Custom Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2005

Awards & Badges

10730 Barker Cypress Rd Ste C #131

Cypress, TX 77433

We are a Family owned business. We offer Free estimates. We pride ourselves in providing the best service at the most competitive pricing in the market. Our experienced painters will have your home looking like new when we're done with it. List of references available -A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) -Excellent reviews on Angie's List -Insured and bonded...

interior painting (116)house painting (31)drywall (22)woodworking (14)home remodeling (8)pressure washing (8)wallpaper removal (4)door installation (3)siding companies (3)handyman (3)deck cleaning (1)plastering (1)

04/04/2021

Awesome. They treated my home as if it were their own. Very reliable. I would recommend them to anyone - even if they were picky like me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock and paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2021

Thank you so much! Have a blessed day!

03/11/2021

These guys were very reasonably priced and did fantastic work. They had to patch about 20 holes in sheetrock after a repiping and even though I saw the holes for myself I can't tell where the patches are when looking at each spot. Great patchwork and texturing matching. They also discovered some broken rafters in the garage when removing the drywall and reinforced those. They were very easy to dea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair after repipe, garage ceiling repair

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

Hi, although your kind words fits the response we receive from many clients, we can't take credit for this because I believe you posted this review for the wrong company!

01/23/2021

Custom Painting is efficient, does quality work, and is reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and repeat business!

01/23/2021

Great crew of workers and always timely and efficient. Great detailed work and did job exactly as promised. Owner/contractor very easy to work with as far as getting timely estimates and easy to make adjustments as needed on job, also very prompt in getting estimate and completing job. Very satisfied and would hire again especially since they were able to start when I needed them to and also finis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior paint

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2021

You are so kind, thank you!

01/23/2021

Experienced carpenter and painters work for this company. Best top rated paint and materials materials were used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry and paint

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

01/23/2021

The painters on two projects we had were courteous, timely and the paint work was good. We have used this team in years past. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

11/02/2020

Custom Painting has come through once again. I manage my property from a distance, since I live out of state, which is why Custom Painting is my trusted go-to company when I need work done. They recently completed a fireplace replacement for me in September which included, among other things, coordinating services with the company installing the fireplace, and hiring the plumber and electrician to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile, drywall, paint, pressure washing, mailbox repair & miscellaneous handyman jobs around the house

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plastering,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,home improvement stores

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to continuing to serve you!

09/27/2020

Very professional. On time. Work done to quoted prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

Thank you!

08/16/2020

Always professional and quality service from these guys! Go to guys for all my properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior repairs and paint

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

07/20/2020

They did a fabulous job. They were careful, clean, professional, detail oriented, and would hire again. I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray cabinets and texture

CATEGORY home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Photo for Custom Painting - 10730 Barker Cypress Rd, Cypress, TX - 38733801

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure!

Interior & exterior painting for residential & small commercial, replace exterior trim & siding, install hardiplank, for interior: crown molding, trim & baseboards, stains & refinishes doors & cabinets, pressure washing,sheetrock repairs & can match all textures & gutter repair & replacement. We are now offering Interior Design!

Ask For Details