Viridian Tree Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

Right out of Austin Texas. We are here to provide you with services from golf course style tree trimming to taking down trees that may have become a liability. We also offer proffesional work for rock bottom prices and would be happy to give you tips on how to keep your trees looking great! Not a penny accepted until you are satisfied with the work done...

American Tree Service

12x Super Service Award Winner (2007-2018). Owner/operated tree service serving Austin since 2001. I am a born and raised Austinite that knows the area through and through. I am a professional member of the International Society of Arboriculture. (#266947)

Offers by American Tree Service on Angi
JP'S Tree Service

Locally owned business with over 20 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors. I' d like to offer you my my Service that include tree trimming, tree removal, roof clearance, lot claering, storm Damage cleanup, stump grinding and ball moss removal. ( I offer honest, fast, safe, good quality work at responsable prices)

Affordable Tree Service

10/30/2020

I am usually skeptical of cold calls, but this was the second time this company had come by asking about several trees in my yard. I knew these trees needed to come down before they fell down and caused damage, but I am a procrastinator. It was obvious after talking to the owner that he was very knowledgeable and this was no "fly by night" business. I was impressed by their work ethic--they immedi...

Description of Work
tree removal

09/02/2020

They did a great job, were super fast, came same day, and were very careful with the roof. They were prompt, gave a good price and cleaned everything up when they were done. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They removed a large tree that fell down against our house.

Category tree service

11/09/2018

A crew of 5 worked almost until dark trimming and removing the brush from my yard. They left a clean site.

Description of Work
20 huge trees on my property were trimmed, one taken down entirely.

Category lawn service

12/03/2017

Aaron and his crew were awesome. They were very knowledgeable and all of the work they performed was first rate! They listened to what we wanted, did not over trim anything, and they left absolutely no mess. We were also impressed that everyone was equipped with safety gear. We only wish that they had done all of our tree care for the past 12 years. Thank you Viridian.

Description of Work
We needed larger limb removed from our ash tree to keep it from rubbing across roof, and our crepe myrtles needed pruning badly for the same reason. They also tidied up our large magnolia tree in the front yard.

09/28/2017

They were perfect and most impressed by the safety equipment the workers had. Helmets and excellent tie-off gear......never have I seen that in the neighborhood, or anywhere for that matter. Aaron was monitoring work constantly.....they are truly a 10 company

Description of Work
We had extreme tree work done.

Category lawn service,tree service

Tree Sculpting, Tree removals, Hauling away of tree debris, Free firewood(when in stock), Roof clearances, Mulch coverage, and Hedging

NO lawn mowing or Fencing