inStyle Painting & Remodeling

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

1309 Ballantrae Dr

Allen, TX 75013

inStyle Painting & Remodeling approaches each and every project with a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior customer service. Our mission is to provide open communication through each phase of construction, respecting our client's and their home & resulting in long-lasting relationships with our customers. ...

05/16/2018

Danny B.

Very well. Was estimated that exterior work would take 2 to 3 days; and, it took only a day and one-half. Interior work was estimated to take 4 to 6 days; and, took 6 days. Two man crew was very professional and worked well together. Clean up (removing tarps & covers, removing painters tape and re-setting furniture) was handled very competently and nothing was marred or scratched. The couple of spots on walls where paint was scrapped during re-hanging of bathroom mirrors was touched up nicely.

Description of Work
Exterior & interior painting

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

09/04/2017

Dan F.

Read the reviews and went ahead and tried them for a few rooms first. Painters showed up on time, covered and cleaned up. Went so well we decided to paint whole house. Love how whol thing turned out and will definitely hire these guys again.

Description of Work
Painted interior walls and ceilings

08/30/2017

Kevid F.

I looked for a painter online one evening and within minutes of submitting information on their website, I was contacted by Ray. When he came to my house to give an estimate, he was extremely professional and explained everything that he would do and gave me a quote immediately. Thier work is fabulous and the team was wonderful- friendly, kind, and gets the work done thoroughly and quickly. They used high quality Sherwin Wiliams paint- and my home looks beautiful. I highly recommend instyle and their entire team for anyone who is looking for someone to texture and paint their house.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting of walls

Category drywall,interior painters

08/29/2017

David B.

Called to setup an appointment for a quote and received a call back the same day to setup the appointment. They came out to assess the project on 8/18 and quickly provided a quote shortly afterward. I emailed with a couple of questions on 8/18 and received a response shortly afterward the same day. I was impressed by their speed and the quote was a good price. However, that's when the responsiveness ended. I emailed (to the same email chain from the quote and the questions) on 8/19 asking to setup a time for them to start the work. No response. I emailed again on 8/22. No response. Called the number I scheduled the appointment through and the one on Angie's List/their website on 8/22 leaving a voicemail. No response. Called again on 8/23 leaving a voicemail. No response. Unfortunate that they couldn't find the time to return an email or phone call to setup the work.

Description of Work
Requested quote for exterior painting as well as interior trim and doors.

08/29/2017

David B.

We interviewed 3 different painting companies for a complete exterior job. From the estimate meeting forward, we wanted to hire instyle crew. Their plan for the job including attention to details, paint quality recommendations and a fair bid sealed the deal for us. The job started and finished right on time. The project manager, Ray, was at our house every day and kept in touch with me on every detail. He's very friendly and professional. The crew leader, Ricardo, ran a very good show. 8am start time every day. Great prep work. Taped everything off nicely. No overspray. No mess. You'd expect a small hit list of touch up work at the end but there really weren't any issues. I looked it all over carefully. No issues. We couldn't be happier with our freshly painted house.

Description of Work
Exterior siding and trim, all interior walls

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

08/26/2017

Matt Y.

Instyle team did a fabulous job painting my apartment from start to finish! Ray was friendly and within 20 minutes of returning my call, he arrived at my house to take a look and give me a quote. The price was reasonable for the work I needed and he scheduled a team for the next day. By 8:30 AM, his painters were at my home and working. I had pretty specific requests about which colors should go where and they finished the job beautifully within six hours. Interior and Exterior looks great. I would absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
paint 3 rooms and exterior of the house

08/25/2017

Jeff J.

Ray met with us in a timely manner after we called for appointment. The price was agreed upon and we got additional 10% off due to having to wait 3-4 weeks for the job to start. They were busy. Painters worked 5-6 days 9-6 daily, and painted entire interior of home. Couldn't get a towel rack off wall, and they removed for me. All walls were painted. Work was completed as promised. Ray and his team were friendly, punctual and did a quality job! I had to request 2 returns to complete some missed areas and there were no hassles. I would highly recommend them for residential or business painting needs.

Description of Work
Paint all walls in my 3,000 sq ft home

08/22/2017

Juan L.

I called to set up an appointment on Monday and Ray was there Tuesday morning to go over the job details and sent me an electronic estimate before he left. The crew prepped and finished the job in 3 days. They used Sherwin Williams paint of my choice and left me remaining paint if I ever needed touch ups. Their price was in line with other contractors but I was most impressed with their punctuality and responsiveness. Job well done.

Description of Work
Paint interior and exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

It a pleasure working with you, thanks again.

08/21/2017

Dina G.

Wow. These guys are amazing. They painted the interior of our home in Glendover Park and are actually a member of the subdivision. The quote provided was very reasonable and they did a fantastic job. The amount of prep work they did really shows in the quality of the finished product. The color scheme we chose wasn't complex, just three colors, but I'm sure they would have done a great job with that if we had. Our job required scaffolding to the reach the voulted ceilings The crew (Ray, Ricardo and all the guys) were great, working hard all day and then tidying up before going home. Other contractors were also doing work at the house and they were friendly, working well together. They were really nice about our two dogs, too.

Description of Work
Painted all interior walls of our 2300 sq ft home

Category drywall,interior painters

Thanks again for choosing us, looking forward to your next project.

08/03/2017

steve M.

My wife and I liked the overall job and they stayed on the job site until it was completely finished to our liking. Rick the estimator and project manager was terrific and ran the crew in a professional manner. They did not like working with the Sherwinn Williams ProClassic Acrylic Enamel on the cabinets but I can already tell the cabinets are curing harder every day. I think they may not have prep the cabinets very well prior to spraying. Don't be concerned if they are the LOWEST BID. The job is now complete and top notch.

Description of Work
Two member crew painted 90% of the interior of my 2300 sf house including two bathroom vanities and kitchen cabinets (interior/exterior).

Auto Detail On Demand

Auto detail on demand is a pressure washing and full detail business. We would love to work with you! Types of work we do - Exterior car/truck full wash - Interior car/truck full detail - Concrete driveways - Concrete sidewalk - Concrete porches - Exterior of houses - Mailboxes

Joe's Power Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Angeles Pressure Washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING, SHEETROCK REPAIR, TEXTURE AND WALLPAPER REMOVAL. CABINET PAINTING & STAINING. HAND TEXTURES, GLAZE & FAUX FINISHES. INSURED AND BBB ACCREDITED