Steve Brougher's Plumbing Repair Inc

• Trade License Number
  • Master License - M-39722

2605 Buell Ave

Austin, TX 78757

Additional DBA Names - Steve's Plumbing Repair Inc....

plumbers (170)drain cleaning (16)water heaters (13)sewer cleaning (8)gas leak repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)gutter repair (1)excavating (1)

11/02/2017

John was able to use a snake and take care of the clog drain problem immediately. Awesome job and very professional. Very reasonable rate. Anna was great and was able to set up an appointment in a very short period of time. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning of kitchen sinks

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

10/04/2017

Did a great job. Did not try to pressure us to have the entire system replaced. Prices very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaking sewer line under the house; found another break and repaired that as well

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

10/20/2016

Problems solved. Repairs were completed in a timely manner. Service providers were courteous and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used them on three different occasions. Leak outside faucet. Leaks under kitchen and bathroom sinks. Trip lever in bathtubs.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

10/17/2016

They worked with us to address all of our concerns and came up with solutions for some complex plumbing requirements. Also, despite weather delays, they worked late to meet the deadline we had agreed upon and made sure the plumbing line was functional when requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Steve's Plumbing Repair to replace an existing cast iron waste water line at a client's home. Tunnel work under the foundation and tunneling from the house to the ROW was required.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2016

09/26/2016

The plumbers were very helpful and kept me from almost buying a house that would have cost me money in the long haul. They even wrote me an invoice on the spot (they also emailed one later) so I could act quickly with my realtor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out pipe check

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

08/02/2016

Steve's plumbing did a nice job and got the heater fixed up. They also went inside and helped remove some clogged faucet filters so that the hot water would flow better from the tankless unit outside. Repair tech was friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless hot water heater flush and maintenance.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

04/07/2016

The tech called before come to the property. Very responsive. Brought the gas setup up to code. Excellent custom service by answering my questions and explained to me what needs to be done. WIll use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas pipe was not up to code.

CATEGORY gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2016

03/07/2016

An excellent contractor, with experienced plumbers. They were timely, returned phone calls, and got the job done as quickly as they safely could. The owner, Steve, is a true gentleman. Great to work with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all cast iron plumbing under the house, and fixed the fall to the street.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2014

12/31/2015

I should have looked at Angie's List before accepting our property manager's recommendation of these guys. I called on Monday to make an appointment for Thursday morning at 9 a.m. I was told "We have you down for Thursday at 9." I didn't become aware that they have service windows until Tuesday when I was trying to coordinate the water shut-off between my property manager and the plumber. Turns ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them out to replace the handle on my shower, which wasn't completely shutting off the water

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2015

12/27/2015

I can't believe these guys are A listers. What's going on Amy? I had a shower with low water flow. I called and asked for a plumber to come check it out. I indicated the valve could be defective, and would have a replacement valve available if it is needed. I also asked about having a new toilet installed. They made the appointment for 3PM on Thursday. I was quoted $125/hr with a 1 hour minimum. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected and replaced valve in shower (I provided the valve, they provided the labor), installed a toilet (I provided the toilet).

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2015

Plumbing repair, sewer & drain cleaning, water heater installation and repairs, tank less, fiber optic video camera inspection, faucet installations and repairs, re-pipe water & drain lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover