JZ CONSTRUCTION

Tennessee: General
10/31/2022

111 Old Hickory Blvd

Nashville, TN 37221

Specialties and services include but not limited to decks, additions, remodels, renovations, new builds, roofs, plumbing and electrical. I have been in the construction trade for 27 years and recently have started my own business. I am licensed, insured and bonded. Quality assurance is what JZ Construction strives for. Reliable, dependable and honest is what I represent. References provided upon request...

decks & porches (3)garage building (2)plumbers (2)general contractors (2)home remodeling (1)flooring (1)handyman (6)roofing (1)

06/03/2020

Jeremy and his team were professional and conscientious, making sure to do a good job, and they didn't break my bank. 10/10 would hire again.

Description of Work
Deck rebuild and stain

Category decks,garage builders

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

10/20/2019

Jeremy and Erin we're wonderful! Quality work, on time, on budget! Can't say enough good things and will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Plumbing and electrical

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

05/31/2019

Jeremy was great to work with. We had a general idea of what we wanted to do but we not sure of how best to make it all come together. Jeremy listened to what we wanted and suggested a great solution. The final project ended up being far better than I expected.

Description of Work
Great experience

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

03/28/2019

The work that I received was very professional it was done accurately .,he had all the tools that were required he was very courteous to take his shoes off in my home he made sure that he kept everything professional measured correctly and did everything in a kind professional courteous accurate manner I’d be happy to recommend him anytime

Description of Work
Window treatment,picture hanging and assembling exercise mAchine

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Review for JZ CONSTRUCTION - 111 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville, TN - 37787844

02/19/2019

Could not imagine being more pleased with the results!! Jeremy is always prompt, professional polite. He offers his educated opinion when we need to brainstorm a project, and his suggestions are always spot on. Jeremy is a treasure - skilled, respectful and creative.

Description of Work
Several household projects from picture hanging to plumbing repairs and building a fabulous covered deck!

Category contractors,decks,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

02/18/2019

I could not be happier with Jeremy’s service. He hung several pictures for me and was very patient as I decided on the exact placement. I have used him twice already and will use him again. He is very professional and polite. All work is done to the highest standards. He even vacuumed when he finished and removed all packing materials. Very reasonable prices - I have found my permanent handyman - ...

Description of Work
Wall decor hung and furniture installed

Work Completed On 02/16/2019

Review for JZ CONSTRUCTION - 111 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville, TN - 37717872

01/24/2019

It was excellent. I'd give him an A+ if I could.

Description of Work
Framing, finish work, concrete, roofing.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

01/24/2019

Experience was wonderful from start to finish. Took inventory, came through with materials, neatly done, and followed up after the project to make sure we were happy with everything.

Description of Work
Roofing, mostly house remodeling stuff.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/21/2017

01/23/2019

Wonderful. Very polite, got done in a timely matter. Clean up when he was done.

Description of Work
change water heater and fix bathroom tub drain

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

01/22/2019

They are excellent, easy to communicate with, they have a good ideas and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They put in an addition on the garage and did a complete home remodeling.

Category remodeling,garage builders

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

We offer anything for all your residential needs