Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

2.7

Additional DBAs - Rideout Repairs & Renovations, Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLC. Locally owned....

Remodeling and construction including: water diversion, encapsulation, moisture removal, foundation repair and water proofing. Roofing and roof repairs. Interiors: kitchen, bathrooms, tile work, dry wall, painting, and framing. We can help create your dream home! LICENSED AND INSURED, have been working with homes for 30 years.

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

Drywall finishing, repairs and remodeling. In-home professional dedicated to quality workmanship, cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Texturing. Painting. Patches. Servicing Williamson, Davidson, Hickman and Dickson and surrounding Counties.

02/04/2016

Initially, they did a good job. Then they got sloppy. Then they didn't come back. They painted the cabinets with wall paint, not kitchen paint. With the tile, the grout is coming up. The laminate flooring is now coming up. I'm seeing cracks on my walls. It's now surfacing. Initially I thought the price was fine. At the end of the reconstruction, I felt that not only was it too much, but materials ...

Description of Work
They took out walls, built me some cabinets, laid my tile and laid my laminate flooring in the living room.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,interior painters

05/08/2013

Initial impression was great--arrived to look at plans from architect and went over project and told us would have us back an estimate in a few days. After week and half still no quote, emailed asking if there was anything else he needed and emailed back that he had finally gotten plans printed as we had sent him all the pdfs on the project the day he initially came out. After several more emails ...

Description of Work
Was looking for contractor to perform remodeling on home built in 70s to include changing interior layout, bathroom addition, trim work and adding on to existing home. Approximate Value $50,000-$80,000

Category contractors,remodeling

Electrical, Plumbing, Tile, Flooring, Masonry, Drywall, Painting, Staining, Sealing, Framing, Trim Carpentry, Garage Doors, Woodworking, Gutters, Drains, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Roofing, Decks, Patios, Porches, Fencing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Sun Rooms, Room Additions, & Handyman.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check