BAILEY SOLUTIONS

Home Healthcare - In-home Services
Rentals - Vans
Rentals - Trucks
Rentals - Cars

SERVICES ARE COMPLIMENTARY for vacation packages only. There is a $35 processing fee for domestic airline tickets per person and a $50 processing fee for International airline tickets per person. A $50.00 consultation non-refundable fee per person will be collected prior to personalized travel services. Personalized travel services includes: extensive travel arrangements within Europe/USA/Canada/Hawaii/Caribbean and beyond. HCB Travel is a Secured Preferred Travel Partner with Sandals Resorts, Disney Vacations, Universal Studios, ALL Major Cruise Lines, ALL Tour Operators, Airlines and providing many additional Travel opportunities. Visit www.hcbtravel.com today to reserve your next Adventure. It's our pleasure to assist you....

"Your Personal Travel Concierge" Tina's Travel Network is a full-time agency that goes beyond the sale to provide you with exceptional service and support throughout the journey. Researching the internet can be overwhelming and confusing. Knowing whether you can rely on the information to be accurate and trustworthy can leave you frustrated. As your professional travel consultants, we depend on our personal experience, including site inspections and training, combined with our trusted relationships with wholesaler partners to build your perfect travel package. We have over two decades experience creating vacation packages that fulfill our customer's dreams. We welcome your general questions about the destinations and components of your trip and we take pride in the itineraries we create for you. When you work with Tina’s Travel Network, you will work with a professional network of licensed suppliers who specialize in your destination in order to provide you with an exceptional travel experience! Why would you risk your vacation experience to anything less?

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

12/17/2008

I went with this company because I found them on Angie's List with good comments. The service has been outstanding.

Description of Work
They are a personal assistant type company. They run errands for me while I am out of town.

Category errand service

06/20/2008

I hate going to the grocery store and I just don't have enough time to do everything so I called Debra at Bailey Solutions. Apparently she does pretty much everything because after she finished my to-do list she helped me organize my home office. She really wanted to help and gave me a bunch of great ideas. Its nice knowing I've got someone I can call on when I need a helping hand!

Description of Work
Completed my to-do list. She picked up my dry cleaning, did my grocery shopping, what a treat!

Category buying services

PERSONAL CONCIERGE, ERRANDS-GROCERY SHOPPING, PICK UP & DELIVER DRY CLEANING, POST OFFICE, BANK, PHARMACY, OFFICE SUPPLIES, PRINTING SERVICES PICK-UP & DELIVERY, AUTO INSPECTION, AUTO WASH, & OIL CHANGE WAIT FOR REPAIR OR DELIVERY SERVICE, TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS, BRIDAL & WEDDING EMERGENCY, HOME & OFFICE ORGANIZATION, BUSINESS CONSULTING, TIME MANAGEMENT, LIFE COACHING, PET SITTER & DOG WALKER.

Check, Visa, MasterCard