SHOCKER APPLIANCE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #TACLB149....

Tri-City Air Conditioning & Heating

Tri-City AC & Heating is a family owned and operated full service HVAC/R company that specializes in hvac/r solutions for our clients. We approach our customers hvac/r issues, with prompt, honest, and top-quality service from residences to national commercial facilities. Our background extends back 3 generations, and our family is proud to serve yours, for many more years to come.

Jon Wayne Service Company

We are proud to be San Antonio's largest residential heating and air conditioning contractor. From the moment you call until the job is done, our goal is your 100% satisfaction. If the job is not done right, we will make it right.

Heritage Air Conditioning & Heating

At Heritage AC & Heating we pride ourselves on old fashioned honesty and customer satisfaction. Available for regular maintenance, repairs, or full system replacement. We are family owned and operated, with 10+ years in the industry. You can be sure we will treat you like close friends. We look forward to meeting you.

10/02/2006

LORENZO D.

He asked me if I needed anything else done, so I showed him around and he had me under the impression that his company, Shocker Appliance would be coming out to do this other work. He was going to be doing this other work on the side. I asked if he was licensed, bonded and insured and he said yes and I have not seen him since. I have tried to call and have not heard back. It seemed odd because they came after hours and the 2 guys did not speak any English.

Description of Work
Repaired refrigerator and an oven.

Category appliance repair

SHOCKER APPLIANCE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

1500 WILLIAM CANNON RD

Austin, TX 78745

WE REPAIR ALL BRANDS & MAKES APPLIANCES, & AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING UNITS AS WELL. WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER FOR DACOR, SUB-ZERO, WOLF, U-LINE, LG ELECTRONICS, & FOR OTHER COMPANIES AS WELL.

90 DAYS