Tru Blu Pool Renovations

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

326 N Bowen Rd

Arlington, TX 76012

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 28 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a “Tru” renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate....

pool cleaning (100)plastering (21)Pool Installers (17)concrete repair (9)tile installation (30)deck cleaning (12)stone & gravel (10)hardscaping (4)decks & porches (4)

11/27/2020

Mark made this project very easy. He gave us a very reasonable bid to replaster our old pool with a Stonescapes mini-pebble finish, replacing and resetting the flagstone coping, and replacing the tile. All work was done on time and very professionally, cleaning up after each days work. Mark was responsive and communicated in a timely way with us during the project. We also appreciated the week of ...

Description of Work
Replastered swimming pool, repaired and replaced coping and tile.

Category ceramic tile,plastering,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

08/24/2020

I paid $4,200.00 to have the pool replastered, the existing tile regrouted and the inlets replaced in January, 2020. The job is a total disaster as the pool is stained and discolored, the tile is covered in plaster splatter and haze from the grout or plaster that was not cleaned and the inlets are undersized,cheap looking and incorrectly installed. This company uses sub contractors for labor and h...

Description of Work
Pool plastering, tile grouting and replacement of inlets.

Category ceramic tile,plastering,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

01/28/2020

Tru Blu pools did an excellent job. Schedule was met and repairs completed promptly. The decking looked great and was exactly what I was looking for to go around my pool. The service after Tru Blu pools had finished the job was exceptional. They came by to check the work a week or two after completion and have been out again a couple of time. Every time I need something they come out promptly. The...

Description of Work
I had the decking around my pool replaced with cool deck and one of the skimmers leaked and it was repaired.

Category concrete repair,plastering,pool cleaners,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

01/17/2020

Far exceeded our expectations! Excellent value - professional service in every way - outstanding performance from design thru clean up! If we ever have a repair or remodeling project relating to our pool or spa, Tru Blu and Mark will be our first and only call.

Description of Work
Complete tear down & reconstruction of existing spa

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

Review for Tru Blu Pool Renovations - 326 N Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX - 38336198

12/13/2019

I contacted Mark about my problem and he promptly sent someone out to inspect my skimmers. They found missing tiles and cracked grout . They did an excellent job fixing the problem and now no more leaks! This is a great company to do business with and extremely reliable. I have used them in the past and will call them again if I have any other problems, A+

Description of Work
My skimmers were leaking and I Had to add water every other day.

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

11/16/2019

We started with replacing the equipment and then needed to drain the pool and have it resurfaced. We then decided to upgrade our deck. It all turned out great. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of pool, deck and equipment.

Category plastering,pool cleaners,remodeling,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

Thanks so much for the business [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you on this project!

11/04/2019

i was very pleased, they did quality work. i'm very happy to use them.

Description of Work
Pool and Spa Service and Repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure working with you.

04/15/2019

Work began fine, and seemed to progress well, but after delays due to weather, getting the contractors to complete their work has been an ongoing nightmare. Requested equipment was forgotten, had to manage quality of ladder post installation. Surface cracks have begun to show in less than 6 months. They had to cut out a section of concrete to repair electrical they damaged during installation and ...

Description of Work
Pool and Deck resurfacing

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Review for Tru Blu Pool Renovations - 326 N Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX - 37820146

12/19/2018

Perfect. I could not have asked for a better experience! I was so impressed that I payed more than quoted for the work.

Description of Work
Dry Wall for a shop

Category plastering,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

10/29/2018

very well, timely and polite. explained the problem and repairs.

Description of Work
repaired leaks in and around skimmer

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

Pool & Spa Service; Pool Resurfacing, Plastering, Pool Tile, Coping, Rockwork & Decking

Sales & Installation