Bath Expo

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2013

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

2430 Lacy Ln # 102

Carrollton, TX 75006

Turn your bathroom into a relaxing, functional space with our beautiful walk-in showers and bathtubs! If you need to take on a bath remodel but you don’t know how you’ll ever afford it, Bath Expo has the solution. Our Dallas-Fort Worth, Central Texas & San Antonio bath remodeling solutions will transform your bathroom for far less than you ever thought possible! Please CALL for showroom hours of operation. Also located at Bath Expo-Central Texas Location: 2548 Shell Road, Georgetown, TX, 78628. Bath Expo-San Antonio Location: 4332 Tajasco Drive, San Antonio, TX 78218. Bath Expo M-40056...

4.2

Resposiveness

home remodeling (32)bathtub refinishing (8)plumbers (8)flooring (2)tile installation (2)

12/07/2020

Eddie Cox came out and fixed us up quickly. Eddie was on the crew that did the remodel about 5 years ago. We had the hot tub removed and nice large shower put in its place. The old shower became a linen closet. Oh yes a new vanity with useful storage was put in. We love the bathroom! The service after the install has been Super!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a touchup of some of the caulking. The install was good number of years ago.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We enjoyed provided you with a 5-Star Experience from beginning to end! I'm glad we were able to come out and do some touch-ups! We're here whenever you need us. Have a wonderful day!

06/27/2020

Bath Expo's team were prompt and professional, and they performed their work in an expert and timely manner. Having a stall shower and garden tub in the master bath removed and replaced by an expansive walk in shower took only a couple of days. While they did finishing touches on that, other team members removed a standard tub from the guest bath and replaced it with a walk in shower that precisel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Revamp of Two Tubs/Showers

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving us such an awesome review, [Member Name Removed]! We can't thank you enough for your business and are so glad we were able to help you with not just one, but two of your bathrooms. Happy to have you as part of the Bath Expo family!

01/27/2020

Called to have someone come out to give me an estimate on a bathroom remodel. Had to repeat my information several times, because call-taker kept forgetting information. Asked me several questions about whether I was the homeowner (I am female), and whether I was the sole homeowner. I am. It was explained to me that anyone else that lived in the home or was also responsible for making decisions (i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], my heart just dropped when I saw this review. I am so sorry for the delay - it’s important to us to respond promptly, and we never received a notification of your review! I have listened to the call and you are absolutely right, our call center rep did not handle this situation correctly. I apologize for the frustration this caused and we are using this as a training oppo...

12/02/2019

Although we really liked their product and the look of their finished projects, we did not hire them because their quote was twice as high as all other bids we got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for this review and feedback. We are saddened to hear that you chose another company. However, with our background checked and trained installation team, lifetime warranty, intentional communication, and products that look great and keep cleaning easy, we do stand by our pricing.

11/19/2019

The work on this project went excellent customer service is excellent and the bathroom was a beautiful makeover

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this A review and feedback! We are excited to hear that the customer service was excellent and it was beautiful! Welcome to the Bath Expo Family!

06/23/2018

We were supposed to have them out for a price quote at 12pm. This appointment was made 3 days before. They did not show up during their appointment time they set with me. When I called to ask where they were they said they cancelled my appointment because I didn’t confirm with them on their attempts to call. They said they called 3 times yesterday. Going through my voicemail and calls from yesterd...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete master shower remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you for this feedback. I know our Marketing Director sent a personal email yesterday to the email listed on Angie's list, along with leaving a voicemail, so I am hoping you can connect as she would love to speak with you. We do require verbal confirmation as we approach the scheduled date to ensure it is still a good time for you, because we know that sometimes life happens! As shared in the...

02/03/2018

Removed jacuzzi tub and existing shower plumed all new drain and water to other side of bathroom, finished out all walls, tile, and painting. Now have a roll in area for my handicapped scooter, huge shower area with various grab bars, multiple benches, three shower heads. New short wall with glass divider to stop overspray. Also widened additional doorways to accommodate handicapped scooter. Desig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

Thank you so much for the kind review Mr. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate having you as part of our Bath Expo family.

10/27/2017

I had BathExpo come out to give me a quote to remodel the shower in my Master Bathroom. The setting of the appointment was fine. The sales guy called ahead of time and was there at the scheduled time. Everything went well until the end when we got to the pricing. They quoted me three prices. First was 17K which is the price that is good for a year. Then they quoted $12K which is the price that is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for shower remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your recent review and we are glad to hear your introduction with Bath Expo was pleasant and smooth. We love our customers and are committed to ensuring an outstanding experience is achieved from beginning to end. So I am sorry you felt we fell short, We take this feedback seriously, and thank you for your honesty by sharing so we can continually strive t...

06/02/2017

They were extremely professional and left a clean workspace at the end of each day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bath remodels were done-tubs ,showers,lighting, fixtures, and wall texture.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad that we fulfilled all of your project needs. Thank you for choosing Bath Expo

01/23/2017

the result is life changing, We now have a bathroom that really works for us. The look is outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled bathroom. Puled out old shower and replaced with linen storage. Pulled out old whirlpool bath tub, and replaced with giant new shower. Pulled old vanity and replaced with new vanity and sinks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2016

Bath & shower remodeling. Tub-to-shower conversion, baths, walk-in showers, low & no threshold showers, and shower & tub combo.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing