We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

GJ's

Founded 2016 •

p.o.box 1381

Seymour, TN 37865

Call for a free estimate today, we do it all. low prices, quick and efficient. you wont be disappointed. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today....

09/16/2021

carmen j morreale jr M.

I've used the service a few times. He was professional, honest, and the price was decent.

Description of Work
Lawn care, clean our house, and last week he cut the grass.

Category house cleaning, lawn service

09/09/2021

Anthony P.

They did a great job as usual. Had a few problems with rotation of workers, but rectified the situation timely. And I will use there services again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

09/08/2021

Arthur B T.

Very well done, very pleased, has had services for 4 + years !

Description of Work
Landscaping and snow removal

Category house cleaning, landscaping, moving companies, snow removal

All Ways Cleaning

We are a fully licensed and insured family owned and operated cleaning company based in Knoxville, but service all of eastern TN. We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and do the dirty work so you don't have to. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

Swept Away

I provide top notch cleaning for affordable prices. I offer weekly, biweekly, monthly, one-time, move-out, or move-in cleans. Home estimates are offered in an a la carte type menu that you can put together what you want done and specify it to your needs. Or, you can have it all with a deep clean. We stand out by focusing on the clean and not the time it takes to clean. Many cleaning company’s have time limits on the cleans. I prefer to offer a clean home vs a fast time set rush job. I want my clients to have an experience when it comes to having a clean home. I have been cleaning my entire life and I am the owner-operator. So, I decided to make a career out of doing something that I am passionate about and great at. I have a small close-knit staff so it will not be someone new each week. I can usually get you within an hour window on the specific day to be cleaned. You will never have to wonder when and who is going to be in your home. I think communication is the most important part of being a small business. I also know that a good business has to be dependable, reliable, trustworthy, and have some common sense. I always look forward to having my business grow. I couldn’t do it without the support of my clients and community. Thank you

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Check, PayPal

We do it all outside and inside.