EMERALD SUNROOMS

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2009

4.3

Remodeling, room additions, patio/carport, window/door replacement, awnings/arbors, retractable awnings/solar shades, hardwood flooring/tile sales/ installation, cabinets/countertops replacement, screen rooms, room enclosures, swimming pool screen/glass enclosures....

Welcome to Nu-View, the builder of the southwest's finest sun rooms, screen rooms, patio covers, and pergolas. Since 1995, Nu-View has proudly served Austin and surrounding areas with high-quality products and service at a competitive price. We offer a wide variety of payment options, including 100% financing.

Roznovak's Services has been providing residential and commercial HVAC services throughout the Austin, TX area since 1979. Our services include installation, replacement, repair and maintenance for air conditioning and heating systems and indoor air quality products. We are located at 1700 County Road 452, Taylor, TX 76574 but cover all the surrounding areas spanning from Georgetown to Austin. If your air conditioner needs help or if you’re considering installing a humidifier, give us a call. Memberships & Affiliations: Air Conditioning Contractors Association Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ACRI) Air Movement and Control Association International (AMCA) American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) American Gas Association (AGA) American Pipe Fittings Association (APFA) American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRA) American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) ***10% DISCOUNT FOR VETERANS***

Patio Awnings, Custom Awnings, Entrance Awnings, Free standing Awnings, Custom Canopy, Metal, Fabric

04/22/2016

Description of Work
Total remodel and update of master and guest bathrooms. Remove ceiling popcorn and retexture walls. I couldn't have been more pleased. This is the third major project they have completed for us and a I always ask them before considering anyone else.

Category decks,remodeling

02/24/2014

They have a reasonable price, have quick response, and friendly. They were professional. I'm not going to continue working with them but it's not because of anything they did or didn't do.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Emerald Sunrooms. It was for a closing patio.

Category decks

09/01/2013

We can't say enough good things about Craig: in fact, we are so pleased with his work that we are in discussion with him for another project. We know that one should always seek multiple bids before undertaking any project, but there is something to the old saw and quot;you get what you pay for.and quot; While we have no doubt that we could find someone closer to our San Marcos address who could/w...

Description of Work
Over the past twelve years Craig and Stacey Cummings of Emerald Sunrooms have completed three projects for us. The most recent was a complete kitchen renovation in 2005 that included an 8-foot add-on to an existing sunroom/entertainment area with installation of large areas of glass and retractable solar screens to shield the southern exposure across the back of the house. Tying the rooms together required raising existing beams to be flush with the ceiling creating a uniform and continuous ceiling throughout. The project also included a significant amount of exterior rock work that required matching existing rock work from the original 1979 construction.

Category remodeling

03/08/2013

Excellent from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for a more responsive, professional, attention-to-detail crew than Emerald's.

Description of Work
They dismantled the original two story wooden deck on the back of our two story house, got a new slab poured in that place, then built the one story sunroom attached to the house. It took a total of about 2 months. I have gotten a couple of other bids, but Craig Cummings was so professional, thorough, and meticulous in measuring and discussing options with us, not to mention his very detailed proposal spreadsheet, that we chose him, even though his price was higher. It was well worth the extra money. Craig, his main helper Cheyenne, and other crews he brought in did excellent work and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. My only regret is that I didn't file this report 4 years ago. To see the progress of the whole project see the photos I posted in Google Picassa at the URL below (hope it works for you): https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=JackApplewhite&target=ALBUM&id=5243059957113163441&authkey=Gv1sRgCNea29zkqM7pCw&feat=email Emerald wired the sunroom, but I installed the ceiling fans myself, as well as put in the new cedar siding to replace the old painted exterior siding that was removed. They also put in the heat pump unit, which has been very handy at times. BTW, not extending the main house A/C duct work to the sunroom keeps it from being classified as an extension of the house, so the Travis County Appraisal District taxes this improvement at a lesser rate - at least so said their rep. who came out to inspect it.

Category concrete repair,decks,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,siding,woodworking,sunrooms,foundation repair

11/11/2012

We had worked with Craig the owner of Emerald Sunrooms on one project before build a stone column and repairing a gate door so he was aware of the quality of work that we expected on this project of re-pointing and re-mortaring our front patio. During discussions on the project we discussed our concerns and our wish that the existing stone not be damaged in this process. First step of this process...

Description of Work
Repoint & remorter existing limestone patio.

Category landscaping,remodeling

I wanted to post this response because I had no idea my client was not satisfied. As anyone is aware that has worked with mortar before,it is very difficult to get the color to match exactly. The sand moisture content is different from day to day and yes the individual mixing it has to use the same % of sand and mortar. However, the mis-match was so close, I couldn't see removing the mortar and po...

REMODELING, GLASS SOLARIUMS, CONSERVATORIES, SUNROOMS, POOL ENCLOSURES, SCREEN ROOMS, WINDOWS & DOORS, PATIO COVERS, CARPORTS.

Full service company. Sales and service