Brennan Enterprises Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2005

2100 E Randol Mill Rd

Arlington, TX 76011

We accept remote payment

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas....

window replacement (392)door installation (123)siding companies (96)roofing (24)patio enclosures (22)gutter repair (19)house painting (15)decks & porches (13)awnings (13)Patios (10)woodworking (10)hardscaping (8)

08/25/2021

Very well! We are very pleased with the windows and the workmanship.

Description of Work
Replaced large builder-grade windows on the west side of our home.

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

07/28/2021

Took quite awhile after the measuring to get the parts ordered and in hand, then another few weeks to get the installation done, but I chalk that up to them being busy and working through their work load. Initial appointment 4/22/2019, signed contract 5/6/2019, 5/13/2019 measurements taken, 5/16/2019 materials ordered, 6/14/2019 I inquired about how much longer for the installation, 7/6/2019 the i...

Description of Work
Back door on my 9 year old house was rotting out and had to be replaced

Category awnings,doors

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

07/28/2021

Everything went great, and they did an amazing job!!

Description of Work
They built us a large patio cover and concrete deck.

Category awnings,concrete repair,decks,irrigation systems,roofing,woodworking,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Review for Brennan Enterprises Inc - 2100 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX - 39419452

07/27/2021

We had all our windows replaced by Brennan’s in 2016. They are beautiful, easy to clean, and we’ve definitely saved money on our utilities. In addition, the new windows cut the outside noise from the nearest freeway way down. Five years later, they still look brand new. They did the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. I would use them again and definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in my home

Work Completed On 04/25/2016

07/23/2021

Excellent overall experience. Installation was handled very well despite some challenges. One of the installers even came back on a weekend to finish details and touchups. Pricing and product were generally a good value. Products have held up very well since installation. Would recommend. (Been meaning to post this review for a while now)

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and Sunroom Enclosure

Category replacement windows,sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

11/03/2020

Over the last 10 years Brennan has done several jobs for us. Some were very large and some were very small. Recently we needed a gable vent replaced. Certainly not a large project, but Brennan executed it as if were a 30K job. They are responsive, courteous, and on time for appointments. Most importantly, they executed the project flawlessly and at a fair price. If you are looking for a contractor...

Description of Work
Gable Vent Replacement

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/15/2020

I believe this company has good intentions and for the most part deserves the high ratings it usually gets but there's potential for your job to fall between the cracks between the sales group and the installation team. This company has previously done good work for me so I didn't even consider another bid but they came up short this time. I had a tough stucco installation where I requested to mee...

Description of Work
Tried to Get Windows Replaced

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/26/2020

Everything was done like you would expect and it looks great. Sadly uncommon by many contractors today.

Description of Work
Replaced Siding, gutters and a couple windows

Category awnings,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/26/2020

After researching several doors and companies, I selected Brennan Enterprises to provide the patio door and installation. The Anderson door installed is top quality, very durable, and I am extremely happy with it. It should last a lifetime. The installation was outstanding and performed relatively fast by two professionals. They knew exactly what to do, took care to protect my house, and cleaned u...

Description of Work
Patio French Door Installed

Category awnings,doors

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

07/24/2020

I was keep informed and the work was done on schedule.

Description of Work
I had three windows replaced as well as the Dofits around the majority of the house

Category awnings,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Windows and doors

Siding, roofing, outdoor living, and repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing