Handyman Connection of Austin-Westlake

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

We specialize in Small to Med. Home Repairs, Home Maintenance, and Remodeling. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email. Award winning....

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

We are a 5 star rated company, we work very hard to maintain that rating. We are customer service professionals. Give us a call if you want your windows spotless

04/11/2019

Hired them to seal slow-leaking French Doors and replace surrounding wood floor and trim. Repair showed signs of damage about a year later meaning leak was not properly fixed. Company was shared this information via email/no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Door Leak Repair Failed

CATEGORY handyman service,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters,doors

I understand your frustration. All of our work has a one year guarantee. We cannot control rot due to lack of overhang or gutters. Rain is very powerful. I would like for you to call me and we can discuss. 512-418-0800. We will work with you. Thanks Rene Owner

03/08/2019

I had been having a hard time getting someone to come out and assess the situation. Not a straightforward replacement/repair. The quotes I'd gotten from other companies/individuals were really high, IMO. HC was able to send someone out within a few days to go over the options and was able to start/finish the same day! Michael, the handyman, did a great job explaining options and had a calm, "can d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace mailbox/post

CATEGORY handyman service,mailbox repair

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Pls let us know if you have any other needs.

01/31/2019

Great service. They even had to make a run to Home Depot to pick up a special tool. They had to spend extra time because of this but didn't charge any extra. Friendly and great work. They also pointed out some damage on my chimney that may cause problems in the future. Offered to give an estimate for that repair to prevent future problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet cartridge replacement and ceiling fan replacement.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans

Thanks for your business. We appreciate the kind words.

06/26/2018

Came to my place fast and evaluated the area thoroughly. (I hired someone else for unrelated reasons.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite damage repair

CATEGORY handyman service

Thanks for your business!!

06/11/2018

The actual work itself was great. Although I expected to have more than one person show up, Michael did great work and put a lot of hard effort in some difficult door entries. I definitely wouldn't have had the patience he had in putting those new doors in. The only criticism I have is that if you are having a large project, its important to clarify how big your team is going to be and if you have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, door replacement, sink replacement, and plumbing.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,interior painters,doors

Bathroom & kitchen remodeling, replace faucets, fence repair, painting, door installation interior & exterior, tile installation, replace garbage disposal, replace rotted wood, siding, crown molding, move walls, storm doors, attic stairs installation, attic build out, wall paper removal, popcorn removal, decks stained & built, tub replacement, remove & replace toilets & sinks, minor plumbing & other general home repairs.

Roofing, landscaping & foundation repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover