Longhorn Roofing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2008

708 Navigator Dr

Austin, TX 78717

Longhorn Roofing have been installing and repairing roofs in the Austin and Central Texas area since 1985 and have worked hard to establish ourselves as a reliable, trusted roofing company. We are the leading roofing specialist in Austin, TX. We understand that the roof of your home is its main defense against everything nature throws at it, from the blazing Texan sun, to torrential rain and storms, heavy winds, frost, ice and even snow. Our team of roofers will assess your home and provide expert recommendations based on your needs and budget. We believe in providing our customers with the best products and service at a fair price. For additional info, check out our website: www.austinlonghornroofing.com!...

07/03/2017

Vickie K.

Price is always fair; work is always excellent; service from everyone involved is AA+, cannot recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Longhorn (Joe Landry, estimator and sales) have repaired and replaced dozens of roofs for my real estate clients over the last 25-30 years and also replaced the roof at my personal residence about two or three years ago.

06/22/2016

Alicia F.

I contacted six different roofing companies for estimates. Two companies never returned my email/call. Two set up times for estimates, but never arrived. Longhorn Roofing not only emailed me back within 24 hours, they were kind, cheerful, and incredibly supportive! They even arranged so that Tom Green, the owner, would be there at the same time as my insurance adjuster. When my adjuster was running late, Tom just sat and chatted with me. Then he and the adjuster worked together to get me the best possible deal on my roof. Tom was encouraging, supportive, and always up front with all the information he had. We had a slight scheduling goof with the day the work crew could do the replacement, but with both of us being slightly flexible were able to come up with a replacement day of just a few days later. The crew was efficient and polite at all times. My only complaint at all would be that we found roofing nails on the ground for quite some time after the work was done, but I know they really tried to contain that with tarps all over the place. Aside from a few nails here and there, they did an excellent job cleaning everything up when they were finished. Tom was also kind enough to answer any questions I had after the roof was complete, and then waited for my insurance check to clear with the bank before getting completed payment from me. While I hope not to need a roof again for many years to come, I would go back to Longhorn Roofing again in a heartbeat, as well as recommend them to anyone else seeking to use a friendly and flexible local business.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roof with Tamko dimensional 30 year shingles. Replaced siding and flashing on chimney, 36 feet of ridge vent, replaced 6 gutter downspouts.

04/20/2016

Shan Q.

The front porch has minor leakage before we purchased the house. The previous homeowner at that time had them to get the front porch leakage fixed with one year warranty. Unfortunately, they didn't fix it, it was still leakage at the day of final work-through. We thought they provided one year warranty for the repair, and trusted they would honor their warranty, so we closed on the house. But every time after rain, the water stain on the wall indicated leakage problem persists. I called them once, the technician came over and finished the repair in less than 5 minutes. Then last week after the rain, the exactly same spot is still leaking with water seeping though. I called them, the owner Tom was bluntly said" We are done, go to other roofing company" and rudely hang up. Could n't believe how unprofessional and rude this company is. Would like to share my experience and hopefully other people would not have to go through what we have gone through with them. Very bad service with intention to honor their warranty.

Description of Work

Mrs [Member Name Removed] had painters out to the house after we did the repair and they put staple holes all over the area that this leak is occuring in. We were out to her house and determined the leak is from the staple holes. She refuses to accept that and wants us to repair that damage as well. She even tried to hire my repair tech on the side to do the repair. We have since refused to respond to her requests for free work to be done.

06/13/2015

Rob P.

We had major wind and rain come thru on 28-May. 75-80 mile per hour winds, and the previous roofing company used the wrong shingles on the roof-line/apex. So we lost 20-25 shingles and were exposed. Longhorn come out and did an outstanding job and were 1/2 the price of 2 other competitors. If we have roof issues in the future, Longhorn will be our provider.

Description of Work
Shingle Repair/Nail Reseal.

02/28/2015

James R.

I was needing to have my roof replaced and requested a bid from several companies including Longhorn Roofing. Like the all rest, Tom had a bid in my hand within 24 hours of scheduling the estimate. Unlike the others, Longhorn Roofing didn't tell me what type of shingle and venting I would be getting and provided complete estimate for both 3 tab and dimensional options and the cost to upgrade to more deluxe venting options. Additionally, after several times getting the 'oh we always use this amount of material so we include it in the bid' speech, it was refreshing to hear Tom say he didn't believe in estimating for what might be needed and offered up what he would charge IF such materials were actually used. No one likes to pay for something they aren't getting and Longhorn Roofing knows this! Not only was I left feeling like Tom and his crew wanting to put the best roof on my house for what my budget would allow, they were the best bid overall which made my choice easy. We quickly wrapped up shingle selection (using a top brand, I already knew the product line and choices) and he got me on the schedule for an anticipated 1 day job. Tom's crew worked to the last rays of light and rolled out after an immaculate clean up. In the end, the roof looks fantastic and my neighbors are jealous. I'm happy with the price, quality of workmanship and professionalism from everyone associated with Longhorn Roofing. If quality at a fair price is important, anyone looking for roof work owes it to themselves to give Longhorn Roofing a call.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

01/16/2015

Patrick C.

It went really well, Longhorn Roofing has been one of the better contractors I've dealt with. I got in touch with them after they did a good job on my parents roof. I did get bids from two other roofers, but Longhorn was the best price, and seemed the most knowledgeable (another company said things that after googling were against Texas building code). They seem responsive and did a great job. They even changed out some old paneling on the side of the house near the roof and painted it. I would definitely recommend them, and did as they are doing a friend of mine's roof as well.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof, including skylight

Thank you [member name removed]. We appreciate the favorable review and the opportunity to do business with you.

09/10/2014

Patricia C.

They were excellent. They were the best.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Thank you for the taking the time to provide feedback, [member name removed]. We were glad to have been of service.

09/10/2014

Pete D.

They were friendly. I got a few quotes. I didn't actually use them to do the roof but I had them inspect it after the fact. I had a property management company take care of the roof because I live in California. I was concerned about the quality of the roof so I had them go out and inspect it. They did it promptly and they said it was fine. They verified that somebody else's work was done correctly. They were fairly prompt.

Description of Work
They did an inspection of a roof I had done.

Thank you.

08/08/2014

Victoria W.

They were easy to work with. I thought they were reasonable. Responsiveness was very good.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me a bid.

Thank you, (member name removed)! We appreciate the your feeback.

07/28/2014

Kolin C.

They provided me with lots of options and scheduling was easy. Work was promptly completed and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and vents

Thanks. We appreciated the opportunity to install a new roof for you.

Transition Roofing

Local matters! You will see that we have transparent roofing estimates, aggressive pricing, and we show up on time every time. You will notice the difference in quality of our service compared to other Austin roofing companies. Transition Roofing Specializing in high quality and energy efficient residential and commercial roofing solutions. Transition Roofing is an Austin based roofing contractor.

JASB Solutions Roofing & Remodeling

JASB Solutions Roofing & Remodeling is committed to quality and excellence with a proven reputation in the Austin community. We offer a one year workmanship warranty on all repairs and a ten year workmanship warranty on all roof and siding replacements. Owned and operated by a Marine Corps veteran, JASB Solutions strives to be an above average contractor. We’re staffed with highly knowledgeable service professionals equipped to evaluate every project so that we can provide each potential customer with a competitively priced estimate that they can trust in.

Offers by JASB Solutions Roofing & Remodeling on Angi
    Ace Roofing Company

Ace Roofing Company is an Austin Texas based full service roofing contractor. We repair and install steep slope and flat roofing systems, including composite shingles, metal roofs, tile roofs, and commercial systems. We can assist you with insurance claims to ensure a fair and legal settlement. We accept checks and most major credit cards. There is no cost for a consultation and estimate.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express

We service both residential and commercial roofs or varying styles. Our specialties are installing composite and metal roofs. We use high quality materials and superior craftsmanship. We also provide roof leak and repair due to aging and storm damage.