Critter Control

With Angi since June 2013

Local Family Owned Eco-friendly pest control. We treat more of your yard for less than anyone else. Call Us today 512-961-2020 and take back your yard. Serving All Austin Metro Area. Buda- Georgetown to Spricewood Springs- Bastrop We don't require contracts for services.

At Bee Safe Bee Removal, we understand that bee hives and wasp nests can pose as a problem for homeowners. We are not simply bee removal specialists and wasp exterminators – we’re beekeepers, too! We understand the important role that bees play in our natural world, so we try to save them at every opportunity. Our honey bee removal services use environmentally friendly methods to relocate the bees, rather than killing them. Unless extermination is absolutely necessary, we use specialized bee vacs and bee boxes to remove the bees and transport them to our own bee apiary or to another beekeeper. In fact, this process is typically safer, faster, cleaner, and more effective than other methods used to kill the bees.

Berrett Pest Control is proud to offer the best in Austin pest control and pest management services to clients in Austin and the surrounding areas. We care about each of our customers and take the time to access each situation to create the best treatment plan to fit each individual need. Through comprehensive treatment and maintenance, our experienced technicians provide continued relief from home pests. Don’t sacrifice quality over price, when you can have both! Berrett pest control offers great quality at a great price. Call today for protection from home pests, bed bugs, termites or for any other pest control Austin services – at 512.379.7333. We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns.

06/22/2013

I heard from a friend that Critter Control, apparently a nationwide franchise, offered trapping and deodorizing. I called the Austin number on two successive days, at least once during business hours. Both times I got an answering machine and left a message. A few days later, I e-mailed via the address off their Web page, and I did get a reply. The next appointment wasn't available until several d...

Description of Work
I tried without success to get rat trapping and deodorizing

Category animal removal

Residential and commercial animal control & removal, land clearing, air duct, window and siding cleaning, insulation & attic restoration.