Almichaels Flooring Co.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1607 Matthews Lane A

Austin, TX 78745

With over 30 years of professional flooring experience, Almichaels Flooring is available for your custom installation and repair needs. We are an Austin based, independently owned company offering Residential Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet, and more! We also offer Professional Carpet Cleaning services. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and providing the highest quality craftsmanship and materials. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation!...

Resposiveness

flooring (20)carpet installation (14)hardwood floors (7)carpet cleaning (5)tile installation (2)floor cleaning (1)

03/19/2021

It was fantastic, they were on time, professional, they did such a great job that our carpets looks brand new. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stretched carpet floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

03/15/2021

Al was very thorough and attentive to our needs. We needed our new house re-carpeted prior to moving in and he got it done just i time! We would definitely use him again for our flooring needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-carpeting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

03/02/2021

They did a very good job, they were very efficient, and they cleaned up when they were done. they were very professional and I would definitely hire them again. I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 600 square feet of hardwood flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

03/01/2021

His customer service is impeccable. He stayed in contact with me, in working with him, he was very personable, he go to my house and he allowed me to looked and select on the samples. He takes care of everything and it was just a very good job and it went above and beyond. The price was $8000.00 and plus. He was very easy to work with, no matter how much you changed your mind, he got the same deme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He re-carpeted our church's floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

01/27/2021

Al installed laminate flooring in our bedroom, the whole second floor, and the stairs. They also removed our old carpet. Al and the crew did a great job, he kept us updated and was always reachable. They worked efficiently and cleaned up afterwards. We couldn't be happier with the outcome and would recommend Al to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

12/04/2020

Their price was reasonable and they were very professional. They were able to take out some of my flooring so an appliance could be installed. They were later able to reuse the same flooring. I was happy with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing and reinstalling hardwood flooring

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

10/02/2020

Alfred was very thorough. Went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. All tasks were extrapolated in a timely fashion. Truly a pleasure to work with. Will hire again in the near future if other projects arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

09/28/2020

Al was wonderful he was very nice and explained everything to me . He also showed up when he said he would !!! Priced very reasonable !! I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace some planks of wood floor

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

08/30/2020

work was efficient, fair, and prompt. and crew was knowledgeable, kind, and communicative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardwood repair//relay of floating flooring

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

08/22/2020

it went very well.the team was on time and did a GREAT JOB! I will be calling them again for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

Expert Flooring Installation from standard carpet to exotic woods. Carpet Cleaning. We also offer water extraction, restoration and refinishing services.

ask for details