask properly and practiced social distancing. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/09/2021

Mark Q.

The price was more reasonable than the other quotes I got. The plumber arrived on time and got right to work. He gave me options and actually listened to my responses. He performed the work efficiently and helped me cover the hole left from accessing the area where the pipe was leaking. I recommend Show Plumbing and while I hope not to use them again, I will definitely call should I have the need.

Description of Work
Plumbing leak repair in exterior wall

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Review for Show Plumbing LLC - 17661 Telge Rd., Cypress, TX - 39128155

12/23/2020

Sharon N.

Show Plumbing exceeded my expectations beyond measure during the entire process of repairing my leaky kitchen faucet. I experienced first-hand Show Plumbing’s core values of honesty, trustworthiness, reliability and professionalism from 1) the initial phone contact and follow up call with Jessica responding to my Angie’s List request; 2) to my honest conversation with Jason regarding the estimated cost to repair the leaky kitchen faucet; and 3) to the actual superb and quality craftmanship of Preston (the service technician) who repaired my leaky kitchen faucet. Show Plumbing’s communication with me was professional, courteous, consistent, clear and detailed at each step of the repair process (i.e., phone calls to actual onsite service). Preston arrived on time and adhered to the COVID protocols while at my home. Preston was extremely professional. Upon assessing the issues and while onsite, Preston provided me (in writing) three (3) recommended repair options, which allowed me the opportunity to choose the option that fitted my budget. Preston took special care to protect my sink/counter/floors–and he cleaned up during and after the repairs. I am very grateful for Show Plumbing. They are a company that put customer service and customer care first. I would highly recommend Show Plumbing for your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Repaired leaky kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Show Plumbing is a full service plumbing company specializing in: General plumbing repair & installation, tankless or hybrid system design & installation, drain cleaning, jetter service, water heater repair & installation, sewer repair & replacement, repipe, bathroom & kitchen remodel, tunneling service & repair, commercial service & repair, leak detection & system testing, water softeners & filtration repair/installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check