Austin MGM Air

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2014

4.4

We service, repair, and install new heating and air conditioning systems We take all major credit card and have special financing available. We do not sub contract anything and have 6 employees in the field ....

National Refrigeration LLC

National Refrigeration LLC

Since 1992, we have been specializing in heating and cooling services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by National Refrigeration LLC on Angi

02/12/2016

It has been okay. It wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. They were quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a blower replaced.

03/02/2015

They never showed up, I called them and then they told me they did not service my area. They also let me know that they sent me an email stating so, however, I was waiting on a phone call and had to follow up on my own with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We don't service this area we never set an appointment and never talked to this homeowner I'm sorry if they tried to use us but we don't have sny record of them and we always call if we can't do the job

09/03/2014

Mark was great! He offered a lower cost, less aggressive solution that helped us avoid having a high priced repair right away. He was kind, spent time checking out the unit inside and out, and also showed me how to look for signs that the unit is freezing over. I wish we would have found MGM 2 years ago when the issues first started - we could have saved thousands of dollars and hassles! Mark was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called MGM when our A/C stopped working and we wanted a second opinion on the repairs. Mark came the next morning and gave us some options that were less aggressive than the other 2 vendors we had talked to, and his price point was the lowest. He suggested a solution that will allow us to get through the winter and replace our coil at a later date so we can avoid a high charge right away. He seemed to truly be interested in helping us, and in acquiring a long term customer rather than a one time shot. We would recommend MGM to anyone who needs A/C work!

05/21/2014

Did a great job on an AC repair. Explained everything and laid out all options. Called later that day to check up on everything. Great service at fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Replacement

03/26/2014

It was GREAT! They were punctual, honest, and talked me through the pros and cons of finding the leak. There were many more cons than pros... but they also answered any and all questions I had about what to do when it's time to replace a unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a general tune up/annual maintenance of the unit and also refilled the Freeon. Our unit leaks and it's something we have to do ever couple of years.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service, installation,and repair for all central heating and a/c units. We also supply in home estimates.

We don't work on window unit and appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available