CLINARD HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2006

Bear's Seamless Gutters, LLC

Specializing in gutter replacements and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Alfa Gutters

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

10/25/2014

The home that we purchased desperately needed new windows, so we had Clinard replace 6 of the windows to start. The sales person was very friendly and gave us a really great overview of their product and pricing (but the pricing was for 16 windows, not 6!). The man who did the measurements for the windows was all business, but seemed to know what he was doing! I wouldn't say their communication is...

Description of Work
Replaced 6 Windows in our home

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

07/08/2014

It was very good. We had no problems so far.

Description of Work
They put in new gutters.

07/03/2014

The representative from Clinard came out to give me an estimate on some windows so we walked through and did all the measurements and through the course of the estimate I learned they offered some other services that we wanted done on the house so I also asked for a quote on skylights and columns and railings for the porch. I was given the estimate for the windows and it was higher than another qu...

Description of Work
A representative from Clinard came out to give an estimate on replacing windows. Since I saw they also did other work that I wanted done on the house I also asked for an estimate on skylights and replacing the columns and railing on our porch.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing

04/07/2014

Everything was great, people were very pleasant and professional. The work was high quality and came in on schedule and within budget.

Description of Work
Clinard replaced all my old broken-down gutters with lovely ones that complement the exterior trim on my house. I chose gutters with a protective screening over the top to prevent the leaf buildup that led to the demise of the old gutters. They also replaced the wood soffit where the wood had begun to decay from water damage, and when they were finished every scrap of debris was cleaned away and all I had left was a great looking house!

02/21/2014

Every single person I dealt with at that company was 100% reliable, honest, pleasant and very smart.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters. Had to also replace facia board on my older house.

Category gutter repair

COPPER GUTTERS, ALUMINUM GUTTERS, CARPORTS, SIDING, SUNROOMS, PATIO COVERS, ROOFING, GUTTER CAPS, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, ALUMINUM & VINYL SIDING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover