Pedernales Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

5224 Mccormick Mountain Dr

Austin, TX 78734

Additional DBA - Pedernales Roofing. Additional emails - blake@pedernalesconstruction.com, michael@pedernalesconstruction.com. Additional contact name - Michael Wright....

08/06/2015

Leah S.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

02/05/2014

Shari S.

Blake Ehler's bid was in the middle of the bids I sought. He returned many phone calls, brought his subs over and himself came over many times, and gave us a very detailed breakdown of the bid. I had 17 pages of specifications and he obviously read them all. I checked with a friend who had used Blake and even looked at his work and it was impeckable. Another contractor wanted to charge me for him to bring his subs out to make a bid. (I did not use this contractor.) Another contractor would not give me a price but wanted to charge me cost plus 20% which made me nervous. I wound up going with the lowball bid with a contractor who obviously did not read the 17 pages of specs. I wish I had used Pedernales Construction. Blake will be the only one I use next time.

Description of Work
I asked Blake Ehlers for a comprehensive bid for an extensive remodel of our entire house.

09/07/2013

Faye C.

As with every remodel project there were ups and downs. The downs were handled with professionalism and understanding. Blake Ehlers stepped in at every turn to assist, correct and sooth each 'down'. They made me feel like my project was very important when I know they had many projects running at the same time. The ups far outway the downs and every time I walk into my new kitchen I experience the WOW factor! It is so beautiful. I got 3 bids for this project. One was higher ~ one was lower. But I went with Pedernales Construction because of the work that they did on my house in the past. And if I ever decide to do another project I would definitely go with Pedernales Construction again. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen

04/05/2013

Larry G.

The owner is very responsive to our needs and questions. The quality of the work was very good. You get what you pay for and we were very happy with it.

Description of Work
Pedernales Construction remodelled our bathroom and kitchen.

Category home remodeling

02/13/2013

Faye C.

The work took months to complete because of the many different problems and the insurance company was not cooperative. They worked diligently with the insurance company and brought in outside inspectors to debate the insurance company's reports. They were knowledgeable about the specs required for a tile roof in Lakeway and took care of all necessary permits and inspections. I felt I was in capable and knowledgeable hands and feel grateful every time it rains because I know my house is no longer leaking! I highly recommend Pedernales Construction. I have referred them to several of my neighbors and they have worked on their houses as well.

Description of Work
I had leaks in the garage, my bedroom, a wall in another bedroom and down the wall on the staircase. They had to pinpoint the leak problems. There were many and various problems from gutters that were ripped off in a storm, a boken drain pipe running between the ceiling and deck in the garage, a door pan that needed to be replaced at a door on the second floor, and scuppers that had been leaking for sometime without my knowledge. In all of the exploration they determined that my roof had hail damage and met with my insurance company to get me a new roof. They did my new roof & gutters with all of the other damage repairs.

Category gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,roofing

Driftwood Builders Roofing

At Driftwood Builders, quality workmanship, excellent customer service and customer referrals are the life line of our business. We use only the best products and deliver the highest quality total roof systems available. From the ground it is nearly impossible to assess the damage that may exist on your roof. Our experienced team of professionals are available to give you a free, no obligation, honest assessment of you roof. Even moderate sized hail can cause severe damage to the shingles, causing granular loss and/or cracking of underlying membrane. If your roof has sustained damage, then your Homeowners Insurance Company is responsible for the cost of replacing your roof. Most insurance companies try to limit the dollar amount they intend to pay on their initial replacement cost estimate. Our team of professionals will work (negotiate) with your insurance carrier to make sure they are paying the proper amount of money, which allows you to receive the kind of quality roof you deserve. At Driftwood Builders we hang our hat on “QUALITY.” We guarantee the best roofing system for your home for the available money. As a LOCAL COMPANY, we will be here to serve your roofing needs now and for years to come. Please give us a call to arrange a meeting with one of our qualified professionals. Additional DBA - M&D Holdings LP. Award winning.

Offers by Driftwood Builders Roofing on Angi
    JP Construction

JP Construction is a local company that brings over 30 years of experience to you project specializing in siding, exterior painting, windows, & roofing in Austin & Central Texas. We maintain the highest reviews across our industry & maintain the top ranking with JamesHardie - Elite Preferred. Everything we stand for can be summed up in our company motto: "Quality People, Quality Workmanship".

Offers by JP Construction on Angi
    Ace Roofing Company

Ace Roofing Company is an Austin Texas based full service roofing contractor. We repair and install steep slope and flat roofing systems, including composite shingles, metal roofs, tile roofs, and commercial systems. We can assist you with insurance claims to ensure a fair and legal settlement. We accept checks and most major credit cards. There is no cost for a consultation and estimate.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Construction, including roofing & home building.